Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

The Censorship Industrial Complex

Post by HokieJoe »

"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Re: The Censorship Industrial Complex

Post by RiverguyVT »

Ends justify means.

The leftists never sleep. Their cause is like an evil unblinking eye
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Not surprising in the least. These totalitarians want complete control. If they get it, we will get the boot to the face…….
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

The board Maoist sees Nazis everywhere………yet…….

Judge unmasks gang of Biden staffers who stifled speech on social media
White House officials browbeat sites to pull content
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2 ... federal-j/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Maoists……everywhere…..

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Some Critics of the Ruling Against Biden's Censorship by Proxy Have a Beef With the 1st Amendment Itself
"Disinformation" researchers alarmed by the injunction against government meddling with social media content admire legal regimes that allow broad speech restrictions.
https://reason.com/2023/07/12/some-cri ... nt-itself/

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Oh ffs

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... .23-sm.pdf
THE FBI’S COLLABORATION WITH A COMPROMISED UKRAINIAN
INTELLIGENCE AGENCY TO CENSOR AMERICAN SPEECH

Interim Staff Report of the Committee on the Judiciary and the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government U.S. House of Representatives
July 10, 2023

“Such an array of crimes against the foundations of the state’s national security,
and the links recorded between Ukrainian security forces and Russian special services
raise very serious questions about their respective leaders.”
– Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, July 17, 2022.1

The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is the bedrock of our
political system and guarantees every American the right to speak his or her mind freely and
without interference from the government. It is predicated on the understanding that no
government official has a monopoly on the truth and that every American is capable of
evaluating competing claims and deciding what to believe.

On February 15, 2023, as part of its investigation into the federal government’s role in
censoring lawful speech on social media platforms, the Committee on the Judiciary issued a
subpoena to Meta,1 the parent company of Facebook and Instagram, and Alphabet,3 the parent company of Google and YouTube. Documents obtained in response to those subpoenas revealed that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), on behalf of a compromised Ukrainian intelligence entity, requested—and, in some cases, directed—the world’s largest social media platforms to censor Americans engaging in constitutionally protected speech online.

The Committee’s investigation has revealed that the FBI, the federal law enforcement
agency responsible for disrupting foreign malign influence,4 facilitated censorship requests to American social media companies on behalf of a Ukrainian intelligence agency infiltrated by Russian-aligned actors. In so doing, the FBI violated the First Amendment rights of Americans and potentially undermined our national security. In light of well-documented instances of the...
More at the link.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Democracy Dies With Democrats…….
The Washington Post Says Democracy Demands Less Freedom of Speech
The paper worries that "social media companies are receding from their role as watchdogs against political misinformation."
https://reason.com/2023/08/25/the-wash ... of-speech/

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:10 am Democracy Dies With Democrats…….
The Washington Post Says Democracy Demands Less Freedom of Speech
The paper worries that "social media companies are receding from their role as watchdogs against political misinformation."
https://reason.com/2023/08/25/the-wash ... of-speech/

The enemy within who burns down the house before she can burn him down in his bed.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

The ADL IS a hate group……yet there are some here who consider them a reliable source…….you deserve the mocking.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:54 am The ADL IS a hate group……yet there are some here who consider them a reliable source…….you deserve the mocking.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:19 pm
HokieHam wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:54 am The ADL IS a hate group……yet there are some here who consider them a reliable source…….you deserve the mocking.
Shocking……
Attachments
IMG_3849.png
IMG_3849.png (389.44 KiB) Viewed 9102 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

MOAR! Sue them into the ground.
Anti-Defamation League Sued for $25M by Patriot Group in Landmark Filing
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/ ... -landmark/

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

The ADL should be forced to change their name to the Pro Defamation League.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

ADL and the SPLC are uber hate groups.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

No matter…..it’s always a good day to be anti-white……..
Attachments
IMG_3888.png
IMG_3888.png (200.74 KiB) Viewed 9069 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Jordan is the wOrST!

