No Americans involved. None benefitted.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: No Americans involved. None benefitted.

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:[Hoof and company will never halt Operation Barbarossa.
LOL. Seems like just a year ago Hoof was voting for the candidate who was laundering millions from Russia through her non-profit. Oh wait, it was.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

From Facebook VP of Advertising Rob Goldman -- "The main goal of the Russian propaganda and misinformation effort is to divide America by using our institutions, like free speech and social media, against us. It has stoked fear and hatred amongst Americans. It is working incredibly well. We are quite divided as a nation. Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal. The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Trump and the election."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/17/russi ... b-goldman/
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

133743Hokie wrote:From Facebook VP of Advertising Rob Goldman -- "The main goal of the Russian propaganda and misinformation effort is to divide America by using our institutions, like free speech and social media, against us. It has stoked fear and hatred amongst Americans. It is working incredibly well. We are quite divided as a nation. Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal. The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Trump and the election."

Ha ha.

You think facts like that are going to stop zealots like nolan, Hoof, & IP from posting their "Russian collusion" fantasies and sanctimonious bullsh!t?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:From Facebook VP of Advertising Rob Goldman -- "The main goal of the Russian propaganda and misinformation effort is to divide America by using our institutions, like free speech and social media, against us. It has stoked fear and hatred amongst Americans. It is working incredibly well. We are quite divided as a nation. Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal. The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Trump and the election."

Ha ha.

You think facts like that are going to stop zealots like nolan, Hoof, & IP from posting their "Russian collusion" fantasies and sanctimonious bullsh!t?
Nope. Facts don’t matter to the sheep.

This means Mueller has 0......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Ha ha.

Nothing will, they're immune to facts and critical thinking.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:Nothing will, they're immune to facts and critical thinking.
I've got a really good friend who now lives in Clackamas, Oregon. I rekkin' he's succombed to the uber-liberal fine folks of Western Oregon and the Willamette Valley. :)

I'm inundated with Russia, Russia, Russia from him. I've told him to flee across the Cascades and move to Bend...Western Oregon is warping his mind. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Nothing will, they're immune to facts and critical thinking.
I've got a really good friend who now lives in Clackamas, Oregon. I rekkin' he's succombed to the uber-liberal fine folks of Western Oregon and the Willamette Valley. :)

I'm inundated with Russia, Russia, Russia from him. I've told him to flee across the Cascades and move to Bend...Western Oregon is warping his mind. :mrgreen:
This seems like a case of TDS magnified by general cluelessness. Cluelessness creates TDS, but that's another topic!

Liberal areas have a way of transmuting kinda normal people into insufferable jackasses. That's happened with family that moved to NOVA, they're not fit for public interaction anymore. Must be lead pipes rotting their brains.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
vtrider
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Meh

Post by vtrider »

I'm guessing the Russians were behind the pussy hats, and I think they had a side bet with Putin on it. Pathetically, our own governor advanced their goals.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

vtrider wrote:I'm guessing the Russians were behind the pussy hats, and I think they had a side bet with Putin on it. Pathetically, our own governor advanced their goals.
Someone already confirmed that Michael Moore attended one of the Anti-Trump rallies organized by the Russian trolls.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Okay

Now what?
Maybe wait for the facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nationa ... 09733.html

Are you saying these are not facts?
The indictment states that "from in or around 2014 to the present, defendant knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury) to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016."

Some facts, not all. Be patient. This is just getting started.
Looks like even Mueller's stupid "troll farm" indictments are falling apart. One of the companies is calling his bluff and moving towards discovery. A judge just denied Mueller's request to delay.
Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... lay-570627
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

The indictment states that "from in or around 2014 to the present, defendant knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury) to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016."

Looks like even Mueller's stupid "troll farm" indictments are falling apart. One of the companies is calling his bluff and moving towards discovery. A judge just denied Mueller's request to delay.

The whole thing is a farce.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

I am very happy to finally see some judges flip off the dems and actually bring the LAW back into this farce
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

I am very happy to finally see some judges flip off the dems and actually bring the LAW back into this farce
Mueller is a dem now?