Something not adding up with the Las Vegas shooting

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Something not adding up with the Las Vegas shooting

Post by USN_Hokie »

The coroner is refusing to release the autopsy report in defiance of a court order stating its not finished yet - even though his body was cremated over a month ago.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investiga ... y-reports/

Also, I just heard something about a second person of interest?
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Something not adding up with the Las Vegas shooting

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:The coroner is refusing to release the autopsy report in defiance of a court order stating its not finished yet - even though his body was cremated over a month ago.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investiga ... y-reports/

Also, I just heard something about a second person of interest?
Second person of interest is apparently a guy that bought (or stole) the ammunition and gave it to the shooter. At least from what I understand.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

It makes me feel tin-foil-hatty, but there's been a lot about that shooting that made no sense from the get go, and a lot about law enforcement response that didn't either.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:It makes me feel tin-foil-hatty, but there's been a lot about that shooting that made no sense from the get go, and a lot about law enforcement response that didn't either.
I still feel like this guy was part of a money laundering operation. *putting on my tinfoil* - North Korea is big in the money laundering scheme. What if this was state-sponsored terrorism?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:It makes me feel tin-foil-hatty, but there's been a lot about that shooting that made no sense from the get go, and a lot about law enforcement response that didn't either.
I still feel like this guy was part of a money laundering operation. *putting on my tinfoil* - North Korea is big in the money laundering scheme. What if this was state-sponsored terrorism?
I would still love to know why he did it, with all the investigation into him they have to have found some reasoning somewhere
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Speaking of tin foil hats, have you guys ever heard the story of Robert "Cody" Snodgres and the Oklahoma City bombing? This is some pretty amazing stuff (if true). He seems credible and seems to have information that only someone in the position he claims to have been in would have.

Here's a 1.5 hour interview with him. Its riveting stuff if you have the time to watch it.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I would still love to know why he did it, with all the investigation into him they have to have found some reasoning somewhere
Crazy Guy and I were in Vegas almost 2 months ago ubering it all over the place. Everyone we talked to didn't believe a word of the official statements.