Number of illegals is a joke

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech

Number of illegals is a joke

Post by hokie »

Not too many years ago, illegals in the U.S. were estimated at 30 million. After the libs started talking about amnesty, the number magically dropped to 10 million. Today, 10 mill is the number thrown around. I've always wondered what happened to the balance. Haha. I also find it interesting that we have any estimates at all. How would we know how many have illegally crossed our border?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Number of illegals is a joke

Post by awesome guy »

Many self deported as the Obama economy didn't provide opportunity for employment. It did slow down on net, even with him encouraging more anchor babies and amnesty.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

hokie wrote:Not too many years ago, illegals in the U.S. were estimated at 30 million. After the libs started talking about amnesty, the number magically dropped to 10 million. Today, 10 mill is the number thrown around. I've always wondered what happened to the balance. Haha. I also find it interesting that we have any estimates at all. How would we know how many have illegally crossed our border?
during the recession many did not come or went home due to lack of work. Now that the economy has picked up the influx has been muted due to Trump beefing up border security and the fear on the part of illegals that we actually have a prez now that wants to follow our laws. The reality is we do need some not highly educated immigrants as americans have gotten so lazy they will not do some jobs that need to be done.
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

As someone who lives in an area with a crap-ton of illegal immigrants, I can tell you that I haven't noticed any decrease. I'd say its steadily increased over the last decade.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

FireFuente wrote:As someone who lives in an area with a crap-ton of illegal immigrants, I can tell you that I haven't noticed any decrease. I'd say its steadily increased over the last decade.
I live in Maryland too.. howdy neighbor!!