Be Civil. Go Hokies.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

STOP THE COUNT: Nikki Haley wins Nixville Notch 6-0

Post by BigDave »

Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: STOP THE COUNT: Nikki Haley wins Nixville Notch 6-0

Post by HokieHam »

Hahaha.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

They were there for the cookies!
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Rand is correct.
"Well nobody ever accused me of going halfway into anything. And it really, it gets to me at a very basic level, it gets to me when I see people who I think care more about the borders of Ukraine than they care about our own southern border.

And I see these people every day because they're the entire Democrat caucus up here. But they're half of my caucus, half of my Republican caucus is, as we speak, ready to sell out. And they're ready to sell out fake border reform in exchange for what they really want, which is to send more of your tax dollars to Ukraine. I think Nikki Haley fits right in that camp.

I think she's from the McConnell-Dick Cheney wing of the party. And this is the antithesis of everything I believe in. I've spent a few years trying to promote the ideals of liberty. There is a wing of the party that believes in that, and I wanted to make sure anybody that follows what I do knows that there's no way, shape or form I could support Nikki Haley."
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:57 am Rand is correct.
"Well nobody ever accused me of going halfway into anything. And it really, it gets to me at a very basic level, it gets to me when I see people who I think care more about the borders of Ukraine than they care about our own southern border.

And I see these people every day because they're the entire Democrat caucus up here. But they're half of my caucus, half of my Republican caucus is, as we speak, ready to sell out. And they're ready to sell out fake border reform in exchange for what they really want, which is to send more of your tax dollars to Ukraine. I think Nikki Haley fits right in that camp.

I think she's from the McConnell-Dick Cheney wing of the party. And this is the antithesis of everything I believe in. I've spent a few years trying to promote the ideals of liberty. There is a wing of the party that believes in that, and I wanted to make sure anybody that follows what I do knows that there's no way, shape or form I could support Nikki Haley."
Agree.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson