Google removes diversity head after uncovering of 'If I Were A Jew' blog post

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Google removes diversity head after uncovering of 'If I Were A Jew' blog post

Post by HokieHam »

If he were huWhite.........he’d be fired from the company.
His removal, though he will remain with the company and focus on STEM work, came days after the blog post titled "If I were a Jew" resurfaced, though it has since been deleted.

In the post, he apparently wrote that Jewish people have an “insatiable appetite for war and killing in defense of myself,” an “insensitivity to the suffering [of] others,” and that if he were Jewish, his “sensibilities would be tormented” because Israel has a desire for “vengeful violence.”

The post questioned how Jewish people support Israel’s actions in Lebanon and Gaza and invoked Kristallnacht, the violent antisemitic riots that broke out in Germany, Austria, and the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia in 1938, and he said, “It cannot be that the sum total of a history of suffering and slaughter places such a premium on my identity that I would be willing to damn others in defense of it."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/go ... ar-AAKFwdB
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function