Stochastic in Philly!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Stochastic in Philly!

Post by HokieHam »

BLM supporter Kimbrady Watson Carriker named as suspect in Philadelphia mass shooting
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking ... aign=64483
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
fatman

Re: Stochastic in Philly!

Post by fatman »

One of many mass shooting events taking place over the Holliday due to our crazy gun laws.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

fatman wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:14 pm One of many mass shooting events taking place over the Holliday due to our crazy gun laws.
Wrong.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Looks like the shooter is transjenga……

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

fatman wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:14 pm One of many mass shooting events taking place over the Holliday due to our crazy gun laws.
I'm guessing without knowing yet that the gun used was illegally obtained, so gun laws would be meaningless.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
fatman

Post by fatman »

HokieHam wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:12 pm
Wrong.
School is out in the US, so there is a temporary break from children being killed with easily purchased guns in their classrooms. However a quick google search of mass shootings in the US over the weekend proves you are wrong. As usual, there were several.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

fatman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:53 pm
Wrong.
School is out in the US, so there is a temporary break from children being killed with easily purchased guns in their classrooms. However a quick google search of mass shootings in the US over the weekend proves you are wrong. As usual, there were several.
These weekend mass shootings you mention. How many were using legally purchased firearms?
Asking for a friend.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Wrong.
So children can purchase guns in their classrooms now? Neat!

How many of those mass shooting were in black neighborhoods? The one I posted is a mentally ill transjenga individual. Wonder if he had a manifesto that will be hidden too?

fatman

Post by fatman »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:54 pm
Wrong.

How many of those mass shooting were in black neighborhoods? The one I posted is a mentally ill transjenga individual. Wonder if he had a manifesto that will be hidden too?
[tweet]
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1676 ... ZpFWTn4OCQ [/tweet]

Why do you think that makes a difference? With the abundance of guns in this country due to our gun laws, people of every race and sexual orientation are the culprits and victims of mass shooting events.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

fatman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:08 pm
HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:54 pm
Wrong.

[tweet]
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1676 ... ZpFWTn4OCQ [/tweet]

Why do you think that makes a difference? With the abundance of guns in this country due to our gun laws, people of every race and sexual orientation are the culprits and victims of mass shooting events.
If you don’t know why it matters, no wonder you parrot the gUnZ! mantra………..

Guns laws…….The Law Of The Land.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Do 'More Guns Lead To More Deaths'?
No, and that good news needs to be front and center in all discussions of gun control, especially after school shootings.
https://reason.com/video/2023/04/05/do ... re-deaths/

fatman

Post by fatman »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:56 pm
No, and that good news needs to be front and center in all discussions of gun control, especially after school shootings.

Intuitively we all know that more guns = more gun deaths. The data back that up.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

fatman wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:26 am

Intuitively we all know that more guns = more gun deaths. The data back that up.
……and, you didn’t read the article……..

Link to your little chart???

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:50 am

🦗🦗🦗🦗

We know why. Because it includes suicides. We’ve seen it posted here before and it was blown up…….

fatman

Post by fatman »

I did read the article. It’s a lot of editorial, look at the data.

LOL. Link to a little chart. There are mountains of evidence that the US’ citizens are the victims of far more gun deaths than peer counties that have more sensible national gun laws.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

fatman wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:53 pm

I did read the article. It’s a lot of editorial, look at the data.

LOL. Link to a little chart. There are mountains of evidence that the US’ citizens are the victims of far more gun deaths than peer counties that have more sensible national gun laws.
It’s not editorial. It’s data.

LOL…..yes. Link your chart that’s been posted here before….and destroyed.

dunwithtrump

Post by dunwithtrump »

You spelled "D.C." wrong.

This is exactly what is defined as stochastic terrorism. I said as much and unserious trolls like you tried to create a meme out of it that didn't age particularly well. I was right, and (once again) you are dead wrong.
Former President Donald Trump posted on his social media platform what he claimed was the home address of former President Barack Obama on the same day that a man with guns in his van was arrested near the property, federal prosecutors said Wednesday in revealing new details about the case.
This "gentleman" was a Jan sixer, on law enforcements' radar for years, and also threatened Rep. Jamie Raskin, NIST (WTAF???), and Speaker Kevin McCarthy demonstrating *WHY* stochastic terrorism is so dangerous. Dr. Frankenstein always loses control of his monster.

https://apnews.com/article/jan-6-obama- ... 5b5bb24e06
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

dunwithtrump wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:07 am You spelled "D.C." wrong.

