Post apartheid South Africa devolves into Detroit

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post apartheid South Africa devolves into Detroit

Post by awesome guy »

Looks like their hatred has gotten them the government they deserve.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Post apartheid South Africa devolves into Detroit

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:Looks like their hatred has gotten them the government they deserve.

What I've always wanted to know about SA is, per PC leftist rules, can whites be racist there now? We have been told that groups of people that do not hold political power are not capable of being racist. Well, in SA the blacks control all of the government now. So by that logic, whites cannot be racists in SA.

But then it was the whites that used to control the government (Apartheid) and at the time they were demonized as the worst people on earth - because of their racism. So did they instantly go from evil racists when they were in power, to not being capable of being racist once they were out of power?

Can blacks be considered to be racists in SA?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Looks like their hatred has gotten them the government they deserve.

What I've always wanted to know about SA is, per PC leftist rules, can whites be racist there now? We have been told that groups of people that do not hold political power are not capable of being racist. Well, in SA the blacks control all of the government now. So by that logic, whites cannot be racists in SA.

But then it was the whites that used to control the government (Apartheid) and at the time they were demonized as the worst people on earth - because of their racism. So did they instantly go from evil racists when they were in power, to not being capable of being racist once they were out of power?

LOL.. in the USA, the slavery ended in 1863. The civil rights act was passed into law in 1964. In 2018 America, not only can blacks never be racists, if you disagree politically with the left, you are a racist and there is wide spread discussion of a white privilege phenomenon.

Now.. South Africa...where it was LEGALLY documented that Whites were superior to blacks and racism was in fact LEGAL until 1991, you can multiply the US "issues" by 10 thousand fold. Blacks will NEVER be considered racist there- ever. That ship has long sailed. Just look at the rhetoric in America today, where if you think our border should be secured, you are called a racist.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I always like to point out that South Africa was a nuclear power at one point. Now, it's a complete shirtshow.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:I always like to point out that South Africa was a nuclear power at one point. Now, it's a complete shirtshow.
While North Korea is both a Nuclear Power and complete shirtshow. Scary- but CNN/NBC thinks it's a charming, misunderstood place
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Only whites are racist, in all situations. Liberal racism tells them that the brown skinned people are incapable of deep thinking or responsibility. Only power they have is on the dance floor.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Serious question, which country controlled by black people is the most civilized / safest / technologically advanced?

Same question for Hispanic people?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Serious question, which country controlled by black people is the most civilized / safest / technologically advanced?

Wakanda!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Serious question, which country controlled by black people is the most civilized / safest / technologically advanced?

That's an interesting question. Excluding rinkydink tropical islands which make 99% of their money from tourism...

Black: Nigeria? I give up...
Hispanic: When I think of South American countries, I think Chile. However (a lot of people don't know this) Chile is a majority white country. ...Peru?
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Black: Nigeria? I give up...
Hispanic: When I think of South American countries, I think Chile. However (a lot of people don't know this) Chile is a majority white country. ...Peru?
Uruguay is stable, Chile and Costa Rica in Central America.

Botswana in Africa.

If you look at several of the "stable" indexes, African nations fill out the majority of the Bottom 50.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Black: Nigeria? I give up...
Uruguay is stable, Chile and Costa Rica in Central America.

Botswana in Africa.

If you look at several of the "stable" indexes, African nations fill out the majority of the Bottom 50.
Uruguay is more white than Chile. Costa Rica isn't a bad answer.

Botswana....25% of the population is HIV positive. Sign me up.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech

Post by ElbertoHokie »

So you're pro-apartheid? Was that a better solution?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

If you would read about some of the horrific crimes that have been committed since the end of Apartheid, I don’t see how you could think the current situation is better.

ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech

Post by ElbertoHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

If you would read about some of the horrific crimes that have been committed since the end of Apartheid, I don’t see how you could think the current situation is better.
So what form of govt should they have? I knew a guy that interviewed for a GeoTech Eng Manager job. From SA. A month later his wife was stabbed to death in their home in Joburg. It's bad.

What should they do?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:So you're pro-apartheid? Was that a better solution?
Where did you get that idea ElBaby?
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
What is your solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
What is your solution?

All whites should abandon ship, there's no fixing that mess. Let it return to the loin cloth wearing and spear chucking tribalism it was before whites settled it.The black government is undertaking a private genocide against them, they should get out while they can.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

Nobody is saying that. It is interesting that blacks from throughout Africa were trying to get into apartheid South Africa, though.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Uruguay is more white than Chile. Costa Rica isn't a bad answer.

Ayup but it's still the most stable African country, even with a ¼ of it's population HIV positive...how about that schitt :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Nobody is saying that. It is interesting that blacks from throughout Africa were trying to get into apartheid South Africa, though.

Shhh, Elberto and Nolan are simpletons. That's the only way they can process the world. Recognizing that South Africa is a shithole that's murdering whites for their farm land (where they then do nothing with it, aka are creating a food crisis) means that you're for apartheid. It's the only log-key-kal conclusion, for the SJW type at least. It's chapping their ass that South Africa is not only just a country and not a continent(as they and Sarah Palin apparently think), but it's being devolved into it's previous 3rd world shithole status under the command of the "rightful" owners. It's becoming like all the other tribal areas of Africa, a dump where they kill each other out of revenge and spite and then squander the natural resources. Laura Southern has a couple videos from her recent trip and it's outright frightening what's happening. I honestly don't see why a white would stay there, they're being hunted by the government and black tribes. They won't survive.

There is an uncomfortable truth that Africans just can't lead South Africa. Tribalism and corruption run too deep in their culture for it to be more than any other nation on that massive continent. That doesn't make apartheid right, it just shows that the whites were at least competent in managing it, if not also brutal. The african leaders are just brutal without competence. They're about to run out of water from their lack of management. South Africa is miserable in every way imaginable right now whereas it was a first world nation just 30 years ago. The SJWs won't accept that as it runs counter to all of their feelings on the matter. They were expecting Wakanda(That's the imaginary nation of the Black Panther where Africans without colonization live in a paradise of science, peace, and high civilization), they're getting Detroit. <wha wha wong waaaaaa>
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

In Eastern Africa the Kenyans are the upper class. They are like the people from Greenwich CT of Eastern Africa I believe.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I have spent a lot of time in Cape Town. It is pretty awesome. The nature is beautiful. The shanty towns are brutal. Basically if things get worse, everyone with money will leave. Maybe the Chinese will move in and buy evwrything

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Uruguay is more white than Chile. Costa Rica isn't a bad answer.

Ayup but it's still the most stable African country, even with a ¼ of it's population HIV positive...how about that schitt :?:

Seems like they went the path of a representative government from most tribes, even if their is still BS in outing other tribes from the council. I honestly don't know much of anything about Botswana, but from my limited reading, it sounds like they went more the path of Martin Luther King Jr in acting to get along and work around a democratic republic. South Africa is taking the path of Malcolm X, murder and violence. The peaceful resolution offers the better rewards. Not sure why the South African tribes can't follow suite unless it's just a Zulu thing. They have a hate monger for their president and he's just destroying them from within.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I have spent a lot of time in Cape Town. It is pretty awesome. The nature is beautiful. The shanty towns are brutal. Basically if things get worse, everyone with money will leave. Maybe the Chinese will move in and buy evwrything

I can't imagine being there now. Here's one of Laura Southern's videos from this fall, seems like basic security has collapsed. Her videos on the farmers are heartbreaking, whites are the hunted.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Here's another video on it. It's long, but gets into more of the details of the collapse. I've been passively following this over the last 6 months, just as videos and articles pop up about the situation.