So who here will be tuning out the Super Bowl?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: So who here will be tuning out the Super Bowl?

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: You consciously look away from the TV at Super Bowl parties? Hang out with the wives and discuss the latest school district shake up?
I haven't been to a superbowl party since since the infamous wardrobe malfunction. Coincidentally, that was also my introduction to Tivo.

Ditching the children on a Sunday and driving on the road with a bunch of drunks just isn't my thing - we can't all live the "Chive On" lifestyle I guess.
Why would I not take the kids to a Super Bowl Party? They probably look forward to it more than I do. Sorry you haven't been invited back to a Super Bowl party since the wardrobe malfuntion, loser.
Asks why kids shouldn't go to a superbowl party in the same breath as he discusses wardrobe malfunctions. I'm guessing that the white trash parties a chiver would go to aren't appropriate for a kid...just a guess.
Yes, Super Bowl parties among upper middle class suburban Northern Virginia families are super inappropriate for children. The horror of what they might see at such a function!
"upper middle class" LOL. Have fun being an ass in your 1200 sqft estate. How many people can even fit in the split level? Ya'll must be stacked in like clowns. The entire room is bunks to get 6 people in at the same time.
For future reference, what is the minimum square footage required to be upper middle class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yes, Super Bowl parties among upper middle class suburban Northern Virginia families are super inappropriate for children. The horror of what they might see at such a function!
...to be fair...Nova. (shudder)
:evil: 8-)
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:For future reference, what is the minimum square footage required to be upper middle class?

If a gorilla in the zoo has more space than you then you're not upper middle class.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Believe it or not, people do manage to attend social gatherings without getting blitzed. It is possible, outside of Danville.
Not outside Manchester and those heathens. BG was bragging about alcohol games at this "family" event.
Are you a liar or just stupid? Show me where I bragged about "alcohol" games in this thread.
I'll go with stupid liar too embarrassed to answer this one but try to latch on to a different angle within the thread...
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:For future reference, what is the minimum square footage required to be upper middle class?

If a gorilla in the zoo has more space than you then you're not upper middle class.
I don’t think they keep gorillas in cages anymore, but OK.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
If you live in true Richmond with nice old homes with slate roofs, etc. you have a point. Have a couple of friends that live in cool areas like that within Richmond proper. Of course they have the dilemma of solid elementary schools that ultimately feed into bad high schools. I also have friends in soulless suburban developments in Richmond suburbs, uhhh, no thanks but I guess they get a an above average high school for their kids to go to...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BG Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
If you live in true Richmond with nice old homes with slate roofs, etc. you have a point. Have a couple of friends that live in cool areas like that within Richmond proper. Of course they have the dilemma of solid elementary schools that ultimately feed into bad high schools. I also have friends in soulless suburban developments in Richmond suburbs, uhhh, no thanks but I guess they get a an above average high school for their kids to go to...
I'm yankin your chain...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

BG could move into the Great Ape House in the Washington Zoo to get more elbow room. Monkeys have figured out to how to get more space in NOVA/DC than he has. You could move into the reptile house to get an upgrade.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

BG could move into the Great Ape House in the Washington Zoo to get more elbow room. Monkeys have figured out to how to get more space in NOVA/DC than he has. You could move into the reptile house to get an upgrade.
Got it.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Got it.

In urban liberal cities, humans aren't the greatest of the great apes. The monkeys and gorillas have it better. Some pythons have better accommodations than the typical NY apartment. An extraterrestrial visitor would first come to the gorillas to seek out the leader, not the shoebox houses the humans accommodate.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Believe it or not, people do manage to attend social gatherings without getting blitzed. It is possible, outside of Danville.
Not outside Manchester and those heathens. BG was bragging about alcohol games at this "family" event.
Are you a liar or just stupid? Show me where I bragged about "alcohol" games in this thread.
I'll go with stupid liar too embarrassed to answer this one but try to latch on to a different angle within the thread...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

poor lesser ape is still sore.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Haven't watched it in years. Don't plan on it.
You consciously look away from the TV at Super Bowl parties? Hang out with the wives and discuss the latest school district shake up?
I haven't been to a superbowl party since since the infamous wardrobe malfunction. Coincidentally, that was also my introduction to Tivo.

