All Franken is accused of groping

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: All Franken is accused of groping

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Sorry guys, hate to be the second detractor here, but I need more evidence than he said, she said. And believe me, I hope and pray it's true, because Franken is a proggie shiitehead. If he comes clean, then so be it, but cwtr has a point. These trial-by-mob witch hunts are getting a little out of hand.
I have no doubt that Franken is a complete degenerate.

That said, I've been trying to avoid this tabloid crap. The witch hunts are getting out of hand.

Politics wise, I think all it will do is lower the expectations we have for politicians. Just watch.
Yeah.....DC doesn’t need proof apparently. Guilty until proven innocent.
What exactly are you rambling about???

Franken has already apologized. Trump said he kissed women without asking them.

Both celebrities. Both gross douchebags who used their status to grope and kiss women.

You guys are freaking nuts on this stuff.
You’re the one rambling.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:shock:
Attachments
41F3D37D-72C8-4727-ABCB-AAA1CD419477.jpeg
41F3D37D-72C8-4727-ABCB-AAA1CD419477.jpeg (72.06 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote::shock:
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Franken is such a dope. I would say this if I was him.

“Look, I made a mistake. I misread the situation when working with Ms. X. It was one of those things where I thought someone was attracted to me, and I thought I would make a move that would be reciprocated, and it wasn’t. “

Every guy has gotten signals wrong. All he did was try to kiss her, the photo aside.

Now, if there are a lot of these out there, that won’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

:lol:
HokieHam wrote::shock:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Trump said he kissed women without asking them.
Link? This is new to me. Maybe you just need some LWNJ secret decoder goggles.
No thanks. You dismissed as nothing when it came out during the election. It’s part of the Billy Bush stuff, and was widely discussed. It was 12 years ago, Trump apologized, said that’s not the man he is now, and that was good enough for his supporters. I’m sure Franken’s supporters feel the same way as Trump supporters did.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
No thanks. You dismissed as nothing when it came out during the election. It’s part of the Billy Bush stuff, and was widely discussed. It was 12 years ago, Trump apologized, said that’s not the man he is now, and that was good enough for his supporters. I’m sure Franken’s supporters feel the same way as Trump supporters did.
That's a fancy way of saying you lied.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Sorry guys, hate to be the second detractor here, but I need more evidence than he said, she said. And believe me, I hope and pray it's true, because Franken is a proggie shiitehead. If he comes clean, then so be it, but cwtr has a point. These trial-by-mob witch hunts are getting a little out of hand.
I have no doubt that Franken is a complete degenerate.

That said, I've been trying to avoid this tabloid crap. The witch hunts are getting out of hand.

Politics wise, I think all it will do is lower the expectations we have for politicians. Just watch.
I agree on the last part. That (and no legislative achievements) will be Trump’s unfortunate legacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:The fingertips are touching on both hands ... you see shadows because his hand isn't completely flush against her. But it's pretty clear that the end of each finger is on her.
where is the zoom when you need it, it looks close but not right on her..... of course she is wearing kevlar it looks like so there was nothing to feel
It's assault. Period.
Go ahead & zoom in. I invite you to focus on his left ring finger especially, as the tip is indented and pushed back. His fingers ARE on her chest. And suggesting it is okay because she is wearing a flak jacket is...just..well....REALLY wrong.

Legal definition of assault = unwanted touch.

His hands are both on her chest. Both teats. Both hands.

Eff Franken.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HahaImage
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was a simple way of saying you have selective memory loss. It’s fairly amazing.

No apology necessary, but maybe you should see a doctor.

[http://www.uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php? ... ce3b17854d
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:This is beautiful.........the swamp is being exposed. I’m betting more to come.
So, you're on record that using your celebrity status to push yourself on women, even grope them, is swamp behavior?
Sure. When it’s been proven.
LOL.
What’s funny?
DC, my original comment was with regards to the actual swamp being exposed for the cesspool it is......all the congressmen are now walking around with clenched bungholes. They already have a slush fund to pay off those accusing them of sexual harassment. We know about the past with regards to the Kennedys, etc.