So many people waking up and being red-pilled to what the (D)umbs have become.
Thanks, to a Politician Who Did His Job
When the IRS visited my home, Jim Jordan actually did something about it. Why couldn't I call a Democrat?
A new report about IRS home visits has just been released by the House Weaponization of Government Committee, chaired by Ohio congressman Jim Jordan. It outlines disturbing issues, including confirmation that IRS agents making home visits may come without warning, using aliases, and without informing local enforcement agencies of their presence.

One of the cases outlined is my own. My home was visited by the IRS while I was testifying before Jordan’s Committee about the Twitter Files on March 9th. Sincere thanks are due to Chairman Jordan, whose staff not only demanded and got answers in my case, but achieved a concrete policy change, as IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel announced in July new procedures that would “end most” home visits.

Anticipating criticism for expressing public thanks to a Republican congressman, I’d like to ask Democratic Party partisans: to which elected Democrat should I have appealed for help in this matter? The one who called me a “so-called journalist” on the House floor? The one who told me to take off my “tinfoil hat” and put greater trust in intelligence services? The ones in leadership who threatened me with jail time? I gave votes to the party for thirty years. Which elected Democrat would have performed basic constituent services in my case? Feel free to raise a hand.

If silence is the answer, why should I ever vote for a Democrat again?
https://www.racket.news/p/thanks-to-a- ... ho-did-his

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:58 pm Jordan is the wOrST!

So many people waking up and being red-pilled to what the (D)umbs have become.
Thanks, to a Politician Who Did His Job
When the IRS visited my home, Jim Jordan actually did something about it. Why couldn't I call a Democrat?
A new report about IRS home visits has just been released by the House Weaponization of Government Committee, chaired by Ohio congressman Jim Jordan. It outlines disturbing issues, including confirmation that IRS agents making home visits may come without warning, using aliases, and without informing local enforcement agencies of their presence.

One of the cases outlined is my own. My home was visited by the IRS while I was testifying before Jordan’s Committee about the Twitter Files on March 9th. Sincere thanks are due to Chairman Jordan, whose staff not only demanded and got answers in my case, but achieved a concrete policy change, as IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel announced in July new procedures that would “end most” home visits.

Anticipating criticism for expressing public thanks to a Republican congressman, I’d like to ask Democratic Party partisans: to which elected Democrat should I have appealed for help in this matter? The one who called me a “so-called journalist” on the House floor? The one who told me to take off my “tinfoil hat” and put greater trust in intelligence services? The ones in leadership who threatened me with jail time? I gave votes to the party for thirty years. Which elected Democrat would have performed basic constituent services in my case? Feel free to raise a hand.

If silence is the answer, why should I ever vote for a Democrat again?
https://www.racket.news/p/thanks-to-a- ... ho-did-his

Taibbi's case alone should've been a wakeup call for all liberals and center lefties. A fake Congressman from the Virgin Islands and a trust fund bitchboy from NY cajoling and imploring on behalf of their own corrupt asses. On TV.

Trust us, bro...

FU
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I’m sure the Obeezy crew came up with this utter BS too…….these people RE totalitarian…….
FCC commissioner calls Biden equity plan for internet control 'sweeping, unprecedented, and unlawful'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new ... d-unlawful

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Just imagine if the left had complete control………
The Censorship “Switchboard”: A New Layer to the Biden Administration’s “Orwellian Ministry of Truth”
https://jonathanturley.org/2023/11/10/ ... -of-truth/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

How the Federal-Private Speech Police Operated in Election 2020: With Radar Highly Attuned to the Right
https://realclearwire.com/articles/202 ... 97726.html

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Shut up, Al……..
Al Gore Says People Having Access to Non-Mainstream Information ‘Threatens Democracy’
“They ought to be banned!”
https://modernity.news/2023/12/10/al-g ... democracy/

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:25 pm Shut up, Al……..
Al Gore Says People Having Access to Non-Mainstream Information ‘Threatens Democracy’
“They ought to be banned!”
https://modernity.news/2023/12/10/al-g ... democracy/

Social media is fine if you don't lie constantly.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I’m betting it’s from our lovely administration……
Rumble Hit With “Unprecedented” Cyber Attack After Posting J6 Security Cam Footage
https://modernity.news/2023/12/12/rumbl ... m-footage/