awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: LA: Shelter dogs could go on vegan diet

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:The latest lib kookery is lab grown meat. I'm sure it tastes as awful as it sounds. I'm happy killing meth deer by Manchester.
You like talking about what a dump the area around Manchester has become. I agree.

Why do you choose to live there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually Manchester is going thru the early stages of resurgence. Lots of old buildings being renovated into apartments, etc. New office buildings being built. Lots going on there now.
That's the part of Manchester that's in the city by SunTrust, Legends, etc. Manchester Middle, which was Manchester High for most of IP's school days, is what I'm talking about. That's going through Payday Advancing, 7-Eleven becoming a hair extension shop, etc. It's getting even worse than it was, looks like Broad Street closer to the city now.
My cousin gave me some Legend brown ale for Christmas (merry Christmas, Ham).

It’s not as quite up to the gold standard for brown ales (Samuel Smith) but still very good.

I think Legends is overrated generally speaking.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:The latest lib kookery is lab grown meat. I'm sure it tastes as awful as it sounds. I'm happy killing meth deer by Manchester.
You like talking about what a dump the area around Manchester has become. I agree.

Actually Manchester is going thru the early stages of resurgence. Lots of old buildings being renovated into apartments, etc. New office buildings being built. Lots going on there now.
That's the part of Manchester that's in the city by SunTrust, Legends, etc. Manchester Middle, which was Manchester High for most of IP's school days, is what I'm talking about. That's going through Payday Advancing, 7-Eleven becoming a hair extension shop, etc. It's getting even worse than it was, looks like Broad Street closer to the city now.

It’s not as quite up to the gold standard for brown ales (Samuel Smith) but still very good.

I didn’t know they were rated that high.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Sam Smith brews as well as makes gold records. Multi-talented.