VA governor race

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: VA governor race

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:35 pm You knew this was coming……admit it…….
NEWSVideos: MSNBC Immediately Declares Youngkin A Racist After Virginia Victory
“Education is code for ‘white parents don’t like the idea of teaching about race.’”
https://summit.news/2021/11/03/videos-m ... a-victory/
I like how they're also trying to treat it like the only way a republican can win is without Trump. Trump endorsed Youngkin and had several events for him in addition to supporting him in TV interviews. Meanwhile every McAuliffe ad said Youngkin is a Trump surrogate. That's what actually got me to vote, thinking he may be like Trump. Trump was certainly on the ballot and part of the campaigns. Not to mention the unpopular Xiden also on the ballot. Hell, democrats are having to stuff ballots in NJ right now to win.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Unbelievable headline. How is this kind of racism tolerated?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ModerateHokie
Party: Taco Party

Post by ModerateHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:06 pm Unbelievable headline. How is this kind of racism tolerated?

Are you really posting MSNBC links and pretending to be surprised and outraged? LOL.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ModerateHokie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:39 pm
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:06 pm Unbelievable headline. How is this kind of racism tolerated?

Are you really posting MSNBC links and pretending to be surprised and outraged? LOL.

Are you saying we should ignore racism?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

did y'all see the story about the Radford delegate destroying signs & being caught in action by the police?

LOL
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:54 pm did y'all see the story about the Radford delegate destroying signs & being caught in action by the police?

LOL
He lost in his bid for reelection last night...even with the Mayor of Radford running interference for him.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Major Kong wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:00 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:54 pm did y'all see the story about the Radford delegate destroying signs & being caught in action by the police?

LOL
He lost in his bid for reelection last night...even with the Mayor of Radford running interference for him.
Seat gained!

I'm still really upset that our once-conservative town just re-elected 2 communists by very slim margins (VanValkenburg and Willett)

Both tried to dump the electoral college.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

LOL
It's a special level of idiocy for a candidate to drive ppl around to steal opponent's signs.
Maybe it was a TikTok challenge he couldn't resist. He probably licked toilets when that was a challenge.
ModerateHokie
Party: Taco Party

Post by ModerateHokie »

awesome guy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:51 pm
“Education is code for ‘white parents don’t like the idea of teaching about race.’”
I like how they're also trying to treat it like the only way a republican can win is without Trump. Trump endorsed Youngkin and had several events for him in addition to supporting him in TV interviews. Meanwhile every McAuliffe ad said Youngkin is a Trump surrogate. That's what actually got me to vote, thinking he may be like Trump. Trump was certainly on the ballot and part of the campaigns. Not to mention the unpopular Xiden also on the ballot. Hell, democrats are having to stuff ballots in NJ right now to win.
If Youngkin had embraced Trump he would have lost, period. The middle switched from Biden to Youngkin because Youngkin is not Trump.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ModerateHokie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:47 pm
If Youngkin had embraced Trump he would have lost, period. The middle switched from Biden to Youngkin because Youngkin is not Trump.
Not sure, but I’m hearing a lot of the women who voted for Xiden, voted for Youngkin. Makes sense, since they are more emotional.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:44 pm
Not sure, but I’m hearing a lot of the women who voted for Xiden, voted for Youngkin. Makes sense, since they are more emotional.
Tada……from a pink haired lunatic.
Attachments
670C6168-A93F-4F8C-80CB-69424D747D45.jpeg
670C6168-A93F-4F8C-80CB-69424D747D45.jpeg (283.32 KiB) Viewed 495 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

My wife will be glad to know she's a footsoldier of white supremacist patriarchy!

And here I thought she was a foot soldier for new Propet shoes and gourmet popcorn.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Speaking of emotional…..as most leftists are……

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

White women swung 12%+ between the 2 elections
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:27 pm Speaking of emotional…..as most leftists are……
Yowza. "confederate country". and "have fun with low taxes"? I'm pretty lots of ppl will be happy with that.
I think what he meant to say was, "Have fun not bilking the rich with higher taxes".
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:06 pm
Where are all the white women at?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:13 pm
133743Hokie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Where are all the white women at?
Suburbs.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:09 pm

LOL
It's a special level of idiocy for a candidate to drive ppl around to steal opponent's signs.
Maybe it was a TikTok challenge he couldn't resist. He probably licked toilets when that was a challenge.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
POTD
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:27 pm Speaking of emotional…..as most leftists are……
And if you don't think this is how McAuliffe (and many liberals in general) sees VA, you're kidding yourself. He was like an Obama (hating the state::hating the country)
Salute the Marines
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:13 pmWhere are all the white women at?

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Major Kong wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:08 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:13 pmWhere are all the white women at?
The best.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Too bad that M wasn't a B. He can afford it, but I love to see a meddling little putz like Bloomturd lose money on lefty causes.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Hmmm...so turns out tearing down statues and monuments is not so popular after all. Who would've thunk it?