United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 8649
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
that’s apparently about to come down? At this point, I think it’s probably nobody of any consequence and that the Roger Stones and Sean Hannitys of the world need to chill the F out. Roger Stone especially after going off the deep end on Twitter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 18868
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
It's CNN reporting this so I take it with a grain of salt.

If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I don't think Mueller would have let it leak. If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I think we would have gotten more details from the leaker.

I assumed it's Manafort and related to something financial. Maybe Flynn for failure to register as a foreign agent, but that would be pretty petty in the scheme of things.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 9926
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
Well I know it's not me...I think.

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
USN_Hokie wrote:
It's CNN reporting this so I take it with a grain of salt.

If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I don't think Mueller would have let it leak. If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I think we would have gotten more details from the leaker.

I assumed it's Manafort and related to something financial. Maybe Flynn for failure to register as a foreign agent, but that would be pretty petty in the scheme of things.

In the press conference yesterday Sara Sanders said the investigation was coming to a close.

I’m betting it’s nothing to do with collusion and something to do with financial misdeeds or something else.

We all now know who was REALLY colluding with Russia.......

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 1907
Depends on who you talk to. Maddow was masturbating furiously and was sure it was Trump or Trump Jr. CNN is reporting that it is probably a nazi. MSNBC has it as Trump AND several top white housers. Fox News is indicating it’s probably Hilary. So who knows.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8256
USN_Hokie wrote:
It's CNN reporting this so I take it with a grain of salt.

If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I don't think Mueller would have let it leak. If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I think we would have gotten more details from the leaker.

I assumed it's Manafort and related to something financial. Maybe Flynn for failure to register as a foreign agent, but that would be pretty petty in the scheme of things.


Yep, that seems most likely, with heavy odds on it being Manafort, slight chance it’s Flynn, and possibility it’s someone more minor. 0% it’s Trump, or Trump Jr. Not sure about Kushner, he seems dopey enough to have been duped into doing something illegal, give him a 5% chance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:24 pm
Posts: 772
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent
My money is on Manafort. But what if it is on Trump or Trump Jr or something monumental like that? The liberal media might explode with glee.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 8649
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
An indictment is coming down Monday. I’m hoping for either a big fish getting serious charges or something petty like failing to properly register.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Posts: 793
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It's CNN reporting this so I take it with a grain of salt.

If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I don't think Mueller would have let it leak. If it was anyone or thing of consequence, I think we would have gotten more details from the leaker.

I assumed it's Manafort and related to something financial. Maybe Flynn for failure to register as a foreign agent, but that would be pretty petty in the scheme of things.


Yep, that seems most likely, with heavy odds on it being Manafort, slight chance it’s Flynn, and possibility it’s someone more minor. 0% it’s Trump, or Trump Jr. Not sure about Kushner, he seems dopey enough to have been duped into doing something illegal, give him a 5% chance.


I think both you and Nolan are correct. It will be small fry with a minor charge. Otherwise Mueller would have leaked it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 9926
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
Having the indictment tomorrow gave Hillary and Bill time to make a trip to Ukraine real fast. :mrgreen:

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
I’ve read that it’s Manafort on something completely unrelated........

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 8649
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
HokieHam wrote:
I’ve read that it’s Manafort on something completely unrelated........


The equivalent of a speeding ticket would be awesome.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9347
nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
I’ve read that it’s Manafort on something completely unrelated........


The equivalent of a speeding ticket would be awesome.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Be tingly!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 5395
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
I think it was Col Mustard in the kitchen with a knife.

_________________
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5680
Bill Clinton in the oval office with a cigar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30566
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
133743Hokie wrote:
Bill Clinton in the oval office with a cigar
Winner.

Could be Michelle Obama in the men's room with her cock ring too.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 8649
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
It’s Manafort. The charges aren’t clear, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6379
nolanvt wrote:
It’s Manafort. The charges aren’t clear, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No surprise given that Mueller busted Manafort's door down at 4am while he and his wife were in bed. My guess is the charge will either by tax evasion or racketeering from stuff Manafort did 10 years ago. Probably real crimes, but has very little to do with the so-called Russia collusion of the 2016 election.

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5680
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
It’s Manafort. The charges aren’t clear, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No surprise given that Mueller busted Manafort's door down at 4am while he and his wife were in bed. My guess is the charge will either by tax evasion or racketeering from stuff Manafort did 10 years ago. Probably real crimes, but has very little to do with the so-called Russia collusion of the 2016 election.

Agree. This is why all-powerful special counsels should seldom be used, if ever, and when used be given finite specific boundaries to stay within. This truly has been a witch hunt and Mueller and his gang were going to get a scalp by hook or crook.

If the Manafort stuff from 10 years ago is what this is about, i.e. nothing to do with Trump campaign collusion with the Russians, then the DOJ and AG need to step in and take it over, sending a clear message to Mueller that it is beyond his purview.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 8649
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
Manafort should come out as gay at this time so he can excuse the crimes that he committed years ago (allegedly).

(This is a Kevin Spacey reference if that wasn’t clear enough.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30566
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
nolanvt wrote:
Manafort should come out as gay at this time so he can excuse the crimes that he committed years ago (allegedly).

(This is a Kevin Spacey reference if that wasn’t clear enough.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're Kevin Spacey?

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
133743Hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
It’s Manafort. The charges aren’t clear, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No surprise given that Mueller busted Manafort's door down at 4am while he and his wife were in bed. My guess is the charge will either by tax evasion or racketeering from stuff Manafort did 10 years ago. Probably real crimes, but has very little to do with the so-called Russia collusion of the 2016 election.

Agree. This is why all-powerful special counsels should seldom be used, if ever, and when used be given finite specific boundaries to stay within. This truly has been a witch hunt and Mueller and his gang were going to get a scalp by hook or crook.

If the Manafort stuff from 10 years ago is what this is about, i.e. nothing to do with Trump campaign collusion with the Russians, then the DOJ and AG need to step in and take it over, sending a clear message to Mueller that it is beyond his purview.

Yup. Reports are all this is from before the election. This has been a big waste of dough....

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 8649
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Manafort should come out as gay at this time so he can excuse the crimes that he committed years ago (allegedly).

(This is a Kevin Spacey reference if that wasn’t clear enough.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're Kevin Spacey?


How does this dig even remotely make sense? Do better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 5395
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
nolanvt wrote:
Manafort should come out as gay at this time so he can excuse the crimes that he committed years ago (allegedly).

(This is a Kevin Spacey reference if that wasn’t clear enough.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I love how Spacey says he doesn't remember the incident. I don't remember every moment of my life, but I can say definitively that I have never made sexual advances towards a 14-year-old. The fact that Spacey can't say that definitively makes me wonder how many others there are.

_________________
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30566
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Manafort should come out as gay at this time so he can excuse the crimes that he committed years ago (allegedly).

(This is a Kevin Spacey reference if that wasn’t clear enough.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're Kevin Spacey?


How does this dig even remotely make sense? Do better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It makes sense if you have a brain.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!