Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

If only the Ten Commandments had something to say about this

Post by BigDave »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 9aa01846b9

Four women are accusing Roy Moore of inappropriate sexual advances.

I repeat my question from last week - would it be easier to just make a list of powerful men who have NOT harassed or assaulted anyone?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
oaktonhokie

Re: If only the Ten Commandments had something to say about

Post by oaktonhokie »

I will reserve judgement because:

1. It's the washington post.
2. The timing is at the worst time for republicans.
3. It's the washington post.

OJ was innocent, the AF had racist graffiti, wild bill did not have sexual relations with that woman, hillary provided all of her business emails, and scores of women claimed DJT groped or abused them.

Did i mention the washigton post?

BigDave wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 9aa01846b9

I repeat my question from last week - would it be easier to just make a list of powerful men who have NOT harassed or assaulted anyone?
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

OK, an accusation, and the proof is, the evidence is?
that is my problem with all of these, words are easy, evidence is not and the fact is nobody has any idea if she is lying or not and there is no way in the world to figure out if she is or not. He may be a pervert in his 30's, or he may not have and any contact with her but the accusation is enough to tarnish him.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

He’s a Holy roller. Of course he did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:He’s a Holy roller. Of course he did it.

Sniff... Yep, smells like Uprising.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Anybody know if there is a Libertarian on the ballot?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieJoe wrote:

?

We see this time and again. The more adamant you proclaim to be Christian, the more likely it is you’re into some weird excrement.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The left should just do this to all Pub candidates. It’s a great plan.

He’s denied it.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

?

We see this time and again. The more adamant you proclaim to be Christian, the more likely it is you’re into some weird excrement.

Not really, but facts never mattered to you before.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

So what is your response when you are accused of being a pedophile tomorrow? You do realize that you are guilty once the accusation makes the news wether you did anything or not? Do you see the problem that is quickly growing? You are a male (we think)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

So what is your response when you are accused of being a pedophile tomorrow? You do realize that you are guilty once the accusation makes the news wether you did anything or not? Do you see the problem that is quickly growing? You are a male (we think)
This is one reason why the constitution does not allow you to run people over with your truck.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

It's similar to the great declaration that if only we had people run for President of the USA who are not sociopaths! Alas, the only possible people that might want to run for POTUS are sociopaths. It's a prereq at this point.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

This is one reason why the constitution does not allow you to run people over with your truck.
so there is no difference between the case of the NY guy that rented a home depot pickup and purposely murdered several people on bikes, where there is 0.0 doubt the guy actually committed those acts.

And and accusation from a possible crime committed 40 years ago with zero evidence beside an accusation..... you are not that dumb
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so there is no difference between the case of the NY guy that rented a home depot pickup and purposely murdered several people on bikes, where there is 0.0 doubt the guy actually committed those acts.

And and accusation from a possible crime committed 40 years ago with zero evidence beside an accusation..... you are not that dumb
The same constitution applies in each case. I don't think our founding fathers were "that dumb."
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

The same constitution applies in each case. I don't think our founding fathers were "that dumb."
whoosh, never said no trial, geez, your point is stupid. in the Moore case it would take months of investigation to even find out if there is any case to prosecute, the NY case is a 100% slam dunk as of right now.... get it?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

whoosh, never said no trial, geez, your point is stupid. in the Moore case it would take months of investigation to even find out if there is any case to prosecute, the NY case is a 100% slam dunk as of right now.... get it?
The same constitution applies in each case.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I'm sorry but I'm just flat out not buying this story. If these women really wanted to get "justice" against Moore they would have come forward before now. They could have stepped forward during the primary, or during any other of his campaigns. But now that he's on the verge of winning a national senate seat, just 70 days out from an election, they suddenly have the courage? Nope, not buying it one bit.

Does anyone remember a man by the name of Herman Caine? He was black man running in the GOP primary in 2012 and doing quite well when suddenly, out of no where all these women came forward to accuse him of sexual harassment. He ultimately had to drop out of the race because of the toll it took on his family. But then as soon as he dropped out, poof all those women simply disappeared. Imagine that.

These Moore allegations stink to high heaven, and it would not surprise me one bit if either the Democrats or the GOPe's are behind them. Weird how you have both McConnell and McCain on the standby both ready to issue statements calling for Moore to drop out. These men are the masters of dirty tricks, and that's exactly what this is.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

Good lord. I think we can all agree if this is true, we can all say we'd prefer a sex offender NOT be elected to federal office.

If it's all fake, it will be found out. But my God can't you say, "If it's true, it's unacceptable." You can even follow that up with, "I don't think it's true though."
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Smells like contrived BS to me.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

They tried the same play against Trump
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote: Good lord. I think we can all agree if this is true, we can all say we'd prefer a sex offender NOT be elected to federal office.

If it's all fake, it will be found out. But my God can't you say, "If it's true, it's unacceptable." You can even follow that up with, "I don't think it's true though."
Alabama.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

awesome guy wrote:They tried the same play against Trump

And Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain. Make no mistake, progressives are an evil lot. They will say and do anything to win.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

?

You'd be full of trust and understanding if it was a gay couple in an Oregon bakery. Oh, and by your standard, BigDave must be a reeeallll perve. I mean, afterall, he seems really devout, so something must be going on there.
Last edited by HokieJoe on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

It's similar to the great declaration that if only we had people run for President of the USA who are not sociopaths! Alas, the only possible people that might want to run for POTUS are sociopaths. It's a prereq at this point.
That's true for the vast majority of politicians and CEOs - and always has been.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Three say nothing more than kissing. They either said stop or enough, and he did, or they didn't go out again. Nothing more. Age difference was a little creepy, but nothing more.

Now the 14 year old is a whole 'nother thing!