United We Stand - uwsboard.com
http://www.uwsboard.com/

Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong
http://www.uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23714
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ip_law-hokie [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am ]
Post subject:  Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

Props to Jimmy. It takes a strong man to change their mind and acknowledge greatness from former adversaries.

https://www.avclub.com/jimmy-kimmel-adm ... 1820280869


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  awesome guy [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

You people are insufferable morons. It's rather sad, all that hubris hasn't produced a clue.

Author:  Hokie5150 [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Props to Jimmy. It takes a strong man to change their mind and acknowledge greatness from former adversaries.

https://www.avclub.com/jimmy-kimmel-adm ... 1820280869


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

Author:  ip_law-hokie [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

awesome guy wrote:
You people are insufferable morons. It's rather sad, all that hubris hasn't produced a clue.


Just MAGA’ing AG. This must have been the progress our President promised.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Author:  awesome guy [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
You people are insufferable morons. It's rather sad, all that hubris hasn't produced a clue.


Just MAGA’ing AG. This must have been the progress our President promised.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you more than an inch of understanding of this issue?

Author:  HokieHam [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

Hokie5150 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Props to Jimmy. It takes a strong man to change their mind and acknowledge greatness from former adversaries.

https://www.avclub.com/jimmy-kimmel-adm ... 1820280869


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

Perfect.

All the late shows are pathetic........ viewership is down.

Johnny Carson, you are missed.

Author:  HokieJoe [ Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimmy Kimmel admits he’s wrong

Kimmel has low-T. The pudge is shrinking his testes and clogging up his brain.

Page 1 of 1 Time zone: America/New_York
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/