My only concern is that this is now going to be used much more to damage people that are not guilty.....we’ve already had examples of this in the past with the Duke lacrosse players and others.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:This is beautiful.........the swamp is being exposed. I’m betting more to come.
So, you're on record that using your celebrity status to push yourself on women, even grope them, is swamp behavior?
Sure. When it’s been proven.
LOL.
What’s funny?
DC, my original comment was with regards to the actual swamp being exposed for the cesspool it is......all the congressmen are now walking around with clenched bungholes. They already have a slush fund to pay off those accusing them of sexual harassment. We know about the past with regards to the Kennedys, etc.

My only concern is that this is now going to be used much more to damage people that are not guilty.....we’ve already had examples of this in the past with the Duke lacrosse players and others.
DC is politicking butt tight.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was a simple way of saying you have selective memory loss. It’s fairly amazing.

"they let you do it,”

So simple a caveman can understand it....but not DC.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

"they let you do it,”

So simple a caveman can understand it....but not DC.
Like I said, you dismissed it, not worth discussing with you or people like you who can't figure out the quote I'm talking about isn't "they let you do it".
Keep on taking potshots at me. You call me a liar, and then when I show you that you're FOS, you just move on to more dipshirtery. It's who you are.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Like I said, you dismissed it, not worth discussing with you or people like you who can't figure out the quote I'm talking about isn't "they let you do it".
Keep on taking potshots at me. You call me a liar, and then when I show you that you're FOS, you just move on to more dipshirtery. It's who you are.
It's pretty clear that one of us is full of s***. But it's not me.

I make DC look silly. He lets me do it.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Like I said, you dismissed it, not worth discussing with you or people like you who can't figure out the quote I'm talking about isn't "they let you do it".

You're insane. You called me a liar, and everything I said was 100% true, including the part about you being dismissive.
And since you can't actually be honest about anything, the quote that I was referring too was the one where he says, " I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait." None of that is remotely close to consent. Using your flimsy characterization, then Tweeden let Frank do it. If you want to apply that level of consent to Trump, then you have to do the same thing for Franken.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You're insane. You called me a liar, and everything I said was 100% true, including the part about you being dismissive.
And since you can't actually be honest about anything, the quote that I was referring too was the one where he says, " I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait." None of that is remotely close to consent. Using your flimsy characterization, then Tweeden let Frank do it. If you want to apply that level of consent to Trump, then you have to do the same thing for Franken.
This is the part where DC tries to word salad his way out of a stupid argument.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:[Using your flimsy characterization, then Tweeden let Frank do it. If you want to apply that level of consent to Trump, then you have to do the same thing for Franken.
On what planet does this make sense? Unconscious people don't consent.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Guess what. It doesn’t matter anymore. The lefty’s have said as long as this was done BEFORE they were elected, it’s all good......well, except for Moore......and Hitle......I mean Trump.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: And since you can't actually be honest about anything, the quote that I was referring too was the one where he says, " I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait." None of that is remotely close to consent.
Now go ahead and tell us the line which follows immediately after your parsed quote. Go ahead show some integrity Diggity.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: And since you can't actually be honest about anything, the quote that I was referring too was the one where he says, " I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait." None of that is remotely close to consent.
Now go ahead and tell us the line which follows immediately after your parsed quote. Go ahead show some integrity Diggity.
Adorable.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful. It's inconsistent with "I don't even wait". That's why I wrote, "None of that is remotely close to consent".

Keep trying, man. You're a run of the mill hypocrite.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Guess what. It doesn’t matter anymore. The lefty’s have said as long as this was done BEFORE they were elected, it’s all good......well, except for Moore......and Hitle......I mean Trump.

Derp, derp. I don't care what the lefty's have said. Franken is wrong, Trump is wrong.
What matters is what you think. So, which is it? Do you think Franken did something really bad? Do you think Trump did something really bad? They've both apologized.

Stop deflecting to generalized silliness like "The lefty's". Give me your opinion on the two.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful. It's inconsistent with "I don't even wait". That's why I wrote, "None of that is remotely close to consent".

Keep trying, man. You're a run of the mill hypocrite.
It makes perfect sense, that's why you chose to be deceptive and provide a parsed quote.
let
[let]
verb (used with object), let, let·ting.
1. to allow or permit:
to let him escape.

2. to allow to pass, go, or come:
to let us through.