Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

6’3” 239

Post by HooFighter »

Almost the same as Kam Chancellor!

Hoof has finally lost it with the TDS! <masturbates furiously>

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: 6’3” 239

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HooFighter wrote:Almost the same as Kam Chancellor!

And? I saw something about this today. What’s going on now?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Guess you idiots are going to spend 48 hours on this idiocy.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HooFighter wrote:Almost the same as Kam Chancellor!

I believe Trumps weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. 240 looks about right. Anything else?
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

I’m actually torn on this one. The doctor who did the physical is by all accounts a good man who has served honorably.

On the other hand, it sure seems like a bunch of bullshit he shoveled out today.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HooFighter wrote:I’m actually torn on this one. The doctor who did the physical is by all accounts a good man who has served honorably.

On the other hand, it sure seems like a bunch of bullshit he shoveled out today.
So?
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

The same doctor told us Obama is 6’1”

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:I’m actually torn on this one. The doctor who did the physical is by all accounts a good man who has served honorably.

Your name should be on this list too.Image
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Image

You're on to something Einstein, get CNN on it. We'll rule out Obama wearing a shoe with a heel, well because.

#FatGate
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

How so? Why?
This guy is a career military doctor that also served the prior two presidents. You think he's now part of some grand conspiracy with Trump to fudge his health data? Take a step back and truly think about what you're intimating.

You sound like the idiot journalist that's saying "prove it, I want Trump to step on a scale for us". This is twilight zone stuff!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:

How so? Why?
This guy is a career military doctor that also served the prior two presidents. You think he's now part of some grand conspiracy with Trump to fudge his health data? Take a step back and truly think about what you're intimating.

You sound like the idiot journalist that's saying "prove it, I want Trump to step on a scale for us". This is twilight zone stuff!
He’s a T.U.R.D.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Image
Interesting choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

How so? Why?

He’s a T.U.R.D.
Bingo
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Maybe the doctor should have added that the coordinated attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was caused by a youtube video in order to gain your trust.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Image

Everyone in that picture looks the right height except BO. I bet he's using lifts.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

And once again, I found out what was being discussed on CNN from Hoof. As I said before, if you want to know the latest nutty liberal conspiracy theory, there's no need to tune into MSDNC or Fake News CNN. Just log on to UWS and check out the latest Hoof post.

Remember, this is the same doctor that examined Obama for the last 8 years. Its not some random doctor that Trump brought with him into the WH. But unless the truth confirms their hate for Trump, the left simply will not accept it.

====================================================

CNN Panel Doubt Presidential Doctor, Claim He's Just a 'Trump Fanboy'
By Nicholas Fondacaro | January 17, 2018 12:26 AM EST

CNN is the self-proclaimed arbiter of truth with their so-called “#FactsFirst” campaign. But after Presidential Physician and Navy Rear Admiral Dr. Ronny Jackson announced that President Trump was in both excellent mental and physical health, the anti-Trump news network had their conspiracy theories in a death grip. And during Tuesday’s CNN Tonight, host Don Lemon and his panel of liberal journalists cast doubt on Dr. Jackson’s finding and essentially claimed he was lying for Trump.

After playing clips of Dr. Jackson telling the White House press corps that the President was in good health minus the need to lose a few pounds (as with most Americans), the camera cut back to Lemon as he was laughing at the doctor. “Sorry. Clean bill of health. Incredible genes, right,” he mocked.

New York Times columnist Frank Bruni was the first to speak up as he delivered a backhanded compliment about how, for once, President Trump and White House were being transparent about something.

Bruni then claimed that he thought the doctor was lying to the press. “And so, do I believe every single number there? Not exactly,” he chided. Lemon responded by trying to walk back his childish laughing, explaining: “I was just chuckling at how energetic he was, not what he was saying about the president.”

“He seemed like a Trump fanboy if you think about it yeah,” Bruni added. “When he said 239 pounds -- I know I'm being a 'girther,' but, come on,” Lemon piled on. They failed to mention that Dr. Jackson was President Obama’s doctor as well.

So-called “girtherism,” as Lemon admitted to believing, was an online conspiracy theory that had begun to circulate in left-wing echo chambers and claimed the doctor was a dirty liar and President Trump was actually tubbier than the medial report said.

It also seemed to be gaining steam among the liberal media, seeing as NBC’s Ken Dilanian took to Twitter to openly challenge the President to publically step on a scale. MSNBC’s Chris Hayes found it humorous. And The New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman seemed to think the lie was to keep Trump from being labeled obese, which the press would’ve had a field day with no doubt.

The last liberal journalist to knock the President around was CNN’s Dana Bash who cryptically sneered about how “telling” it was that Trump had asked for a cognitive exam to be conducted. “And I just thought it was very, very telling that he explicitly said that he wasn't going to do what he called a cognitive test, but the president wanted him to do the test and then go out and report on it. That is so, so telling,” she said.

These are the people who shout “facts first,” yet their shows are filled with speculation, gossip, and conspiracy theories. This is CNN.

Transcript below:
CNN Tonight
January 16, 2018
10:34:01 PM Eastern

DON LEMON: So we heard today from a doctor who recently examined the President and he said the President is in excellent health. Watch this.

APRIL RYAN: Yes.

Dr. RONNY JACKSON: If the president had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years, I don't know. He has incredible genes I just assume.

I was not going to do a cognitive exam. I had no intention of doing one. The reason that we did the cognitive assessment is plain and simple: Because the president asked me to do it.

His overall health is excellent. Are there a few things he could do to make himself a little healthier? With the diet and exercise, absolutely.

I would say he sleeps four to five hours a night. And he's probably been that way his whole life. That's probably one of the reasons he's been successful.

LEMON: [Laughing] Sorry. Clean bill of health. Incredible genes, right?

FRANK BRUNI: Apparently. Listen, I want to -- let's take it at face value. And we spend so much time criticizing the president, as we should, that's our job. I want to say, the fact that he came out and answered questions for an hour today, that surprised me, and I think that surprised you, Dana. That's a good thing. And so, do I believe every single number there? Not exactly.

LEMON: I was just chuckling at how energetic he was, not what he was saying about the president. But I mean –

BRUNI: He seemed like a Trump fanboy if you think about it yeah.

LEMON: When he said 239 pounds -- I know I'm being a girther, but, come on.

BRUNI: We rightly complain all the time about this administration's lack of responsiveness to us. That guy came out here for an hour today, he answered a lot of questions, let's give credit where it's due.

DANA BASH: And I just thought it was very, very telling that he explicitly said that he wasn't going to do what he called a cognitive test, but the president wanted him to do the test and then go out and report on it. That is so, so telling.

RYAN. That’s right. That’s right. That’s right.

LEMON: Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ni ... just-trump

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Jeb Bush is 6'3"

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Jeb Bush is 6'3"

You're not too good at this.

HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

It's good to see that cnn is focused on issues of such import.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Jeb Bush is 6'3"

You're not too good at this.

He's top dog at embarrassing himself.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Did anyone ask the doctor why he misspelled his own name on the statement he wrote on Friday?

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote:Did anyone ask the doctor why he misspelled his own name on the statement he wrote on Friday?
Maybe you should ask these guys, or maybe they are part of the conspiracy as well?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Did anyone ask the doctor why he misspelled his own name on the statement he wrote on Friday?
Seek help