Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: watch out if you banged the receptionist

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:So since the Dems, after overlooking the sexual misconduct and crimes of Bill Clinton, have weaponized any sexual innuendo going back 30 years, the end result is The Party is Over in Congress and elsewhere.
Yep, because the Dems are frantic to get rid of Trump, the party's over everywhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... laims.html

The NFL Network has suspended three analysts after they were accused of sexual harassment and assault by a former wardrobe stylist.

Jami Cantor filed a complaint in Superior Court for the State of California, County of Los Angeles on Monday claiming that she was subjected to constant sexual misconduct by the former football greats employed by the network.
How do they get rid of Pence tho? He won't have dinner with a woman so I guess they get somebody to accuse him of doing some deviant act when he was a teenager
I would sleep better with Pence as our President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bless your heart
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:So since the Dems, after overlooking the sexual misconduct and crimes of Bill Clinton, have weaponized any sexual innuendo going back 30 years, the end result is The Party is Over in Congress and elsewhere.
Yep, because the Dems are frantic to get rid of Trump, the party's over everywhere.

The NFL Network has suspended three analysts after they were accused of sexual harassment and assault by a former wardrobe stylist.

Jami Cantor filed a complaint in Superior Court for the State of California, County of Los Angeles on Monday claiming that she was subjected to constant sexual misconduct by the former football greats employed by the network.
How do they get rid of Pence tho? He won't have dinner with a woman so I guess they get somebody to accuse him of doing some deviant act when he was a teenager

Bless your heart
Asschapped?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

HvilleHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:Oh my goodness, say it isn't so. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that former NFL players might sexually harass someone. This just can't be happening. The NFL has such a squeaky clean image and their players are known far and wide for how respectful they are to all people, especially women. This is just shocking news.
uhh.. wrong thread?
Look at the two posts immediately before mine
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:

Bless your heart
Asschapped?

no, but you are special for sure
bless your heart
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

BigDave wrote:Oh my goodness, say it isn't so. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that former NFL players might sexually harass someone. This just can't be happening. The NFL has such a squeaky clean image and their players are known far and wide for how respectful they are to all people, especially women. This is just shocking news.
Don’t forget all the good work they do for the United Way [emoji23][emoji23]

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila