Re: Rigged elections

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:54 pm
HokieHam wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:16 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:28 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:04 am
HokieHam wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:42 am
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:37 am Nothing to see here
Is that for primaries? I know some states only allow you to vote for you’re registered Party in the primaries.
Primaries. Has been happening for 8 years.
Still seems weird. Why not have it on something inside?
That would make it harder for the fraudsters to commit fraud.

Did you see where one of the Trump clan (geez -how many relatives does this guy have for his nepotism plays??!) who wants to head the GOP in Rona's place is calling for the GOP to ballot harvest like the Ds do? An "if ya can't beat em, join em" ploy. Ugh.

No more mail in ballots. Period.
(if I were king for a day, I'd do away with voting privileges for anyone that isn't a taxpayer, and maybe even land owner. Wimmen too.) :evil:
It was Eric’s wife. And she was right. It’s time to fight fire with fire. These commies are setting the precedent. They must be defeated and if that means doing what they do where it’s legal, then do it.

Some people are still worried about 'muuuuh norms'. Meanwhile their neighbor's fatherless child is pissing on the rug, tearing down their drapery and kicking them in the balls.

Real losers have skin in the game but refuse to fight. They imagine their blind stoicism will shield them from the storm heading OUR way courtesy of the left.

They're going to long for better days sooner than they think. They're reticence to confrontation may well be all of our undoing.
You're right.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:12 am
HokieJoe wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:20 am
HokieJoe wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:58 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:53 pm
RiverguyVT wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:52 pm

I’m pretty sure posters here have assured us that fraud cannot occur via mail in ballots
1) No one has said that fraud can't occur. Just that mail in ballots are accurate and secure. :roll: :roll: :roll:
2) Did any of you read the actual article about the voter registration history?

No, mass mail-in ballots are NOT safe and secure.
That's an evidence free claim, Joe.

Your claim is evidence free and based on faith. My claim is based on sound judgment of human nature.
Your rebuttal is stating that your claim doesn't rely on evidence, but on judgment and human nature?

That's funny Joe.

My claim is based on the results of elections with mail in voting and the results from states that have had mail in voting for everyone, for years.

Ah.
The old "have you stopped beating your wife?" argument.

Prove a negative, is what you're asking.

Joe is 100% correct.
DC, your claim is based on faith, and is evidence-free.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:33 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:12 am
HokieJoe wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 pm
HokieFanDC wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:20 am
HokieJoe wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:58 am
HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:53 pm

1) No one has said that fraud can't occur. Just that mail in ballots are accurate and secure. :roll: :roll: :roll:
2) Did any of you read the actual article about the voter registration history?

No, mass mail-in ballots are NOT safe and secure.
That's an evidence free claim, Joe.

Your claim is evidence free and based on faith. My claim is based on sound judgment of human nature.
Your rebuttal is stating that your claim doesn't rely on evidence, but on judgment and human nature?

That's funny Joe.

My claim is based on the results of elections with mail in voting and the results from states that have had mail in voting for everyone, for years.

Ah.
The old "have you stopped beating your wife?" argument.

Prove a negative, is what you're asking.

Joe is 100% correct.
DC, your claim is based on faith, and is evidence-free.
My claim is proof-free, it's not evidence free.

Most states perform audits (actual audits, not fake audits by halfwits)after every election to confirm vote counts and system matches.
They also conduct audits where they manually check ballots and vote totals to verify accuracy between ballots and results.
In addition, they use analytics to track trends in order to detect anomalies in expected voter numbers, party affiliation, etc.

Most states do this. There are several that don't really care enough to audit their results

36 states perform regular adults.

Of the ones that don't, these states don't perform audits at all.
Alabama, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, South Dakota.

These states have their own system to verify elections.
Idaho, North Dakota, South Carolina, Wyoming

These states just audit the voting procedures, not counts or verification.
Arkansas, Indiana, Michigan

Proof? No. But analytics and audits are very useful and reliable.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:49 am
Ok. And....
You're going to go with Wanda Pataky ad evidence that mail in voting is not secure?
Every voting mechanism has had voter fraud of some kind over the years.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:15 pm
Ok. And....
You're going to go with Wanda Pataky ad evidence that mail in voting is not secure?
I thought we had decided “everyone does it” wasn’t a valid argument
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:08 pm
Ok. And....
I thought we had decided “everyone does it” wasn’t a valid argument
It isn't.
There's a large gap between "there are relatively few instances of voter fraud", to "everyone does it".
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Sorry, but this was NEVER properly explained. Because there is no good explanation for it. And remember, these spike anomalies only occurred in the 5 swing states in the heavily Democrat controlled counties. So it's not like this was happening all over the country.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:56 pm

HoW dArE yOu tRy anD sToP oUR tHieVeRy!
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:41 pm Sorry, but this was NEVER properly explained. Because there is no good explanation for it. And remember, these spike anomalies only occurred in the 5 swing states in the heavily Democrat controlled counties. So it's not like this was happening all over the country.
It's been explained. The people who believe that it's true are idiots.

There were releases of ballot counts throughout the day and night. There were no releases that were only for Biden, or only for Trump.
There's a guy, Nick Adam's, who posted a lot of nonsense like this. He's either a liar or an idiot, or both.
:roll: :roll:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Biden Department Of Justice Declares War On Voter ID And Other Election Security Laws
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/04/b ... rity-laws/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:03 pm
Biden Department Of Justice Declares War On Voter ID And Other Election Security Laws

Election thieves.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:03 pm
That's stupid. Have there been voting laws and tactics that targeted/repressed black voters? Yep.
In 2024, not so much, although it still happens. But certainly voter ID is not one. Pretty sure most people can get a free voter registration ID if they can't afford to pay for one.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Ok. And....

Your justification for FEWER chain of custody safeguards is laughably stupid. It sounds like self-centered nonsense.

There are exactly TWO, and ONLY two groups who meet reasonable criteria for mail-in votes:

1) The sick or infirm

2) Overseas personnel

No one else has a valid excuse.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:05 pm
Ok. And....

Your justification for FEWER chain of custody safeguards is laughably stupid. It sounds like self-centered nonsense.

There are exactly TWO, and ONLY two groups who meet reasonable criteria for mail-in votes:

1) The sick or infirm

2) Overseas personnel

No one else has a valid excuse.
You're the hokie80 of mail in voting.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:57 pm
I totally believe this Weible guy. The South Dakota Governor and Secretary of State are boneheads. Not surprising that election hardware and software hasn't been updated since she took office. Also a good chance the previous SOS didn't do what he was supposed to do. Somebody should really get to the bottom of this, or at least try and elect competent leaders.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:30 am
I totally believe this Weible guy. The South Dakota Governor and Secretary of State are boneheads. Not surprising that election hardware and software hasn't been updated since she took office. Also a good chance the previous SOS didn't do what he was supposed to do. Somebody should really get to the bottom of this, or at least try and elect competent leaders.
The gov is kinda hot though……😁

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Nice deflection. The software IS the problem!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 pm

Yup……….

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 pm

That's super derpy Joe. The SoS and Governor are in charge of choosing and maintaining election software and hardware.
If you listened to Weible, his main complaint was the lack of updates to the software. No matter how you slice it, the integrity of the process lies with the SoS. Same end result. She's an idiot and shouldn't be in charge of elections.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:16 pm
Hmmm...mysteriously found votes after election day. I'm getting Deja Vu...

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)