Meanwhile in Portland…..

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Meanwhile in Portland…..

Post by HokieHam »

Leftist policies……
Iconic Portland outerwear store shuts down, citing public safety issues
"Our city is in peril. Small businesses (and large) cannot sustain doing business in our city's current state. We have no protection, or recourse, against the criminal behavior that goes unpunished," the closure notice read.
https://thepostmillennial.com/rains-ap ... aign=64502
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Re: Meanwhile in Portland…..

Post by HokieHam »

We want your guns and we also want high crime!

The Left.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:06 am We want your guns and we also want high crime!

The Left.
I hear social workers are in demand.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Blue city…..leftist policies……
Nike abandons Portland store re-opening amid 'theft and safety issues'
Nike had offered to pay off-duty police officers to beef up security at the store
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/n ... ety-issues

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm Blue city…..leftist policies……
Nike had offered to pay off-duty police officers to beef up security at the store
LOL… abandons store.

Old HS friend of mine (last I heard) worked at Nike as a product artist. We went to a lot of the same keg parties; I always thought she was cool. I was un-friended on FB because one of us is sooooo open minded and liberal that opposing views could not be tolerated. Yes, she’s gone full on fascist.

I hope she still has a job. In Portland.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm Blue city…..leftist policies……
Good stuff. I hope all of the businesses leave and the city goes bankrupt. And if I see any Oregon plates in my neighborhood, I'm going to tell them cockroaches aren't welcome here.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:42 pmGood stuff. I hope all of the businesses leave and the city goes bankrupt. And if I see any Oregon plates in my neighborhood, I'm going to tell them cockroaches aren't welcome here.
The peoples east of the Cascades are very gooderly and cool.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:26 pm
HokieJoe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:42 pmGood stuff. I hope all of the businesses leave and the city goes bankrupt. And if I see any Oregon plates in my neighborhood, I'm going to tell them cockroaches aren't welcome here.
Yup. Even down in Corvallis. It’s the loons mainly in Portland. I used to love going there for work. Heck, just seven years ago, went bar hopping in downtown with a customer and had a great time. Next trip with him did the same and hit a Trailblazers game. Now, he refuses to take me there……and he doesn’t have to explain why……

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:35 pmYup. Even down in Corvallis. It’s the loons mainly in Portland. I used to love going there for work. Heck, just seven years ago, went bar hopping in downtown with a customer and had a great time. Next trip with him did the same and hit a Trailblazers game. Now, he refuses to take me there……and he doesn’t have to explain why……
Is Squirrel's Tavern still there. I use to love that place.

Really good friend when I was working up in Alaska was an OSU Beaver grad. Truly one of the best guys I've ever met. He took me down for a couple of games.

Corvallis gave sort of a Blacksburg vibe with more clouds. :mrgreen:

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Major Kong wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:26 pm

Ahem, perhaps I was a little broad. I'm good with hosers in dry land OR. Just like I'm good with the fine people of Staten Island, Orange Co., CA, or any other place which doesn't dream of creating a marxist utopia.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:42 pmAhem, perhaps I was a little broad. I'm good with hosers in dry land OR. Just like I'm good with the fine people of Staten Island, Orange Co., CA, or any other place which doesn't dream of creating a marxist utopia.
Just wait until they find out they have to pump their own gas! :mrgreen:

Send 'em to Jersey.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Major Kong wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:11 am
HokieJoe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:42 pmAhem, perhaps I was a little broad. I'm good with hosers in dry land OR. Just like I'm good with the fine people of Staten Island, Orange Co., CA, or any other place which doesn't dream of creating a marxist utopia.
Just wait until they find out they have to pump their own gas! :mrgreen:

Send 'em to Jersey.

I've been to Jersey and I agree. That's a great place for them!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Leftist rule. Bringing everyone down to live in a shiRthole city…..soon to be country.
Portland Poop Crisis Triggers Bacteria Outbreak Normally Found In Third World
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/portl ... hird-world