United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:29 am 

Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
There should be a pole test so an ignoramus like yourself can't vote.

Only if the first question is how to spell "poll".
Works for me. Then we can ask "Is Roy Moore a pedophile?" To filter out LIVs like you and Nolan. We need a better electorate, y'all are too easily(even willingly) misled.

The good news for Moore is that he has more time to spend with other people’s children now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 am 

Party: After 10
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Works for me. Then we can ask "Is Roy Moore a pedophile?" To filter out LIVs like you and Nolan. We need a better electorate, y'all are too easily(even willingly) misled.

The good news for Moore is that he has more time to spend with other people’s children now.

Too bad you don't spend any time educating yourself and then wouldn't say such dishonest things. Then again you wouldn't comprehend what you're reading so it would be wasted time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 am 

HokieJoe wrote:
I'd measure this race as equal parts collusion between D and R leaders. I don't think Moore was a good candidate, however, I think the claims were, sketchy from the start. McConnell should be fired.

Those calling him a pedophile are wrong. Those types (pedos) don't stop. There are no claims of any misbehavior the last 30 years. Did Moore date unusually much younger girls? Oh yeah. Absolutely. I've not heard of parents of those girls coming forward to say he did so without their knowledge, number 1, and number 2, May-December dating in backwoods pockets is not as socially toxic as it is in most places.

The guy isn't a pedophile. He's weird. Sure.

I wouldn't have supported him either.
Reminds me of a VA race, where no competent R candidate can be found.
Strange would have run away with that election, and the Senate wouldn't be split right now.

I don't see this as a referendum on Trump. Not in AL.

Rs need to wake the hell up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:45 am 

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
I'd measure this race as equal parts collusion between D and R leaders. I don't think Moore was a good candidate, however, I think the claims were, sketchy from the start. McConnell should be fired.

Those calling him a pedophile are wrong. Those types (pedos) don't stop. There are no claims of any misbehavior the last 30 years. Did Moore date unusually much younger girls? Oh yeah. Absolutely. I've not heard of parents of those girls coming forward to say he did so without their knowledge, number 1, and number 2, May-December dating in backwoods pockets is not as socially toxic as it is in most places.

Strange would have run away with that election, and the Senate wouldn't be split right now.

They don't care that they're lying about Moore, they care about winning to get on with their business of hating America and her culture.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:46 am 

Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

This has huge implications for R measures in Senate for the next 2 years. If they want that tax bill to go they need to do it before late January.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:49 am 

ElbertoHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

This has huge implications for R measures in Senate for the next 2 years. If they want that tax bill to go they need to do it before late January.

Yup.
Agry.

Rs need to get their shirt together.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:50 am 

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

You can thank Mitch McConnell for that entire mess. Mo Brooks was the grass roots choice, and McConnell knew this so he aimed all of his guns on Brooks in the primary in order to knock him out and get Strange into a run-off. McConnell never thought that Moore would beat Strange in the run-off, but he did and I think this angered McConnell so much that both him (and the rest of the GOPe) really preferred the Democrat winning over Moore.

Is Moore a weird guy? Sure, but this was a political hit job of epic proportions coming from the both the Democrat-media and the GOPe.

- Andrew Breitbart

Last edited by UpstateSCHokie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:51 am 

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Too bad you don't spend any time educating yourself and then wouldn't say such dishonest things. Then again you wouldn't comprehend what you're reading so it would be wasted time.

Poor baby. Even Trump didn’t want the guy, so learn your lesson about nominating guys like this and do better next time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 am 

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Poor baby. Even Trump didn’t want the guy, so learn your lesson about nominating guys like this and do better next time.

Poor ignoramus, Nolan no like facts. A person with integrity wouldn't accept or spew the lies you do. Empty vessel.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:57 am 

HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Hoofighter wins the internet today! Lol!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:59 am 

HvilleHokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

For simple people, for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:05 am 

awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Let’s not disparage simple people. They probably know the difference between poll and pole.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:06 am 

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
[quote="awesome guy"]There should be a pole test so an ignoramus like yourself can't vote.

