So the dems think they can force Trump out of office now

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

So the dems think they can force Trump out of office now

Post by cwtcr hokie »

that there folks are resigning. How are they going to get rid of Pence to install Thunder thighs to her rightful place? Pence won't even meet alone with a woman......but he can still be accused of internet sexual assault I guess
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: So the dems think they can force Trump out of office now

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Pence won't even meet alone with a woman......but he can still be accused of internet sexual assault I guess
"I could feel him undressing me with his eyes as he sat there - gawking at me. They prayed over their food and I brought him breadsticks and water. He said, 'thank you, this bread is very tasty'. But what he really meant is, 'I want to sleep with you tonight'. It was a dog whistle! He basically raped me right there."
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Pence won't even meet alone with a woman......but he can still be accused of internet sexual assault I guess
"I could feel him undressing me with his eyes as he sat there - gawking at me. They prayed over their food and I brought him breadsticks and water. He said, 'thank you, this bread is very tasty'. But what he really meant is, 'I want to sleep with you tonight'. It was a dog whistle! He basically raped me right there."
Well played...well played... :lol:
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

BigDave wrote:
Why not? The party of science is already on record saying that genetic gender can be over-ruled by feelings and that adjusted temperature measurements by people who know better are proof of warming and can be used to divert $billions from taxpayers to politically connected billionaires.

Why would it be a stretch for these same people to decide that you committed a crime not because of what you said or did but because someone interpreted your words or deeds or deeds as a crime (20 years later). I mean heck, it's already been established that all men are rapists, some just haven't been caught yet, so doesn't that prove the allegation whenever it's made?
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BigDave wrote:
Hoofighter is taking notes! The only thing missing is a caesar salad reference. :mrgreen:
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Why not? The party of science is already on record saying that genetic gender can be over-ruled by feelings and that adjusted temperature measurements by people who know better are proof of warming and can be used to divert $billions from taxpayers to politically connected billionaires.

Why would it be a stretch for these same people to decide that you committed a crime not because of what you said or did but because someone interpreted your words or deeds or deeds as a crime (20 years later). I mean heck, it's already been established that all men are rapists, some just haven't been caught yet, so doesn't that prove the allegation whenever it's made?
Just a minor correction. Using the term "genetic gender" is incorrect in this context. The proper term is genetic sex. Gender is a grammatical method of denoting sex. Otherwise, I agree.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson