Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Con man and criminal

Post by hokie80 »

And they are subpoenaing Donnie Boy.

Of course, being the little pussy that he is, he will plead the 5th unless he can find one of his judges on his payroll that will excuse him.

J6 was an orchestrated attempt by Don and his minions to overturn a lawful election.

Anyone who says otherwise is simply a brainwashed and brain dead fool.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cassidy-hutc ... 58727.html
HokieFanDC

Re: Con man and criminal

Post by HokieFanDC »

hokie80 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:34 pm And they are subpoenaing Donnie Boy.

Of course, being the little pussy that he is, he will plead the 5th unless he can find one of his judges on his payroll that will excuse him.

J6 was an orchestrated attempt by Don and his minions to overturn a lawful election.

Anyone who says otherwise is simply a brainwashed and brain dead fool.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cassidy-hutc ... 58727.html
Did he say that while he was trying to crash the Presidential SUV?
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Andrew Weissmann lied about Cassidy Hutchinson's ex-attorney? Say it ain't so...

https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... -pressure
Texts in lawsuit undercut Cassidy Hutchinson’s claim ex-lawyer pressured her to 'protect' Trump

The messages, revealed in a suit by her former lawyer against an MSNBC commentator, show that Hutchinson initially desired to resist the January 6 committee’s investigation and called the proceedings “bs.”

A lawsuit filed by Cassidy Hutchinson’s former lawyer shows that she initially did not want to comply with the January 6 committee’s investigation and appeared to prepare to leak information about the committee’s proceedings to the media independently of her lawyer.

These texts date to shortly before her first closed door interview before the special committee investigating the January 6 riot and long before she amended her account of events after jettisoning her first lawyer, Stefan Passantino, who she alleged had pressured her to stay “loyal” to President Trump.

The texts were appended as evidence to Passantino’s lawsuit against Andrew Weissmann—an MSNBC legal analyst, former prosecutor and deputy to Special Counsel Robert Mueller—alleging that he “publicly impugned [Passantino’s reputation], claiming that Mr. Passantino coached his client, Cassidy Hutchinson, to lie in congressional testimony.”

“This is an insidious lie,” the lawsuit reads. “Mr. Passantino never coached Ms. Hutchinson to lie, nor did he attempt to shape her testimony in any way.”

Passantino did not respond to requests for comment from Just the News on Friday. A lawyer for Hutchinson pointed Just the News to her public testimony and the January 6 committee final report, which repeated her claims about Passantino's alleged pressure.

You can read Passantino’s suit against Weissmann, with text messages embedded, here:

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/f ... plaint.pdf

Texts allegedly from Cassidy Hutchinson, which Passatino presented in the defamation suit, show that the former aide to Trump’s chief of staff initially admitted that she did not want to cooperate with the committee, even though Passantino encouraged her to do so.

“Like how on earth are they doing this to you,” an unidentified individual asked Hutchison.
“I don’t know. But I don’t want to comply. Stefan wants me to comply,” Hutchinson responded.

In another exchange, it appears that Hutchinson expresses doubt about Passantino’s media strategy surrounding her deposition, indicating that she would leak information to the media separate from her lawyer in order to ensure her “narrative” gets out first.

“So I want to. Stefan wants to wait till after my depo. I have to go in person next Tuesday. He doesn’t think the committee will leak it (“they promised they won’t”) but I don’t trust them,” Hutchinson said to an unknown recipient. “And I want it to be my/our narrative that’s out there first,” she continued.

In another text to an unknown recipient for information on possible funding for her legal representation, Hutchinson dismissed the committee’s inquiry as nonsense.

“I’m on a high timeline and just trying to figure out what my options are to deal with this bs,” Hutchinson said.
These text messages undercut one of Hutchinson’s stated motivations for amending her account of events on January 6, that her lawyer’s pressure to stay “loyal” to Trump colored her testimony.

Just the News reported this week that Hutchinson significantly amended her original February 2022 recounting of events before the committee, through both follow-up interviews and an errata sheet submitted to the committee in September of 2022 and cited pressure from Passantino as the main motivation for withholding information.

“Before retaining my new lawyers, at times I had told less than the whole truth to a congressional committee charged with investigating a matter of the highest national importance, a matter that posed a threat to America’s future greatness,” Hutchinson wrote in her memoir,” "Enough." “I had withheld information about events that I had witnessed or that had been recounted to me by witnesses.”

In a September 2022 follow-up interview with the January 6 committee after she had retained a new legal team, Hutchinson explained how Passantino had supposedly pressured her. “You’re not lying if you say you don’t recall,” Hutchinson claimed Passantino said as she prepared for her initial interview with the committee.

“Everything’s going to be OK. We’re taking care of you,” Passantino also allegedly said, according to Hutchinson. “Just downplay your position … It’s not fair that Mark [Meadows] put you in this position. We just want to focus on protecting the president. We all know you’re loyal. Let’s just get you in and out, and this day will be easy, I promise,” she claimed he said.
Passantino disputed Hutchinson’s characterization and filed a lawsuit against the House of Representatives for damages to his reputation from these claims. This was in addition to his suit against Weissmann for his comments on his “coaching” of Hutchinson.

You can read that lawsuit below:
“The Committee told an outrageous tale to media sources, such as CNN and possibly others, about Mr. Passantino’s non-existent efforts to obstruct their investigation by impacting the testimony of their 'star' witness, Cassidy Hutchinson,” the suit against the House of Representatives reads.

“The Committee, however, undertook no effort to contact Mr. Passantino, interview him, or otherwise seek to verify the truth of the allegations lodged against him before it released this information in support of a political narrative about President Donald J. Trump and the lawyers perceived to be working for him,” it continued.

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., told Just the News on Wednesday that his committee will possibly summon Hutchinson to get to the bottom of her changing testimony and allegations against her former lawyer. Loudermilk’s House Administration Committee Subcommittee on Oversight is investigating the January 6 committee and its findings.

“Everything is on the table,” he said. “We're willing to go out and bring anyone in that we need to get to the truth … We're to the point right now, where," he said.

See these threads for more data points:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35009&p=349330&hili ... n#p349330

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34985&p=349634&hili ... n#p349634
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 pm Andrew Weissmann lied about Cassidy Hutchinson's ex-attorney? Say it ain't so...

https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... -pressure
Texts in lawsuit undercut Cassidy Hutchinson’s claim ex-lawyer pressured her to 'protect' Trump

The messages, revealed in a suit by her former lawyer against an MSNBC commentator, show that Hutchinson initially desired to resist the January 6 committee’s investigation and called the proceedings “bs.”

A lawsuit filed by Cassidy Hutchinson’s former lawyer shows that she initially did not want to comply with the January 6 committee’s investigation and appeared to prepare to leak information about the committee’s proceedings to the media independently of her lawyer.

These texts date to shortly before her first closed door interview before the special committee investigating the January 6 riot and long before she amended her account of events after jettisoning her first lawyer, Stefan Passantino, who she alleged had pressured her to stay “loyal” to President Trump.

The texts were appended as evidence to Passantino’s lawsuit against Andrew Weissmann—an MSNBC legal analyst, former prosecutor and deputy to Special Counsel Robert Mueller—alleging that he “publicly impugned [Passantino’s reputation], claiming that Mr. Passantino coached his client, Cassidy Hutchinson, to lie in congressional testimony.”

“This is an insidious lie,” the lawsuit reads. “Mr. Passantino never coached Ms. Hutchinson to lie, nor did he attempt to shape her testimony in any way.”

Passantino did not respond to requests for comment from Just the News on Friday. A lawyer for Hutchinson pointed Just the News to her public testimony and the January 6 committee final report, which repeated her claims about Passantino's alleged pressure.

You can read Passantino’s suit against Weissmann, with text messages embedded, here:

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/f ... plaint.pdf

Texts allegedly from Cassidy Hutchinson, which Passatino presented in the defamation suit, show that the former aide to Trump’s chief of staff initially admitted that she did not want to cooperate with the committee, even though Passantino encouraged her to do so.

“Like how on earth are they doing this to you,” an unidentified individual asked Hutchison.
“I don’t know. But I don’t want to comply. Stefan wants me to comply,” Hutchinson responded.

In another exchange, it appears that Hutchinson expresses doubt about Passantino’s media strategy surrounding her deposition, indicating that she would leak information to the media separate from her lawyer in order to ensure her “narrative” gets out first.

“So I want to. Stefan wants to wait till after my depo. I have to go in person next Tuesday. He doesn’t think the committee will leak it (“they promised they won’t”) but I don’t trust them,” Hutchinson said to an unknown recipient. “And I want it to be my/our narrative that’s out there first,” she continued.

In another text to an unknown recipient for information on possible funding for her legal representation, Hutchinson dismissed the committee’s inquiry as nonsense.

“I’m on a high timeline and just trying to figure out what my options are to deal with this bs,” Hutchinson said.
These text messages undercut one of Hutchinson’s stated motivations for amending her account of events on January 6, that her lawyer’s pressure to stay “loyal” to Trump colored her testimony.

Just the News reported this week that Hutchinson significantly amended her original February 2022 recounting of events before the committee, through both follow-up interviews and an errata sheet submitted to the committee in September of 2022 and cited pressure from Passantino as the main motivation for withholding information.

“Before retaining my new lawyers, at times I had told less than the whole truth to a congressional committee charged with investigating a matter of the highest national importance, a matter that posed a threat to America’s future greatness,” Hutchinson wrote in her memoir,” "Enough." “I had withheld information about events that I had witnessed or that had been recounted to me by witnesses.”

In a September 2022 follow-up interview with the January 6 committee after she had retained a new legal team, Hutchinson explained how Passantino had supposedly pressured her. “You’re not lying if you say you don’t recall,” Hutchinson claimed Passantino said as she prepared for her initial interview with the committee.

“Everything’s going to be OK. We’re taking care of you,” Passantino also allegedly said, according to Hutchinson. “Just downplay your position … It’s not fair that Mark [Meadows] put you in this position. We just want to focus on protecting the president. We all know you’re loyal. Let’s just get you in and out, and this day will be easy, I promise,” she claimed he said.
Passantino disputed Hutchinson’s characterization and filed a lawsuit against the House of Representatives for damages to his reputation from these claims. This was in addition to his suit against Weissmann for his comments on his “coaching” of Hutchinson.

You can read that lawsuit below:
“The Committee told an outrageous tale to media sources, such as CNN and possibly others, about Mr. Passantino’s non-existent efforts to obstruct their investigation by impacting the testimony of their 'star' witness, Cassidy Hutchinson,” the suit against the House of Representatives reads.

“The Committee, however, undertook no effort to contact Mr. Passantino, interview him, or otherwise seek to verify the truth of the allegations lodged against him before it released this information in support of a political narrative about President Donald J. Trump and the lawyers perceived to be working for him,” it continued.

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., told Just the News on Wednesday that his committee will possibly summon Hutchinson to get to the bottom of her changing testimony and allegations against her former lawyer. Loudermilk’s House Administration Committee Subcommittee on Oversight is investigating the January 6 committee and its findings.

“Everything is on the table,” he said. “We're willing to go out and bring anyone in that we need to get to the truth … We're to the point right now, where," he said.

See these threads for more data points:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35009&p=349330&hili ... n#p349330

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34985&p=349634&hili ... n#p349634
Bwahahahahaha…..look who bought this shiRt, hook, line AND sinker!💀💀💀
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:05 pm Did he say that while he was trying to crash the Presidential SUV?
I’m not surprised you believed that story.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:53 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:05 pm Did he say that while he was trying to crash the Presidential SUV?
Let’s see him castigate the jOurNaLisT who wrote the story and the entire MoT that pushed it as a looney and as perfect for the AWOLS on UWS……..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:56 pm
Let’s see him castigate the jOurNaLisT who wrote the story and the entire MoT that pushed it as a looney and as perfect for the AWOLS on UWS……..
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

I was making fun of 80.

Resurrecting a 2 year old to look foolish, is funny.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:22 am
I was making fun of 80.

Uh…..that is extremely hard to tell, given the post and your history. I don’t detect any sarcasm, at all. 0.0. Neither did RG…..

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I was making fun of 80.

Sigh.
Dude. What ever happened to the old DC?
Making fun of 80? :roll:

LOL...
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:43 am
I was making fun of 80.

Sigh.

LOL...
I'm the same I always have. You've changed. You have been broken since you fell for all the election lies only to have them all crumble around you.

You don't detect sarcasm?

I take an event that no one on UWS claimed was true.
80 posts a story about Hutchinson making another claim about Trump.

I put her 2 claims in the same scene...Trump grabbing the steering wheel while, at the same time, saying he doesn't want anyone to know that he lost the 2020 election.

The juxtaposition is farcical. There's nothing serious about it.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yeah.

Okay. :roll:
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:14 am
I was making fun of 80.

Sigh.

LOL...
I'm the same I always have. You've changed. You have been broken since you fell for all the election lies only to have them all crumble around you.

I put her 2 claims in the same scene...Trump grabbing the steering wheel while, at the same time, saying he doesn't want anyone to know that he lost the 2020 election.

I haven’t changed in the least. I never fell for the election lies. I’ve never said the election was stolen on here once. Was some funky stuff going on? Absolutely. Have they gotten away with it. For the most part. But I’ve never believed it cost BOM the election.

This is how you should have done it because it wasn’t great sarcasm……

DiD hE sAy tHaT WhiLe hE WaS tRyInG tO cRaSh tHe PreSiDenTiaL SUV?

Then we would KNOW 💯 it was sarcasm. Hell, even 80 didn’t know or he would have come back at you like the loon he is and made this thread 20 pages long.😜

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:59 pm

I was making fun of 80.

Sigh.

LOL...

I haven’t changed in the least. I never fell for the election lies. I’ve never said the election was stolen on here once. Was some funky stuff going on? Absolutely. Have they gotten away with it. For the most part. But I’ve never believed it cost BOM the election.

Then we would KNOW 💯 it was sarcasm. Hell, even 80 didn’t know or he would have come back at you like the loon he is and made this thread 20 pages long.😜
??? That was a weird response. You did you body snatch RiverGuy. Has he delegated his posting to you???
Weird.

You guys get more addlebrained every day.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:19 pm

I was making fun of 80.

Sigh.

LOL...

??? That was a weird response. You did you body snatch RiverGuy. Has he delegated his posting to you???
Weird.

Weird? Nah. Just correct.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:01 pm
I was making fun of 80.

Sigh.

LOL...

Weird.

You responded to a post from me to RGVT. Yeh. Weird.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:10 pm

Sigh.

LOL...

Weird.

You quoted me. Talk about being brain addled.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:26 pm

Weird.

Mmm....OK.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:33 pm

Weird.

Mmm....OK.
You also asked if I body snatched RG. Did you have a liquid lunch today, DC?😁

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:12 am

Weird.

Mmm....OK.
Yeh, because I responded to RG's post, and then you responded to my post to him. I'm not sure you've figured that out yet.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:40 am
Mmm....OK.
Yeh, because I responded to RG's post, and then you responded to my post to him. I'm not sure you've figured that out yet.
Oh ShiRt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think I know what happened. Maybe I had a liquid breakfast. :lol: :lol:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:42 am

Mmm....OK.
Oh ShiRt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think I know what happened. Maybe I had a liquid breakfast. :lol: :lol:
Oh, and my apologies.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:51 am
Mmm....OK.
Oh, and my apologies.
Next round of bloody marys on me!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:18 am
HokieHam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:51 am

Mmm....OK.
Oh, and my apologies.
Next round of bloody marys on me!
Heck yeah!

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

And to think we had posters here that actually fell for the J6 committee’s lies

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)