To the IDIOTS who just called with your little survey...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

To the IDIOTS who just called with your little survey...

Post by Hokie CPA »

Don't TELL ME my response is invalid. Your stupid choices are invalid. "Press 1 for McAuliffe. Press 2 for Cuccinelli. Press 9 if you are unsure." That's bullsh*t. I'm quite certain I am voting for Sarvis, so NONE of your choices apply to me. Kiss my arse with your only two candidates count bologna.

Don't stand for it, Virginia! You don't have to settle for either of the scumbags the major parties have nominated! NEITHER ONE OF THEM DESERVES YOUR VOTE!

I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: To the IDIOTS who just called with your little survey...

Post by USN_Hokie »

1. They were right.
2. It was a push poll most likely. Congrats, you fell for it. ;)
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

I fell for what? They hung up on me when they asked that question three times and I refused to select one of their predetermined responses. They called me at my office... I usually answer that line. LOL
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:I fell for what? They hung up on me when they asked that question three times and I refused to select one of their predetermined responses. They called me at my office... I usually answer that line. LOL
Definitely a push poll.