State of the Union Thread

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: State of the Union Thread

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:12 pm
Mitt Romney wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:49 pm
I think Arkansas should have dropped the "normal or crazy" bit.
Arkansas had it dead-on correct.
Yup.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:21 pm
Yup.
Haven’t heard it yet. I’ll give it a listen.

But I honestly have a hard time taking any current or Former press secretary’s word on most anything, regardless of who they served under.
Last edited by hokie80 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

hokie80 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:25 pm
HokieHam wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:21 pm
Yup.
Haven’t heard it yet. I’ll give it a listen.

But I honestly have a hard time taking any current of
Former press secretary’s word on most anything, regardless of who they served under.
She's a boob. She had some good moments as press sec. but she turned into just another lying mouthpiece. And now, she's part of the crazy. She is right, the GOP needs new leadership. Unfortunately, AR got the wrong new GOP leadership.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Let the elder abuse continue! They’ve been resting him up and are probably giving him that “great big shot in the ass” right about now.

Here’s your bingo for this years BS.
Attachments
IMG_4760.jpeg
IMG_4760.jpeg (95.55 KiB) Viewed 219 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:19 am Let the elder abuse continue! They’ve been resting him up and are probably giving him that “great big shot in the ass” right about now.

Ha!!!!
This will be a tough one to watch. With 2 loud kids and a loud dog, I watch a lot of TV with close captions.
I don't think CC is up to the task.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:34 am
HokieHam wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:19 am Let the elder abuse continue! They’ve been resting him up and are probably giving him that “great big shot in the ass” right about now.

Ha!!!!
This will be a tough one to watch. With 2 loud kids and a loud dog, I watch a lot of TV with close captions.
I don't think CC is up to the task.
Bwahahahha

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

I have nose hairs to pluck...I look like a party favor.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:59 am I have nose hairs to pluck...I look like a party favor.
:lol:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Holy crap…..did they juice this heathen……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Threatening the SCOTUS….those drugs make him angry too! Looks like they’re wearing off though……

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:49 am Holy crap…..did they juice this heathen……
Here's some good pandering:

- The Climate Corps! 20,000 people. Yeh, right. And he's going to triple that in 10 years. As if.....10 years.......
- Ramp up enforcement of the VAWA and finally give them the protection they need. Um, Joe. You have been POTUS for over 3 years. Why are you now just getting to this!?
- Taxes. Go to Hell Joe.
- And the federal deficit? He didn't reduce it. He increased it less for one year, the one after the COVID year, and then he did what every POTUS does....increase spending again and again. Blah, blah, blah.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Hey, you blathering moron…..it’s Laken Riley, not Lincoln Riley. The former is a girl killed by your open border policies, the latter is the coach for USC. Also, Laken’s death had NOTHING to do with your son’s death.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:22 am
HokieHam wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:49 am Holy crap…..did they juice this heathen……
Here's some good pandering:

- The Climate Corps! 20,000 people. Yeh, right. And he's going to triple that in 10 years. As if.....10 years.......
- Ramp up enforcement of the VAWA and finally give them the protection they need. Um, Joe. You have been POTUS for over 3 years. Why are you now just getting to this!?
- Taxes. Go to Hell Joe.
- And the federal deficit? He didn't reduce it. He increased it less for one year, the one after the COVID year, and then he did what every POTUS does....increase spending again and again. Blah, blah, blah.
Crazy

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Death Cult. Period.
Attachments
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_4761.jpeg (151.55 KiB) Viewed 191 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:32 am Hey, you blathering moron…..it’s Laken Riley, not Lincoln Riley. The former is a girl killed by your open border policies, the latter is the coach for USC. Also, Laken’s death had NOTHING to do with your son’s death.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

“Pay your fair share of taxes!”

Hey, potato……your son evaded paying taxes……

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

I didn't watch one second but my wife was giving me shortened version.

She did come in and ask me who was Lincoln Riley? I told her the head football coach for the University of Southern California. I asked her why was FJB bringing him up?

She said I tell ya later...not wanting to wait I checked it out on X...then the moron brought his son Bo into it. What in Hell?
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 am I didn't watch one second but my wife was giving me shortened version.

She did come in and ask me who was Lincoln Riley? I told her the head football coach for the University of Southern California. I asked her why was FJB bringing him up?

She said I tell ya later...not wanting to wait I checked it out on X...then the moron brought his son Bo into it. What in Hell?
Yup. POS.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Perfection.
Attachments
IMG_4762.jpeg
IMG_4762.jpeg (84.86 KiB) Viewed 185 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

My god, look at his eyes. What kind of powerful drug cocktail did they inject this guy with????

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Major Kong wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 am I didn't watch one second but my wife was giving me shortened version.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Katie Britt was awful……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol:
Attachments
IMG_4538.jpeg
IMG_4538.jpeg (199.88 KiB) Viewed 150 times