Nature is racist

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Nature is racist

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Nature is racist

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:What is wrong with these people?

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/2 ... -outdoors/
there are no bounds to their stupidity
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

And a poor white person in the US isn't going to get to see the Eiffel Tower. I'm not sure what his point is.

Maybe the world would be better if liberals wouldn't just say poor=black and rich=white and that's the way it is, but instead focus on helping poor people (of all races, genders, sexual identities, whatever) improve their lives.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:And a poor white person in the US isn't going to get to see the Eiffel Tower. I'm not sure what his point is.

Maybe the world would be better if liberals wouldn't just say poor=black and rich=white and that's the way it is, but instead focus on helping poor people (of all races, genders, sexual identities, whatever) improve their lives.
you racist!!!

we should take taxpayer dollars to bus them in then of course we would need to build some fast food rest. as not having that is racist and lots of chairs in nature (racist not to have the taxpayers pay to make sure they are comfortable..... and a/c of course, nature can be hot!! (thats racist!!)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:And a poor white person in the US isn't going to get to see the Eiffel Tower. I'm not sure what his point is.

Nah, it's easier to teach them they're helpless and in need of the government to change things for them. And besides, they're not going to ruin their $400 Air Jordans by wearing them in the woods! That pair of sneakers could finance several trips to the outdoors so calling it poverty isn't really accurate. It's a poverty of decision making. Buying shoes instead of personal enrichment.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Liberals and racists are starting to play the "native american" card now- in 2017... calling whites "immigrants" and "imperialists", etc. That just shows that their real agenda- and the agenda of this ridiculous article is to hate white people- i.e. racism. Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians can walk out into the woods freely in America. Only a low IQ racist would think otherwise.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:Liberals and racists are starting to play the "native american" card now- in 2017... calling whites "immigrants" and "imperialists", etc. That just shows that their real agenda- and the agenda of this ridiculous article is to hate white people- i.e. racism. Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians can walk out into the woods freely in America. Only a low IQ racist would think otherwise.
Is it not accurate to say most of us descended from immigrants? Researching my family history, I sure did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Liberals and racists are starting to play the "native american" card now- in 2017... calling whites "immigrants" and "imperialists", etc. That just shows that their real agenda- and the agenda of this ridiculous article is to hate white people- i.e. racism. Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians can walk out into the woods freely in America. Only a low IQ racist would think otherwise.
Is it not accurate to say most of us descended from immigrants? Researching my family history, I sure did.

Even the Indians immigrated here
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

A Virginia Tech soils prof blew previous understandings out of the water. Before, the notion was that man came here first across the Beiring Strait, 5,000 yrs ago.

On the banks of Virginia's Nottoway River, pottery shards closer to 15-12,000 yrs old were found. And guess what. They match EXACTLY shards found in Spain of the same era. Looks like the Euros were here first after all.

Google "Pre Clovis Man Nottoway River" and you should be able to find it. Pretty cool, IMHO.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:

Being from WV, your tree likely has as many branches as a broom stick

(sorry; couldn't resist. Happy Thanksgiving)
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

A Virginia Tech soils prof blew previous understandings out of the water. Before, the notion was that man came here first across the Beiring Strait, 5,000 yrs ago.

On the banks of Virginia's Nottoway River, pottery shards closer to 15-12,000 yrs old were found. And guess what. They match EXACTLY shards found in Spain of the same era. Looks like the Euros were here first after all.

Google "Pre Clovis Man Nottoway River" and you should be able to find it. Pretty cool, IMHO.
I know about that. The Cherokee are genetically related to jews so the migrated here too in that era. There's no such thing as a native American outside all of us born here being so.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:

Everyone came from somewhere. But the US as it is known today was settled by predominantly European immigrants in the 1600s.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I clicked on the link in the Breitbart article.

The whole thing is laughable

Pitzer College is one of the Claremont Colleges. The tuition is over $50,000 a year. Mr. McCann is suffering from young white mans angst which should be treated as a mental illness...it's caused by long time exposure to academic and parental nittwittery.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Interesting stuff. I'm not sure why it's necessary to proclaim we all descended from x place or peoples, when what we think we know changes when new evidence emerges.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Interesting stuff. I'm not sure why it's necessary to proclaim we all descended from x place or peoples, when what we think we know changes when new evidence emerges.
It's to create a division and narrative that whites are illegitimate so should give up all that we made to the brown skinned people who've made nothing more sophisticated than a spear or loin cloth.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

It's to create a division and narrative that whites are illegitimate so should give up all that we made to the brown skinned people who've made nothing more sophisticated than a spear or loin cloth.
Read Niall Ferguson's "Civilization: The West and the Rest". As he puts it, "Why, beginning around 1500, did a few small polities on the western end of the Eurasian landmass come to dominate the rest of the world?" It's a great historical read.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

133743Hokie wrote:Read Niall Ferguson's "Civilization: The West and the Rest". As he puts it, "Why, beginning around 1500, did a few small polities on the western end of the Eurasian landmass come to dominate the rest of the world?" It's a great historical read.
Great book :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:

DUH..I get that..that is not the point. There is this theme recently among liberals/guilty alt leftists/minorities - as in some 240 years after white Europeans "settled" America, that whites are -today- these land grabbing, imperialistic, yellow immigrants that are lucky to be here and are evil. It's racist, big time. I was born in America- I am not an immigrant by any definition. Neither was my great great great grandfather or any generation after. I did not take land from Indians or kill them- neither did my great great great grandfather. This 2017 article referring to modern, living whites as imperialists and immigrants because of what happened in 1776 is racist- plain and simple. If you refer to someone that was born in America as an "immigrant" to somehow validate illegal immigration in the name of liberal votes, you are a racist- among your other problems.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

DUH..I get that..that is not the point. There is this theme recently among liberals/guilty alt leftists/minorities - as in some 240 years after white Europeans "settled" America, that whites are -today- these land grabbing, imperialistic, yellow immigrants that are lucky to be here and are evil. It's racist, big time. I was born in America- I am not an immigrant by any definition. Neither was my great great great grandfather or any generation after. I did not take land from Indians or kill them- neither did my great great great grandfather. This 2017 article referring to modern, living whites as imperialists and immigrants because of what happened in 1776 is racist- plain and simple. If you refer to someone that was born in America as an "immigrant" to somehow validate illegal immigration in the name of liberal votes, you are a racist- among your other problems.
White Europeans used their privilege in the early 1600s to take over north America, drive the Indians out, and take over. It's evil and wrong that the US even exists.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

This was the expected answer from The Unusual.....I could see it coming before I even read his post....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Read Niall Ferguson's "Civilization: The West and the Rest". As he puts it, "Why, beginning around 1500, did a few small polities on the western end of the Eurasian landmass come to dominate the rest of the world?" It's a great historical read.
Great book :!:
I've read it as well. It and "1491" are great counters to Jared Diamond's stupid book.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Inter-generation "justice" (whether it be for blacks/slavery or Indians) is a hot button among liberals.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Inter-generation "justice" (whether it be for blacks/slavery or Indians) is a hot button among liberals.
It's just an excuse to be an intervener and insert themselves in the middle to extract money. Liberals don't really believe in anything but enriching themselves via money and a laughable pretense of moral superiority. They're frauds, like they're all preaching women's rights and demonizing the right as misogynistic. Meanwhile, they're raping women and requiring blow jobs to be part of their liberal media empire. Or when they call the right racists when the left is demanding policies based on race. They're frauds and crooks.