Anybody here follow postings from "Q"?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieDan95

Anybody here follow postings from "Q"?

Post by HokieDan95 »

Interesting stuff if true
"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Anybody here follow postings from "Q"?

Post by awesome guy »

Link please
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieDan95

Post by HokieDan95 »

there are video loggers devoted to covering him on youtube
here's the upshot
https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/co ... questions/

his latest post claims Obama has retained counsel
"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I don't have enough insomnia and meth to make it through all that. Looks like a troll IMO.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Thou are directed to return to thine own solar system!
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

This is my favorite part:
There's no easy way to build up to this so I will just go ahead and say it: the vast majority of the elites are Satan worshippers who sacrifice children to the ancient god Moloch. They run the global child trafficking networks to supply themselves with vulnerable children to murder, rape, and harvest for organs and blood to keep them young.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:This is my favorite part:
There's no easy way to build up to this so I will just go ahead and say it: the vast majority of the elites are Satan worshippers who sacrifice children to the ancient god Moloch. They run the global child trafficking networks to supply themselves with vulnerable children to murder, rape, and harvest for organs and blood to keep them young.
Sounds legit.
HokieDan95

Post by HokieDan95 »

LOL ugh i missed that part
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieDan95 wrote:LOL ugh i missed that part
It's kinda cool to think about someone with real knowledge putting stuff out there, but the whole "Rothschilds run all the central banks" schtick has been around for a long time.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Sounds like David Icke
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

Seems pretty legit to me. It's the perfect story. It brings in links to other right wing fascinations - pizzagate, and even planned parenthood. It predicts events ahead of time with letters, like [L] [R] which was clearly the foreshadowing of X major event. Hopefully they'll find pictures of Obama being born in Kenya.
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:Seems pretty legit to me. It's the perfect story. It brings in links to other right wing fascinations - pizzagate, and even planned parenthood. It predicts events ahead of time with letters, like [L] [R] which was clearly the foreshadowing of X major event. Hopefully they'll find pictures of Obama being born in Kenya.

Seems like the only person obsessed with "pizzagate" is you. I think it's a pretty safe bet that you've brought up this stupid conspiracy theory more than any conservative here has.

Almost makes you think the whole thing is an invention of the left to make conservatives look like idiots.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:Seems pretty legit to me. It's the perfect story. It brings in links to other right wing fascinations - pizzagate, and even planned parenthood. It predicts events ahead of time with letters, like [L] [R] which was clearly the foreshadowing of X major event. Hopefully they'll find pictures of Obama being born in Kenya.

Seems like the only person obsessed with "pizzagate" is you. I think it's a pretty safe bet that you've brought up this stupid conspiracy theory more than any conservative here has.

Almost makes you think the whole thing is an invention of the left to make conservatives look like idiots.

Correct. Uppity learned about it on left wing sites. It wasn’t discussed here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

A few on Twitter who are interpreting:
@tracybeanz
@itsangrybob
@th3wh17erabb17
@fedupwithswamp
@imperator_Rex3
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

I imagine this is some troll out there just giving the world masterclass on how to do it.
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

ElbertoHokie wrote:I imagine this is some troll out there just giving the world masterclass on how to do it.
Maybe, but he posts on events that haven't happened yet. It's not one person, it's a committee.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

BigDave wrote:Thou are directed to return to thine own solar system!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done sir, well done :!: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

Techmomof2 wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:I imagine this is some troll out there just giving the world masterclass on how to do it.
Maybe, but he posts on events that haven't happened yet. It's not one person, it's a committee.
There was some research done a couple months ago after Q posted a pic from a plane. Some researchers concluded he was with Trump's delegation during his Asia trip. They were further thought it was someone within the WH Communications department which would make sense given the nature of the posts. Many of the posts have a Trump will save us and the public can sit back vibe.

It's good conspiracy fun at this point. I haven't seen anyone/site track the level of accuracy when there is actual information in the posts that can be proven.

Too many 100% pro-Trump media outlets are pumping up Q posts so I'm very skeptical of the motives and ultimately accuracy.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieDan95 wrote:Interesting stuff if true
Once M was killed the Service went sideways so I stopped following Q's gadgets.