Poor ignoramus, Nolan no like facts. A person with integrity wouldn't accept or spew the lies you do. Empty vessel.[/quote]

Trump didn’t want Moore as the nominee. That’s a fact.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:06 am 

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Let’s not disparage simple people. They probably know the difference between poll and pole.

They can't tell real news from fake news. Simple.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 am 

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
[quote="HooFighter"][quote="awesome guy"]There should be a pole test so an ignoramus like yourself can't vote.

Poor ignoramus, Nolan no like facts. A person with integrity wouldn't accept or spew the lies you do. Empty vessel.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]You have no idea what a fact is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 am 

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Poor ignoramus, Nolan no like facts. A person with integrity wouldn't accept or spew the lies you do. Empty vessel.

True. Trump supported the other guy in the primary because he had vocalized support for one of Trumps projects.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 am 

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
I'm sure this is all due to my move to Tuscaloosa.

And hell has frozen over. A democrat wins a statewide election to the federal government in Alabama. First time since 1992.

I wouldn't get used to it.

Correct. Just run a competent, non-pedophile, and the GOP will win comfortably.

except the pedophile part of the story has tons of holes and issues, so you are sure he diddled a 14 YO, the yearbook thing was forgery and the rest of the claims have no proof at all.....but I accuse you of banging a 15 YO 20 years ago, my wifes friend told me you did it to her....must be true, right?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 am 

Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
Well FWIW this gets the GOP Senate off the hook in having to kick out Moore before he was even seated.

It would have been so much easier if certain GOP nitwits didn't kick Mo Brooks to the curb.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:30 am 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
but I accuse you of banging a 15 YO 20 years ago, my wifes friend told me you did it to her....must be true, right?

Sign me up. I’ll take the street cred of banging a 15 YO when I was 13.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 am 

This whole AL election just proves to me that the Republicans could screw up a one horse parade. It’s like they learned absolutely zero from Hillary’s embarrassing defeat. Running a crappy candidate that over half of the people think is damaged goods doesn’t bode well for being elected. This falls squarely on McConnell. The swamp is strong in both parties.

Major Kong wrote:
Well FWIW this gets the GOP Senate off the hook in having to kick out Moore before he was even seated.

It would have been so much easier if certain GOP nitwits didn't kick Mo Brooks to the curb.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:48 am 

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
but I accuse you of banging a 15 YO 20 years ago, my wifes friend told me you did it to her....must be true, right?

Sign me up. I’ll take the street cred of banging a 15 YO when I was 13.

sorry, she called to correct my error, it was 10 years ago.... you pedophile....must be true, you have been accused, right?

Do you see the problem yet?

If there were not so many issues with the accusation that he was with a 14 YO I would have no issue, but there are multiple problems with the accusation and story, so many that it appears to be a lie by the accuser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 am 

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:
This whole AL election just proves to me that the Republicans could screw up a one horse parade. It’s like they learned absolutely zero from Hillary’s embarrassing defeat. Running a crappy candidate that over half of the people think is damaged goods doesn’t bode well for being elected. This falls squarely on McConnell. The swamp is strong in both parties.

Major Kong wrote:

Problem is the accusations were not brought out until the primary was done... rather convenient if you ask me. But this is our future, my guess will be 50-75% of candidates will be accused of being a sexual deviant or some other impossible to prove charge, should be fun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:40 am 

Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Agreed.

"Christian socialism is but the holy water with which the priest consecrates the heart-burnings of the aristocrat" Karl Marx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 am 

awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

A bunch of morans for sure.

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 am 

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

It’s Alabama, it’s a different world. Below is your basic Roy Moore supporter. You can’t always tell how they’re going to vote. Overall, the Rs dodged a bullet as far as not having to deal with Moore being part of the Senate. Now, just need to sit tight for 3 yrs. and find a better candidate, maybe the aforementioned Brooks. Other than him not being a Southern Baptist, he’s a good fit.

Time zone: America/New_York