Pit bulls, the muzzlums of the animal world.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Pit bulls, the muzzlums of the animal world.

Post by oaktonhokie »

Dogs should be named ahmed and mohnamed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16/vi ... -says.html
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
BG Hokie

Re: Pit bulls, the muzzlums of the animal world.

Post by BG Hokie »

"If 100 Labrador Retrievers and 100 Pit Bulls were raised in the exact same conditions, the Labrador Retriever would just as likely attack as the Pit Bull." - cwcter hokie

Let the stupidity of that opinion sink in, UWS. This lady would just as likely been mauled to death had she owned 2 Labrador Retrievers raised identically in cwcter's world.

But seriously, this is a rather disturbing anecdote. Typically, Pit Bulls in duos or packs are dangerous to strangers. But it's own owner? Yikes.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:"If 100 Labrador Retrievers and 100 Pit Bulls were raised in the exact same conditions, the Labrador Retriever would just as likely attack as the Pit Bull." - cwcter hokie

Let the stupidity of that opinion sink in, UWS. This lady would just as likely been mauled to death had she owned 2 Labrador Retrievers raised identically in cwcter's world.

But seriously, this is a rather disturbing anecdote. Typically, Pit Bulls in duos or packs are dangerous to strangers. But it's own owner? Yikes.
There's plenty of anecdotes of them attacking owners, though usually it's the elderly or children. In one awful story it was an old woman in a wheelchair - I couldnt imagine being ripped to shreds by animals, completely unable to defend myself or even move. What a terrifying way to die.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I remember a few years back, the 5-6 year old off Patterson Ave RVA who was killed. The pit bull dogs "were gentle and had never shown aggression before" per the owners.. they killed a child. Their owners kid.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I remember a few years back, the 5-6 year old off Patterson Ave RVA who was killed. The pit bull dogs "were gentle and had never shown aggression before" per the owners.. they killed a child. Their owners kid.
They always say this, of course. It's just a lie so they can live with themselves and ignore the fact that they're responsible for someone dying a horrible death.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Are there any other pit bull apologists on this board other than cwtcr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Are there any other pit bull apologists on this board other than cwtcr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ManBearPig was a hardcore Breed of Peace apologist.
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

A pit bull attacking my basset unprovoked put me over the edge to getting my carry permit.
#JusticeForNolan
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

PolyTech wrote:A pit bull attacking my basset unprovoked put me over the edge to getting my carry permit.
I hope you get a chance to use it too. 1 less 4 footed killer.
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I remember a few years back, the 5-6 year old off Patterson Ave RVA who was killed. The pit bull dogs "were gentle and had never shown aggression before" per the owners.. they killed a child. Their owners kid.
They always say this, of course. It's just a lie so they can live with themselves and ignore the fact that they're responsible for someone dying a horrible death.
Yep it's a ghetto dog, a ghetto breed- a violent status symbol. Very few people with high IQs own them..very few.. Let's be real here.