Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

No Americans involved. None benefitted.

Post by RiverguyVT »

Okay

Now what?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Re: No Americans involved. None benefitted.

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Okay

Now what?

but but but they dissed thunder thighs on facebook!!!!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Now what?
Maybe wait for the facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nationa ... 09733.html

Are you saying these are not facts?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

The indictment states that "from in or around 2014 to the present, defendant knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury) to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016."

Some facts, not all. Be patient. This is just getting started.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

I could be wrong, but I'm not seeing any angle here to benefit Team Subvert the Constitution.

This reeks of "well, we tried, and we can say Russia meddled in the election and this wasn't a witch hunt against Trump."
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

The indictment states that "from in or around 2014 to the present, defendant knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury) to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016."

If putting bull crap on facebook is illegal we are going to need a ton more jails!!!

So far the only people that have been shown to be conspiring with russians was the dems, thunder thighs and obummer. You better off to hang your hopes to get rid of Trump on the bimbo parade your MSM is pulling out daily
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

One can be a person and not an American. If they were surveiling an American, I would think they would almost assuredly know his/her identity.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

"By in or around May 2014, the organization's strategy included interfering with the 2016 U.S. presidential election, with the stated goal of "spread[ing] distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," the indictment said.
I'm starting to see why they dumped this the Friday before a holiday weekend. This is quite a nothingborscht if early indications are true.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Now what?

Indict the Russians and take steps to stop them? You know, do the things that we're supposed to do when foreign countries try to influence our elections.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Now what?

So Rosenstein is lying again? or fake news
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

I'm not clicking on Breitbart, but I'm guessing they will have a headline that the Russians helped the Bernie Sanders campaign.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

Indict the Russians and take steps to stop them? You know, do the things that we're supposed to do when foreign countries try to influence our elections.
Cite please.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:I'm not clicking on Breitbart, but I'm guessing they will have a headline that the Russians helped the Bernie Sanders campaign.
Bernie would have welcomed them since thunder thighs had the whole dnc rigging the primary
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

:lol:

Cuntus Maximus spent ~$1.2 billion on her campaign against Trump. And yet, some Russians with a VPN out
-corrupted her.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

Again if posting crap on facebook is indictable then most of america that uses social media should be in jail

meanwhile thunder thighs and obummer used a UK spook and help from the russians to try and make sure she won..... hahahaha and it still did not work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

Cite please.

Cite what? There are 13 indictments for Russians trying to influence the election. What else do you need to know?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

This is the sort of thing I was talking about during the election. Somebody get hoof an icepack.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

LOL.. 13 trolls in an indictment that clearly states both sides were targeted in an election in the richest country in the world. Could not be more hilarious. 13 twitter trolls. LOLOLOLOL. This is a sad, sad day for the Dems.. lol couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. This zero burger will go away soon and then what lie will spur their impeachment talks? should be fun
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:I'm not clicking on Breitbart, but I'm guessing they will have a headline that the Russians helped the Bernie Sanders campaign.
I'll help you out.. The actual Indictment- not Brietbart or MSNBC- clearly states that "both sides" were targeted. LOL your Russian boogeyman just died at the hands of your guy Mueller.. LMAO. hilarious. 13 trolls was what you were banking on to get Trump impeached. LOL
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

Cite please.

Cite what? There are 13 indictments for Russians trying to influence the election. What else do you need to know?
so you think the 13 russians will be arrested? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

Cite please.

Nope. Interfere =/= influence.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

Cite please.

so you think the 13 russians will be arrested? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably not, but who knows, people who commit wire fraud and money laundering, do get arrested. If anyone has the balls to do it, sanctions would be the standard response, with specific actions on the people with the pocketbooks.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
I'll help you out.. The actual Indictment- not Brietbart or MSNBC- clearly states that "both sides" were targeted. LOL your Russian boogeyman just died at the hands of your guy Mueller.. LMAO. hilarious. 13 trolls was what you were banking on to get Trump impeached. LOL
Hoof should be concerned if fake news or trolling become a crime.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Now what?

No more Russians allowed on Facebook criticizing a democrat?
Okay...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.