Papa Johns pulls NFL ads citing NFL success.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Papa Johns pulls NFL ads citing NFL success.

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Schnatter and Papa John's look like a bunch of pussies. The mere threat of Alinsky shake-down/extortion tactics is enough to make them bow on bended knee.

This BS will only stop when companies and the people who staff them say enough is enough.
It might also stop if they quit using racial slurs during conference calls.
Oh sure. Context, it seems, only matters when we're talking about what the meaning of 'is' is. Leftists embrace moral relativism and shades of gray, but when the opportunity presents itself they cut through all of that context with puritanical phoniness.

He made a mistake. He's human. This is an overreaction.
Overreaction......typical of the left.
This article sums it up nicely...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _word.html
Yep. Whites can't sing rap songs either. It's hilarious, all from fear of the word (racial slur censored by rule). Idiots.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

nolanvt wrote:Papa John resigns from the Board for saying the N-word. How many posts will it take for Might Mouse to blurt it out in this thread?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/papa-jo ... -word.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not even a day. How predictable.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Papa John resigns from the Board for saying the N-word. How many posts will it take for Might Mouse to blurt it out in this thread?

Yes forget any facts, he was quoting what Colonel Sanders said during a public relations crisis exercise with a public relations firm..... facts be damned
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Yes forget any facts, he was quoting what Colonel Sanders said during a public relations crisis exercise with a public relations firm..... facts be damned
But if he were black then he could say (racial slur censored by rule) all day and put it on an album and the radio. Liberals of today are the same racists they were throughout history.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You should say it too then.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

And face your mob? Ya'll are just thugs and simpletons. I'll say it because I know how weak you are.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

To who? I hear it daily from cars with their windows open and if you are around any group of black people usually. I am deeply offended btw

I guess I should not listen to any rap music or read any books....again, facts be damned. But I should censor a quote? again for the slow among us (you may be one of those) he was using an actual quote during a public relations crisis exercise...... it was not his words but somebody elses

the pc crowd has to have their scalp....they got it
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

To who? I hear it daily from cars with their windows open and if you are around any group of black people usually. I am deeply offended btw

I guess I should not listen to any rap music or read any books....again, facts be damned. But I should censor a quote? again for the slow among us (you may be one of those) he was using an actual quote during a public relations crisis exercise...... it was not his words but somebody elses

the pc crowd has to have their scalp....they got it
We've got to be at peak retard on this. This firing makes the PC Bros look even crazier than normal. Hopefully it leads to a turning point where liberal racism is defeated yet again. Where everyone can say (racial slur censored by rule) or no one can. Not another liberal double standard based solely on race.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HooFighter wrote:

I think that’s a push on the Over/Under. Of course, Mighty Mouse will type it on his keyboard, but like his fake tough guy act, he would never say it to a black person.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

I think that’s a push on the Over/Under. Of course, Mighty Mouse will type it on his keyboard, but like his fake tough guy act, he would never say it to a black person.

Poor lip boy, thinks everyone is the same weak kneed pussy that he is.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:he was using an actual quote during a public relations crisis exercise...... it was not his words but somebody elses
C'mon, you can say it too then! You'd just be quoting Papa John!

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:he was using an actual quote during a public relations crisis exercise...... it was not his words but somebody elses
yes, I can use a quote from someone else, same as you

I probably offended native americans with the scalp comment...oops
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You and I have said the actual n-word to a black person the same number of times - zero.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You and I have said the actual n-word to a black person the same number of times - zero.

Nope. As usual, you're full of excrement.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
What if he's black?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote:
I choose not to say it, but if someone else said around me, I certainly wouldn't sh!t my pants like the left is doing over this whole thing.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
I choose not to say it, but if someone else said around me, I certainly wouldn't sh!t my pants like the left is doing over this whole thing.
It's telling how they won't explain the lack of the same butt hurt when a black says it or raps it. They're hypocrites.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

BS. No, you don’t.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote: Not even a day. How predictable.

BS. No, you don’t.

It's hilarious how you think everyone else is the same type of pussy that you are. And hilarious that a moron like yourself is trying to tell me what I have and haven't done in my life. You're dumb AF and FOS.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Apparently some people are allowed to use the n word...as long as they are on the left side of the issues:
Leftist Activists in Portland Berate Black ICE Agent, Repeatedly Call Him a ‘F–king N—-r’ (VIDEO)
by Cassandra Fairbanks July 12, 2018 43 Comments
Portland anti-ICE activists were caught on camera berating a black ICE agent and repeatedly referring to him as a “f–king n—-r.”

The racist incident took place on Wednesday as a bus was leaving the ICE facility and several protesters had already been arrested.

A protester can be heard screaming “you’re a f–king n—-r to the white man,” followed by “you are a n—-r” over and over. Multiple protesters can also be heard calling him a “f–king traitor” as he attempted to do his job.

“When master gives you an order you follow it,” a protester is heard screaming at the black agent.

A large percentage of the Abolish ICE protesters in Portland appear to be white. It is interesting that incidents such as these receive no media attention, while every perceived “racist” phone call from a white person to police is a viral outrage machine.

Eight protesters were arrested while blocking the driveway on Wednesday, and pepper bals and pepperspray were used after the leftists began throwing dangerous weapons at police.

“As FPS officers continued to provide verbal warnings to move from the driveway they had various items thrown at them including an unknown liquid, boards with protruding nails, and other items,” Robert Sperling, a spokesman for the Federal Protective Service told KGW8. “FPS officers proceeded to remove those individuals blocking the drive, ultimately requiring the deployment of pepper ball and pepper spray to keep others back and to protect the arresting officers.”

Sperling said that the Occupy activists had previously agreed not to block the driveway — but the protesters are denying that any such agreement was made.

“We do not negotiate with fascists,” Occupy ICE PDX said in a statement.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -king-n-r/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Apparently some people are allowed to use the n word...as long as they are on the left side of the issues:
Leftist Activists in Portland Berate Black ICE Agent, Repeatedly Call Him a ‘F–king N—-r’ (VIDEO)
Portland anti-ICE activists were caught on camera berating a black ICE agent and repeatedly referring to him as a “f–king n—-r.”

The racist incident took place on Wednesday as a bus was leaving the ICE facility and several protesters had already been arrested.

A protester can be heard screaming “you’re a f–king n—-r to the white man,” followed by “you are a n—-r” over and over. Multiple protesters can also be heard calling him a “f–king traitor” as he attempted to do his job.

“When master gives you an order you follow it,” a protester is heard screaming at the black agent.

A large percentage of the Abolish ICE protesters in Portland appear to be white. It is interesting that incidents such as these receive no media attention, while every perceived “racist” phone call from a white person to police is a viral outrage machine.

Eight protesters were arrested while blocking the driveway on Wednesday, and pepper bals and pepperspray were used after the leftists began throwing dangerous weapons at police.

“As FPS officers continued to provide verbal warnings to move from the driveway they had various items thrown at them including an unknown liquid, boards with protruding nails, and other items,” Robert Sperling, a spokesman for the Federal Protective Service told KGW8. “FPS officers proceeded to remove those individuals blocking the drive, ultimately requiring the deployment of pepper ball and pepper spray to keep others back and to protect the arresting officers.”

Sperling said that the Occupy activists had previously agreed not to block the driveway — but the protesters are denying that any such agreement was made.

Colan approves. He's Colan because he's FOS.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Apparently some people are allowed to use the n word...as long as they are on the left side of the issues:

Oh man I really got #boomroasted there.

You have an uncontrollable urge to be a racist. I do not. That is the difference between us.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I have an uncontrollable urge to be a racist. You do not. That is the difference between us. You're also not an idiot, unlike me who's clinically retarded.

FTFY Colan
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You have an uncontrollable urge to be a racist. I do not. That is the difference between us.

Portland necks!!!!!

A couple of Loserville players are now demanding that they remove Papa Johns from the football stadium......I assume they are demanding that all rap music be banned from the weight room, the locker room and any other room on the planet...right?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Portland necks!!!!!

A couple of Loserville players are now demanding that they remove Papa Johns from the football stadium......I assume they are demanding that all rap music be banned from the weight room, the locker room and any other room on the planet...right?
Colan supports blacks being racist as he's a racist.