Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Fake news and the Lying Fourth Estate

Post by HokieJoe »

Dual posting this for the sight impaired. Oh, and Yoel Roth mildly acquitted himself a bit on this occasion:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Fake news and the Lying Fourth Estate

Post by HokieHam »

All the dupes crying about confirmation bias on here fell for this shiRt hook, line and stinker.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:49 am All the dupes crying about confirmation bias on here fell for this shiRt hook, line and stinker.

Yep. And believed the super truthy fAcT check's.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

AcAdEmiCs...
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Gee Willikers, politicians as well.
Dianne Feinstein, James Lankford, Richard Blumenthal, Adam Schiff, and Mark Warner
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

I don't want to hear any more sh!t about how crooked Drummpphhtth was. It's a sure sign you're FOS.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

“We Don’t Do That Here.”: Former NY Times Editor Blasts the “Gray Lady” for Bias and Activism
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/02/27/ ... -activism/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Behold the type of madness the TDS riddled mind can descend into.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I’d be willing to bet that the posters on this board afflicted with TDS closely matched the decent into madness of morning Joke.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:28 pm I’d be willing to bet that the posters on this board afflicted with TDS closely matched the decent into madness of morning Joke.
Correct.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

https://twitter.com/truthtroll_X/status/1763102800576479738 wrote:OK it's an old bit but a new take and I laughed.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.