I laughed.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: I laughed.

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:31 pm
:lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
010435A3-6E85-4F32-AABC-612FC21A97EA.jpeg
010435A3-6E85-4F32-AABC-612FC21A97EA.jpeg (73.98 KiB) Viewed 84392 times

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
4929DF31-C9A1-4B63-BDDA-1430D4179D6B.jpeg
4929DF31-C9A1-4B63-BDDA-1430D4179D6B.jpeg (107.65 KiB) Viewed 84378 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Attachments
F1aB21TWcAANC05 2.jpeg
F1aB21TWcAANC05 2.jpeg (56.85 KiB) Viewed 84342 times
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
IMG_4395.jpeg
IMG_4395.jpeg (111.51 KiB) Viewed 84336 times
IMG_3415.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 84336 times
IMG_4380.jpeg
IMG_4380.jpeg (276.16 KiB) Viewed 84336 times
IMG_3403.jpeg
IMG_3403.jpeg (109.97 KiB) Viewed 84336 times
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3362.jpeg (848.85 KiB) Viewed 84336 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
IMG_3570.png
IMG_3570.png (384.83 KiB) Viewed 84300 times
IMG_3577.jpeg
IMG_3577.jpeg (54.58 KiB) Viewed 84300 times

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

https://babylonbee.com/news/deaths-caus ... d-suicides

Deaths Caused By Hurricane Hilary To Be Labeled Suicides
World · Aug 18, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

LOS ANGELES, CA — As Hurricane Hilary prepares to make landfall in Southern California, the World Meteorological Organization has announced that all deaths resulting from the storm will be ruled as suicides.

"We are seeing Hilary continue to weaken as it approaches the West Coast, so we have high hopes that it will not cause any, um... suicides," said meteorologist Fritz McBeely to reporters. "But we must be aware, this storm is highly unpredictable and could potentially suicide anyone foolish enough to stand in its way."

Local authorities in Los Angeles have warned their people to board up windows, stack sandbags, and refuse to testify against the hurricane in a court of law in order to avoid being suicided. "The threat is real," warned McBeely.

At publishing time, several weather sources had confirmed that they are struggling to track the storm as their weather prediction servers were mysteriously drenched in bleach and smashed with a hammer overnight.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:40 pm :lol:

LOS ANGELES, CA — As Hurricane Hilary prepares to make landfall in Southern California, the World Meteorological Organization has announced that all deaths resulting from the storm will be ruled as suicides.

"We are seeing Hilary continue to weaken as it approaches the West Coast, so we have high hopes that it will not cause any, um... suicides," said meteorologist Fritz McBeely to reporters. "But we must be aware, this storm is highly unpredictable and could potentially suicide anyone foolish enough to stand in its way."

Local authorities in Los Angeles have warned their people to board up windows, stack sandbags, and refuse to testify against the hurricane in a court of law in order to avoid being suicided. "The threat is real," warned McBeely.

At publishing time, several weather sources had confirmed that they are struggling to track the storm as their weather prediction servers were mysteriously drenched in bleach and smashed with a hammer overnight.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
IMG_3594.jpeg
IMG_3594.jpeg (467.12 KiB) Viewed 84286 times
IMG_3592.jpeg
IMG_3592.jpeg (751.03 KiB) Viewed 84286 times
IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3598.jpeg (67.54 KiB) Viewed 84286 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
IMG_3593.png
IMG_3593.png (445.59 KiB) Viewed 84284 times
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3595.jpeg (151.22 KiB) Viewed 84284 times
IMG_3596.png
IMG_3596.png (115.01 KiB) Viewed 84284 times
IMG_3597.jpeg
IMG_3597.jpeg (53.13 KiB) Viewed 84284 times
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg (67.18 KiB) Viewed 84284 times

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:19 pm

"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:10 pm

:lol: :lol:
Attachments
IMG_3607.jpeg
IMG_3607.jpeg (164.22 KiB) Viewed 84254 times

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

^^Solid run of funny, right there...^^

Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:35 pm

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:25 am
HokieHam wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:35 pm

Weak Hurricane Hilary Performance Blamed On Russian Interference
https://babylonbee.com/news/weak-hurri ... terference

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3627.jpeg (226.58 KiB) Viewed 84234 times

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Is this what happened to our resident covid meltdown fella?

https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-die ... ow-to-wipe
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:20 pm Is this what happened to our resident covid meltdown fella?

https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-die ... ow-to-wipe

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Attachments
F4p7iWdXYAA7kud.jpeg
F4p7iWdXYAA7kud.jpeg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 84210 times
Salute the Marines