United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

Post subject: Dead body video
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:57 pm 

Party: After 10
I never heard of Logan Paul before today. Apparently he's a hipster/jokester/stereotypical millennial vlogger that videos his life. He released this video and is getting crushed online for joking around. I'm not sure what to think, seems like he changed tone as best as a 20 year old wearing an alien hat can. Apparently He should have cried the whole time. Some say he shouldn't have posted it out of respect. He blurred the face and posted an honest reaction to walking up on a suicide. The outrage seems disproportionate to the video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cjhxq

Post subject: Re: Dead body video
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:10 pm 

Thanks for posting. I heard about it on the radio this am and they were discussing it as if they were laughing about it. The video was actually chilling and they immediately got somber. They did soon after laugh but I don't think it was as they described. You have a point awesome guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:13 pm 

Though, for the record, that guy is an annoying idiot. These internet famous young people are the worst...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:15 pm 

BG Hokie wrote:
Though, for the record, that guy is an annoying idiot. These internet famous young people are the worst...

Ryan's toy review banking a million a year. The kid opens toys for a living and he's not even in kindergarten yet. Washington post had an article on him a couple weeks ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:36 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
I never heard of Logan Paul before today. Apparently he's a hipster/jokester/stereotypical millennial vlogger that videos his life. He released this video and is getting crushed online for joking around. I'm not sure what to think, seems like he changed tone as best as a 20 year old wearing an alien hat can. Apparently He should have cried the whole time. Some say he shouldn't have posted it out of respect. He blurred the face and posted an honest reaction to walking up on a suicide. The outrage seems disproportionate to the video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cjhxq

I don't get the outrage, he does not know the guy and just happened to find it, at least he found him so the family would have closure, rough way to go but if someone wants to off themselves nobody is going to stop them. I like breathing though

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:12 pm 

Party: Draintheswamp
TheH2 wrote:
Ryan's toy review banking a million a year. The kid opens toys for a living and he's not even in kindergarten yet. Washington post had an article on him a couple weeks ago.

I'm imagining a 9yo in China who made the toy in a sweatshop watching Ryan make $50k opening the toy.

β€œAt the core of liberalism is the spoiled child β€” miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]