United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 am

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 6028
Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 10205
Location: New York, NY
??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 10081
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
The University of Miami can't be happy. :mrgreen:

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8654
ip_law-hokie wrote:
??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Clever hoax.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/washington-redskins-name-change-hoax-redhawks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8839
133743Hokie wrote:
Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy


fake news


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 6028
cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy


fake news

Duh. Again, is Snyder going to go ballistic over this and go after who did it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 2014
133743Hokie wrote:
Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy


The ONE thing I admire Dan Snyder about is his stance on this name change. He is not changing the name, and doesn't give a rats ass about PC or cuck water cooler dems that scream for it to be changed. He is not backing down, and I admire him for that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:34 pm
Posts: 1966
CFB Apologist wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy


The ONE thing I admire Dan Snyder about is his stance on this name change. He is not changing the name, and doesn't give a rats ass about PC or cuck water cooler dems that scream for it to be changed. He is not backing down, and I admire him for that.


Yes, very admirable to defend your net worth. He'd take a huge hit if a name change occurred.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 2014
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy


The ONE thing I admire Dan Snyder about is his stance on this name change. He is not changing the name, and doesn't give a rats ass about PC or cuck water cooler dems that scream for it to be changed. He is not backing down, and I admire him for that.


Yes, very admirable to defend your net worth. He'd take a huge hit if a name change occurred.


Funny..people have argued the opposite. A name change means (potentially) new colors and certainly new hats, jerseys, t shirts, branding deals, etc etc etc. The Wizards made a boatload of cash when changing from the Bullets- at least initially. and if they change the name, cucks like Mike Wise and Chris Collinsworth might actually buy a t shirt or say /print the name- which could mean more money in the long run. Snyder was a multi millionaire before he owned the team- I don't think this is financially motivated, so much as he doesn't want to be bossed around by a bunch of feminine offended white guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: