Devon Wilson with some nice minutes off the bench

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Devon Wilson with some nice minutes off the bench

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Nice to see guys step in from the football team and contribute. He’s obviously a good athlete; carries himself with grace and was always under control. Nice win on the road at BC.

Does anybody know the deal with Buzz and the tennis shoes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Re: Devon Wilson with some nice minutes off the bench

Post by 133743Hokie »

Aren't they wearing the pink shoes for some cause this month?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:Aren't they wearing the pink shoes for some cause this month?
Seems to be a one-man campaign. More power to the mofo - he’s building a great program and was a great hire.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Nice to see guys step in from the football team and contribute. He’s obviously a good athlete; carries himself with grace and was always under control. Nice win on the road at BC.

He wasn’t on the football team last year. Just basketball. Good kid. Good to see him contribute. Buzz is a heck of a Coach.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Nice to see guys step in from the football team and contribute. He’s obviously a good athlete; carries himself with grace and was always under control. Nice win on the road at BC.

He wasn’t on the football team last year. Just basketball. Good kid. Good to see him contribute. Buzz is a heck of a Coach.
Yeah - I looked him up and did not appreciate that he’s made more a contribution to the b-ball team than FB.

ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

He's wearing the shoes because they did coaches for cancer 3 games ago. They won. So he wore it the next game and we won again. He's going to keep wearing them until we lose.

And Devin Wilson was a bball player first. Switched to football at request of Coach Fuente, and switched back to Bball. We needed depth at WR Fuente's first year.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ElbertoHokie wrote:He's wearing the shoes because they did coaches for cancer 3 games ago. They won. So he wore it the next game and we won again. He's going to keep wearing them until we lose.

And Devin Wilson was a bball player first. Switched to football at request of Coach Fuente, and switched back to Bball. We needed depth at WR Fuente's first year.
Is he the offspring of hokie80 and Heart's Ann Wilson (or was it Nancy Wilson)?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:He's wearing the shoes because they did coaches for cancer 3 games ago. They won. So he wore it the next game and we won again. He's going to keep wearing them until we lose.

That’s funny. Good stuff.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Is he the offspring of hokie80 and Heart's Ann Wilson (or was it Nancy Wilson)?
He’s a snazzy dresser for sure as he’s not getting those suits at the NRV mall. He could probably find the sneakers.