DrumpF! To be indicted for the docs and XiDing was taking bribes as Veep…..

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: DrumpF! To be indicted for the docs and XiDing was taking bribes as Veep…..

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:35 pm
Lawfare show trial…….turnabout will happen.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

How can people be this tone deaf?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:08 pm How can people be this tone deaf?

Psaki is a professional liar, so.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Hunter Biden Lashed Out At Business Magnate For Ignoring Him After He Secured Meetings With Joe Biden, Emails Show
https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/20/hun ... -meetings/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

We know they’ve been using loans to hide the corruption…….
Bank flagged money laundering, influence peddling concerns about Biden family’s $5M China loan
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... irm-hunter

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Imagine all the AWOLS posting here if this was reversed……
Hunter Biden’s direct payments to father coincided with Chinese transfers, bank inquiries
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... -transfers

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:30 pm Imagine all the AWOLS posting here if this was reversed……
Hunter Biden’s direct payments to father coincided with Chinese transfers, bank inquiries
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... -transfers
Seems worried……..

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'm waiting for his "..you can't handle the truth!" moment where he loses it and yells in self righteous indignation (he's a Biden, after all, and special1)
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:42 am I'm waiting for his "..you can't handle the truth!" moment where he loses it and yells in self righteous indignation (he's a Biden, after all, and special1)

Personally, I'm waiting for Pierre Delecto to pop in with some bitchy MSNBC drivel.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:42 am I'm waiting for his "..you can't handle the truth!" moment where he loses it and yells in self righteous indignation (he's a Biden, after all, and special1)
He’s just being folksy……..I mean, an AWOL gave us the approved list of reasons why XiDing is not good and lying wasn’t one of them!
Joe Biden offers bald-faced lies to all of America about his family affairs
https://nypost.com/2023/12/06/opinion/ ... y-affairs/

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/22/politics ... index.html

Private Citizen, and all around treacherous thug, Jackie "Boy" Smith gets smacked once again by the United States Supreme Court.

Just like his crooked ass got punked on appeal in the Bob McDonnel case. But not before Hatchet Jack ruined McDonnell's career and got that money bundling scam artist elected.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:09 pm https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/22/politics ... index.html

Private Citizen, and all around treacherous thug, Jackie "Boy" Smith gets smacked once again by the United States Supreme Court.

Just like his crooked ass got punked on appeal in the Bob McDonnel case. But not before Hatchet Jack ruined McDonnell's career and got that money bundling scam artist elected.

Yup! I was just going to mention the McDonnel case. I’m betting the thread here on that is another epic one.

The left needs to be eradicated from all forms of power in this nation. They will falsely accuse anyone just to bring them down and if they ever achieve full power, they will put China to shame in the levels of persecution brought on anyone who dares think differently.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:00 am
HokieJoe wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:09 pm https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/22/politics ... index.html

Yup! I was just going to mention the McDonnel case. I’m betting the thread here on that is another epic one.

The left needs to be eradicated from all forms of power in this nation. They will falsely accuse anyone just to bring them down and if they ever achieve full power, they will put China to shame in the levels of persecution brought on anyone who dares think differently.

Oh I bet it was.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:33 am

Oh I bet it was.
Well, it wasn’t long, but you know who is ready to convict him…..yet he called the evidence against the XiDing’s as worse than Pee Tape levels……LOL.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3039&p=24414&hilit=McDonnel#p24414

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:45 am
HokieJoe wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:33 am

Oh I bet it was.
Well, it wasn’t long, but you know who is ready to convict him…..yet he called the evidence against the XiDing’s as worse than Pee Tape levels……LOL.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3039&p=24414&hilit=McDonnel#p24414

:lol:

Ahh, some familiar themes in that thread. And many others!
Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

But but but a basement blog wrote some BS that I conveniently already agreed with.....

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump’s businesses received at least $7.8 million from 20 foreign governments during his presidency, according to new documents released by House Democrats on Thursday that show how much he received from overseas transactions while he was in the White House, most of it from China.

The transactions, detailed in a report produced by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, offer concrete evidence that the former president engaged in the kind of conduct that House Republicans have labored, so far unsuccessfully, to prove that President Joe Biden did.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:22 pm But but but a basement blog wrote some BS that I conveniently already agreed with.....

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump’s businesses received at least $7.8 million from 20 foreign governments during his presidency, according to new documents released by House Democrats on Thursday that show how much he received from overseas transactions while he was in the White House, most of it from China.

The transactions, detailed in a report produced by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, offer concrete evidence that the former president engaged in the kind of conduct that House Republicans have labored, so far unsuccessfully, to prove that President Joe Biden did.
Forgot that MSNBC link now…..didn’t ya. Talk about “blogs”….. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tool.

Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:33 pm
Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:22 pm But but but a basement blog wrote some BS that I conveniently already agreed with.....

Tool.
Your dishonesty is not Christ like. Your faith like a child is, I guess. Take your media pick or read the actual, evidenced, report.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharyfol ... -reports/
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Mitt Romney wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:51 pm
HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:33 pm

Tool.
Your dishonesty is not Christ like. Your faith like a child is, I guess. Take your media pick or read the actual, evidenced, report.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharyfol ... -reports/
There is no dishonesty. You’re story is old and completely different than what the Biden’s have done…..AND said. You know if there WAS a crime in what the Left’s accusations were, he’d already have charges against him for them.

Keep trying Bubbles.

Also, you’re banking on Adam Schiff…..again?.. :lol:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Newly disclosed FOIA docs reveal Hunter Biden influence peddling for foreign policy organization
https://justthenews.com/accountability ... ganization

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Shocking……this woman is a joke……

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Can we take away their tax exempt status…..oh yeah…..she’s a leftist ho….

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Shocking!
Collusion!? Jan. 6 Committee Inserted Itself Into Fani Willis' Georgia Case Against Trump
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/collu ... inst-trump

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

…….sham, from the start. Seems to be a theme. And not just with the prosecution……Fani is a sham.

Fani Under Pressure: Judge In Trump-Georgia Case Orders DA To Explain Misconduct Allegations
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fa ... llegations

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:51 pm …….sham, from the start. Seems to be a theme. And not just with the prosecution……Fani is a sham.

Fani Under Pressure: Judge In Trump-Georgia Case Orders DA To Explain Misconduct Allegations
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fa ... llegations
Oh, it is corrupt as all get-out
And obviously so from the get-go.

Never trumpers and ANTIFAS are losing their minds. But who are the real fascists?
And make no mistake- this doesn't mean I think drumpf is some sort of saint; he isn't.
Attachments
FybtWAKWwAAct9u.jpeg
FybtWAKWwAAct9u.jpeg (67.89 KiB) Viewed 825 times
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.