MSU has put an old white guy in as prez of the univ. today,

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

MSU has put an old white guy in as prez of the univ. today,

Post by cwtcr hokie »

as expected hilarity ensued as a student sat on their big table and lectured the BOG on how it was so wrong to put an old white repub guy (its john engler, former gov. of MI) in that position. Didn't the Nassar stuff go down when they had a woman prez.. But apparently it is A OK to discriminate against old white guys (from a particular party). The head of the dem society or whatever the club is is now staging a sit in in the BOG meeting room demanding.... something???

I guess they need to find a person that has no idea what sex they are and how old they are to be prez, should be easy
RiverguyVT

Re: MSU has put an old white guy in as prez of the univ. tod

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:as expected hilarity ensued as a student sat on their big table and lectured the BOG on how it was so wrong to put an old white repub guy (its john engler, former gov. of MI) in that position. Didn't the Nassar stuff go down when they had a woman prez.. But apparently it is A OK to discriminate against old white guys (from a particular party). The head of the dem society or whatever the club is is now staging a sit in in the BOG meeting room demanding.... something???

I guess they need to find a person that has no idea what sex they are and how old they are to be prez, should be easy
I wonder how many of the “old white guy” haters doing the sit in are white guys that have a Bernie tattoo. Irony lost on them, I’m sure.

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.