Kevin Spacey: I just read this morning that....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Kevin Spacey: I just read this morning that....

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: I don't buy it, all humans have the ability to think. So per Spacey he is bi-sexual, males and females, so him seeing his father be a butt head pervert caused Spacey to be bi-sexual?
Why do you think children of obese parents are more likely to be obese themselves?
Genes and lack of instilled food discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Epigenetics, maybe...but that's getting too far into the weeds. All the obese blacks out there aren't that way because Africans were fat, though.

This isn't about obesity, though.
It would be silly to deny that there is a genetic component to obesity. . . .
But, if it was mostly genetic, obesity rates wouldn't be going through the roof. The average women now weighs what the average man weighed in the 60s for example.

A corollary to USN’s obesity discussion. 14.5% of Mississippians have diabetes. Nuts.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/how-fat-is-your-state/

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
TheH2

Re: Kevin Spacey: I just read this morning that....

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote: Yes, life experiences effect all aspects of our life.
C'mon - that's a cop out answer...
I agreed with you. One sentence comment, one sentence response, seemed at least adequate.
Fair enough - my point might not have been clear. I think nurture/environment is the (pre)dominant factor in pedophiles.
I wouldn't be surprised. I haven't really read about pedophilia so not too informed. Anecdotally it does seem to be pretty common that when you read about an incident there was some traumatic experience in their lives.
People who know, know.