Bold prediction: Fusion GPS

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Bold prediction: Fusion GPS

Post by awesome guy »

Senators Corker, Flake, McCain, and others retiring out of the blue are deeply involved with the Trump dosier. We know McCain is involved yet has the grim reaper breathing down his back so doesn't care about things months or a year out. The others though are dodging a public flogging. It's more than "The electorate has changed", it's their involvement will come to light and ruin them anyway.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Bold prediction: Fusion GPS

Post by USN_Hokie »

I still think low energy Jeb is the conservative candidate initial funder of the pissgate dossier. Though, McCain is obviously involved as well.
miles

Post by miles »

I think you're onto somethin'.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:I still think low energy Jeb is the conservative candidate initial funder of the pissgate dossier. Though, McCain is obviously involved as well.
I think you're right, Jeb probably had a hand in this, but it looks like NeverTrump lunatic Bill Krystol DEFINITELY had a hand in it. Not a surprise.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi ... le/2638850

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I still think low energy Jeb is the conservative candidate initial funder of the pissgate dossier. Though, McCain is obviously involved as well.
I think you're right, Jeb probably had a hand in this, but it looks like NeverTrump lunatic Bill Krystol DEFINITELY had a hand in it. Not a surprise.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi ... le/2638850
Interesting.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Washington Free Beacon. The owner was a virulent anti Trumper.

Apparently they stopped the funding in May 2016 when it was evident Trump was going to win the nomination. Dems came to FGPS in April 2016.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function