Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
WEHRedux
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Libertarian

Happy Thanksgiving UWS!

Post by WEHRedux »

Personally, I am most thankful to have my wife by my side.

I shared with you guys that she has ovarian cancer that was diagnosed in May 2021. Unfortunately, she has had a lot of treatment since then with not a lot of breaks- three surgeries and now a second round of chemotherapy.

But her spirits remain high and she is determined to fight. Even though she is considered chronic now, her doctors are predicting she can live with it for a while. New treatments are arriving at breakneck speed. She will start a clinical trial after chemotherapy.

I have learned a lot about the medical side and the support side of this disease process. If you or someone you know is struggling, I will be glad to help.
RiverguyVT

Re: Happy Thanksgiving UWS!

Post by RiverguyVT »

God bless you West End, and right back at you. Happy Thanksgiving.

I am also thankful for my wife this year.

So much to be thankful for, it is impossible to enumerate.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

WEHRedux wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:12 pm Personally, I am most thankful to have my wife by my side.

I shared with you guys that she has ovarian cancer that was diagnosed in May 2021. Unfortunately, she has had a lot of treatment since then with not a lot of breaks- three surgeries and now a second round of chemotherapy.

But her spirits remain high and she is determined to fight. Even though she is considered chronic now, her doctors are predicting she can live with it for a while. New treatments are arriving at breakneck speed. She will start a clinical trial after chemotherapy.

I have learned a lot about the medical side and the support side of this disease process. If you or someone you know is struggling, I will be glad to help.
Praying for your wife WEH. Keep fighting. Hopefully one of these new treatments will be the game changer you’re looking for.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

🙏🙏

I too am very thankful for my wife. She's been my rock during this crazy ordeal that I'm still experiencing.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Just remember…..leftists want you to be miserable……
Attachments
IMG_4080.jpeg
IMG_4080.jpeg (121.18 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

PP wants you to accept baby slaughter at the Thanksgiving table.
Attachments
IMG_4082.jpeg
IMG_4082.jpeg (107.54 KiB) Viewed 2021 times

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I’m betting Mittens is a believer in this narrative! :lol: :lol: