Don’t worry

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Don’t worry

Post by ip_law-hokie »

We will still be hearing it spoken like gospel for the next 4-8 years.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/stat ... 09217?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Re: Don’t worry

Post by RiverguyVT »

I thought it was Michigan
The Michigan postal worker and Proj Veritas.

Of course, debunking someone nobody else was talking about will serve to debunk all claims of fraud for the next 6 years.
Last edited by RiverguyVT on Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I thought it was Michigan
I’m SURE it happened in Michigan too. And in Arizona, PA, Nevada, Georgia, and Wisconsin too.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

That is hysterical. Nutjobs got got.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

But in a YouTube video he posted Tuesday night, he denied recanting. “I’m here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen,” he said.
Sigh ...

Anyway, if the article is correct, he has both signed an affidavit affirming the accusations and signed one denying them. If that is true, he needs to be prosecuted.

I have no idea if he's a partisan hack, stoking the fires for the lulz, or something else, but he's obviously not taking seriously something that is very serious.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
ip_law-hokie

Don’t worry

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BigDave wrote:
But in a YouTube video he posted Tuesday night, he denied recanting. “I’m here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen,” he said.
Sigh ...

Anyway, if the article is correct, he has both signed an affidavit affirming the accusations and signed one denying them. If that is true, he needs to be prosecuted.

I have no idea if he's a partisan hack, stoking the fires for the lulz, or something else, but he's obviously not taking seriously something that is very serious.
I think he switched from carrying the mail to carrying the hopes and dreams of populists. Looks like the latter pays better.

Last edited by ip_law-hokie on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Of course, debunking someone nobody else was talking about will serve to debunk all claims of fraud for the next 6 years.
Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I can't even find anything about Project Veritas interviewing the Pennsylvania guy other than articles debunking his story claiming that Project Veritas interviewed him.

The Michigan story from Project Veritas - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... te-ballots - seems unrelated.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BigDave wrote:

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I can't even find anything about Project Veritas interviewing the Pennsylvania guy other than articles debunking his story claiming that Project Veritas interviewed him.

The Michigan story from Project Veritas - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... te-ballots - seems unrelated.
No shirt Dave, it's because you use google and you see what the algos want you to see. Same reason you recited a Biden campaign ad as the reason you voted for a baby killer.

I don't know the validity of his claims, but here's a video of him saying the WaPo story (based on anonymous sources who briefed anonymous sources) is bullshit and asking for them to recant:
Oh, and he recorded his conversation with Federal Agents:
Original interview:
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

IP, you post a washingtonpost link why we are supposed to respect the paper owned by Jeff Bezos, one of the nations larger defense contractors. Do you not know this?

He's couldn't be more in the swamp.

He's a retort from ZH, a publication banned by Facebook, which I would wear as a badge of honor.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/the ... laim-after
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Yep, no one is talking about it. No one.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:IP, you post a washingtonpost link why we are supposed to respect the paper owned by Jeff Bezos, one of the nations larger defense contractors. Do you not know this?

He's couldn't be more in the swamp.

He's a retort from ZH, a publication banned by Facebook, which I would wear as a badge of honor.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/the ... laim-after
Librul media for sure.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Image

Makes sense PVeritas needs to make money somehow. Get a couple folks to say sktchy stuff, open a Gofundme campaign, pull in a $100k or so, split it with the other guy, and move on.
Lots of gullibulls out there.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Image

Makes sense PVeritas needs to make money somehow. Get a couple folks to say sktchy stuff, open a Gofundme campaign, pull in a $100k or so, split it with the other guy, and move on.
Lots of gullibulls out there.
Silly necks.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Coercion, anyone?
:lol: :lol:

This thread is aging well, I'd say..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... aud-claim/
Recordings of Federal Agents Trying to Intimidate USPS Whistleblower Into Recanting Election Fraud Claim
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Coercion, anyone?

Recordings of Federal Agents Trying to Intimidate USPS Whistleblower Into Recanting Election Fraud Claim
The girls are too busy character assassinating the whistleblower.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:

They guzzle the propoganda from the WaPoo and other MoT sources.
Attachments
BB30BA0E-0DA5-4E44-85CD-F6E6E02A9369.jpeg
BB30BA0E-0DA5-4E44-85CD-F6E6E02A9369.jpeg (53.28 KiB) Viewed 566 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

They guzzle the propoganda from the WaPoo and other MoT sources.
Looks like all the unusuals decided to STFU and stop embarrassing themselves denigrating a whistleblower who was suspended without pay for creating a gofundme, and defending WaPo fake news.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

bump
Salute the Marines
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The Womp Wompavision has hit them upside the head soooooooo many times, you would think it would get through their thick, deranged skulls.....but.......alas.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:The Womp Wompavision has hit them upside the head soooooooo many times, you would think it would get through their thick, deranged skulls.....but.......alas.

They don't care. They're slaves to the narrative. O-wunge Man is teh bad!

I'm not a Bezos hater, but his paper is a propaganda outlet. And he's still pissed AWS lost the contract to Azure. He, nor his paper are trustworthy WRT Trump. IIWII.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:The Womp Wompavision has hit them upside the head soooooooo many times, you would think it would get through their thick, deranged skulls.....but.......alas.
What are you crazy nuts talking about?

fatman

Post by fatman »

I read that the rock solid proof of mass fraud was some GOP election monitor calling shenanigans because military folks were voting for Biden. That sounds like an open and shut case to me, can’t wait to meet this fine citizen at the next trump-Rudy PC scheduled for the taj mahal. No, not that Taj Mahal, the Indian resteraunt in parsipany New Jersey.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

No one cares.

This is Hopkins' story, to the investigators.

---------------------------------
When it got down to what he (Hopkins) specifically overheard, he said: 'Specifically what I heard was fourth ballots picked up. And then I heard them say something about the markings being on the third. One was on the fourth. That's it.'

'And that's when I poked my head out and said "What?"' he said.

He then said he reached conclusions 'based on my assumption of what I could hear was that they were post-marking them on the third that were picked up on the fourth.'

'I didn't specifically hear the whole story. I just heard a part of it,' he said. 'And I could have missed a lot of it.'

'I've been questioning it at this point. Because it's been so long and I know it's gotten me so freaked out.'
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines