Rumblings that Flynn is gonna reverse his plea.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Rumblings that Flynn is gonna reverse his plea.

Post by HokieHam »

Hope sooner rather than later if true.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Re: Rumblings that Flynn is gonna reverse his plea.

Post by 133743Hokie »

I expect he will as the charges appear to be substantially based on info obtained thru the bogus FISA warrant.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam wrote:Hope sooner rather than later if true.
As I said in another thread, I don't understand why he was so willing & eager to plead guilty in December, after Comey testified under oath that the FBI did not believe he lied to them. So either Comey lied under oath, or Flynn plead guilty to a lesser charge than they had evidence for.

I have read that they were investigating Flynn's son for some financial dealings, but as soon as Flynn made his plea deal, the investigation stopped. So Flynn could have done this to spare his son.

Too many unanswered questions here, but from the look of things, the FBI and DOJ may have obstructed justice and with Emmett Sullivan presiding over the case, there's a good chance they won't get away with it.

By the way, if anyone still believes that Mueller is only hiring the best and most ethical, I would encourage them to read this article about Andrew Weissmann and how he was busted for withholding evidence. This guys is as dirty as the come.

https://saraacarter.com/muellers-pit-bu ... ious-case/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Hope sooner rather than later if true.
As I said in another thread, I don't understand why he was so willing & eager to plead guilty in December, after Comey testified under oath that the FBI did not believe he lied to them. So either Comey lied under oath, or Flynn plead guilty to a lesser charge than they had evidence for.

I have read that they were investigating Flynn's son for some financial dealings, but as soon as Flynn made his plea deal, the investigation stopped. So Flynn could have done this to spare his son.

Too many unanswered questions here, but from the look of things, the FBI and DOJ may have obstructed justice and with Emmett Sullivan presiding over the case, there's a good chance they won't get away with it.

By the way, if anyone still believes that Mueller is only hiring the best and most ethical, I would encourage them to read this article about Andrew Weissmann and how he was busted for withholding evidence. This guys is as dirty as the come.

https://saraacarter.com/muellers-pit-bu ... ious-case/
He's broke, can't afford to defend himself.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.