This is exactly what is defined as stochastic terrorism. I said as much and unserious trolls like you tried to create a meme out of it that didn't age particularly well. I was right, and (once again) you are dead wrong.
Former President Donald Trump posted on his social media platform what he claimed was the home address of former President Barack Obama on the same day that a man with guns in his van was arrested near the property, federal prosecutors said Wednesday in revealing new details about the case.
This "gentleman" was a Jan sixer, on law enforcements' radar for years, and also threatened Rep. Jamie Raskin, NIST (WTAF???), and Speaker Kevin McCarthy demonstrating *WHY* stochastic terrorism is so dangerous. Dr. Frankenstein always loses control of his monster.

https://apnews.com/article/jan-6-obama- ... 5b5bb24e06
I didn’t spell anything wrong……you deserve to be mocked and trolled. The reason I mock you for the use of stochastic is because you fell in line with all the other NPC’s using it (being a good little Bai-Zuo, we all knew you’d fall right in line)……and you believe only one side does it.

So, my meme has aged well and you believing you’re “right” over this is laughable since idiocy like this has been happening for longer than Tangerine Mussolini has been around.😘

dunwithtrump

Post by dunwithtrump »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:30 am I didn’t spell anything wrong……you deserve to be mocked and trolled. The reason I mock you for the use of stochastic is because you fell in line with all the other NPC’s using it (being a good little Bai-Zuo, we all knew you’d fall right in line)……and you believe only one side does it.
Not sure what most of these words placed in this order actually mean, especially considering the fantastical assertions and sloppy broad brushing with a mystical, conspiratorial paint brush. But, you do you Boo.

This leads to a legit question:
Normies were all correctly predicting/warning that a certain behavior will lead to a particular result and are proven right (more than once), and this leads you to mock their prescience and assert they are simply silly lemmings for understanding reality and simply predicting likely outcomes? You need to re-evaluate your logic there Sparky.
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:30 am So, my meme has aged well and you believing you’re “right” over this is laughable since idiocy like this has been happening for longer than Tangerine Mussolini has been around.😘
No, your meme didn't age particularly well.
Whatever salves your butthurt. But lying to yourself is never a great strategy...just sayin'.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

It's dRuMpF~!'s fault!

Tying Trump to a crazy guy at Obama's house. LOL.
What.
A.
Reach.

Lacks what DC would call "validity"

Not surprising from the leftsphere, though.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

dunwithtrump wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:20 am
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:30 am I didn’t spell anything wrong……you deserve to be mocked and trolled. The reason I mock you for the use of stochastic is because you fell in line with all the other NPC’s using it (being a good little Bai-Zuo, we all knew you’d fall right in line)……and you believe only one side does it.
Not sure what most of these words placed in this order actually mean, especially considering the fantastical assertions and sloppy broad brushing with a mystical, conspiratorial paint brush. But, you do you Boo.

This leads to a legit question:
Normies were all correctly predicting/warning that a certain behavior will lead to a particular result and are proven right (more than once), and this leads you to mock their prescience and assert they are simply silly lemmings for understanding reality and simply predicting likely outcomes? You need to re-evaluate your logic there Sparky.
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:30 am So, my meme has aged well and you believing you’re “right” over this is laughable since idiocy like this has been happening for longer than Tangerine Mussolini has been around.😘
No, your meme didn't age particularly well.
Whatever salves your butthurt. But lying to yourself is never a great strategy...just sayin'.
Acting as if you don’t understand……that’s pretty funny.

Yes, us normies have been warning about about certain behaviors and have been proven right time and time again.

Yes, my meme has aged well. You just don’t understand it because…..you ARE the meme.

dunwithtrump

Post by dunwithtrump »

HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:47 pm

Yes, us normies have been warning about about certain behaviors and have been proven right time and time again.

Yes, my meme has aged well. You just don’t understand it because…..you ARE the meme.
This "I'm rubber, you're glue..." response is a pristine example of why you're not taken seriously.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

dunwithtrump wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:37 pm
HokieHam wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:47 pm

This "I'm rubber, you're glue..." response is a pristine example of why you're not taken seriously.
String facts. You’re never taken seriously.😘😘

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

NJ Trump supporter attacked with a sledgehammer in Port Monmouth section of Middletown
https://www.app.com/story/news/local/r ... 224283007/