Ditching the children on a Sunday and driving on the road with a bunch of drunks just isn't my thing - we can't all live the "Chive On" lifestyle I guess.
Why would I not take the kids to a Super Bowl Party? They probably look forward to it more than I do. Sorry you haven't been invited back to a Super Bowl party since the wardrobe malfuntion, loser.
Asks why kids shouldn't go to a superbowl party in the same breath as he discusses wardrobe malfunctions. I'm guessing that the white trash parties a chiver would go to aren't appropriate for a kid...just a guess.
Never seen a Chive sticker on a car worth more than $20k, just sayin. Coupled with your description of white trash / frat boy antics, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet you're setting your kids up to drive minivans with chive stickers too.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: You consciously look away from the TV at Super Bowl parties? Hang out with the wives and discuss the latest school district shake up?

Never seen a Chive sticker on a car worth more than $20k, just sayin. Coupled with your description of white trash / frat boy antics, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet you're setting your kids up to drive minivans with chive stickers too.
What's the Chive stuff? I have him pegged as the obnoxious softball type, belittling everyone in one breath and declaring himself most reasonable in the next. A douchebag, not of the NJ variety, but equally as ridiculous and laughable. Well almost, a NJ douche is hard to top in terms of lacking self awareness.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
What's the Chive stuff? I have him pegged as the obnoxious softball type, belittling everyone in one breath and declaring himself most reasonable in the next. A douchebag, not of the NJ variety, but equally as ridiculous and laughable. Well almost, a NJ douche is hard to top in terms of lacking self awareness.
Dave needs to add Chiver d-bag to the FAQ :mrgreen:

Short version: The Chive is a website with brilliant marketing using models to sell t-shirts, stickers, and nick nack bs to alcoholic, middle-aged, low self-esteem white trash who are stuck in their days of glory at glendale community college. The good news is that these d-bags brand themselves and their beat to excrement minivans with Chive paraphernalia, making them easy to spot.

BG proudly displays himself as a chiver on the lounge.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Short version: The Chive is a website with brilliant marketing using models to sell t-shirts, stickers, and nick nack bs to alcoholic, middle-aged, low self-esteem white trash who are stuck in their days of glory at glendale community college. The good news is that these d-bags brand themselves and their beat to excrement minivans with Chive paraphernalia, making them easy to spot.

Sounds like Salt Life for land lubbers. BG has my sympathies for having to go through life like that. Him and Al Bundy peaked during high school.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

LOL, you taught me what the Chive was on this forum and on the Lounge, but yes use that against me as if it's some insult.

Maybe awesome guy and USN can post about politics on their favorite message board on an American holiday. Should be fun for a couple of losers. Better yet, you guys can re-watch Trumps first SOTU address and get boners all over again... Have fun on the internet, alone.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Anyone heard if Trump will be doing the traditional Super Bowl interview?

I do remember that Obama was man enough to go on live with Bill O'Reilly.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

LOL, you taught me what the Chive was on this forum and on the Lounge, but yes use that against me as if it's some insult.

Maybe awesome guy and USN can post about politics on their favorite message board on an American holiday. Should be fun for a couple of losers. Better yet, you guys can re-watch Trumps first SOTU address and get boners all over again... Have fun on the internet, alone.
I bet it chaps your ass that I'm higher up the ladder in a bigger company than you are.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Dave needs to add Chiver d-bag to the FAQ :mrgreen:

Ahh, the nolan defense of playing stupid. Not the move I would have gone with, but then I don't have Chris Farley as an avatar with the word "Lejund" [sic] underneath. Maybe you're right BG...maybe you just have an affinity for obesity, heroin overdoses, and illiteracy.

Funny, that's the same descriptors I would use for your super bowl party.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Ahh, the nolan defense of playing stupid. Not the move I would have gone with, but then I don't have Chris Farley as an avatar with the word "Lejund" [sic] underneath. Maybe you're right BG...maybe you just have an affinity for obesity, heroin overdoses, and illiteracy.

Yes, an upper middle class Super Bowl Party in Fairfax County is going to feature obesity, heroin overdoses, and illiteracy. ZINGER
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Yes, an upper middle class Super Bowl Party in Fairfax County is going to feature obesity, heroin overdoses, and illiteracy. ZINGER
Only Fairfax people think 40 year old split level 1200 sqft homes are upper middle class. That's Manchester level accommodations.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

:mrgreen:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Is that the Avatar for Cap’n Bullshit?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Is that the Avatar for Cap’n Bullshit?

Manchester Meth