Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: We know…. Political witch-hunt.

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:15 pm
Some X links aren't resolving to Twitter for me. I had to quote your post for the link to appear.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

Test:

[tweet]https://X.com/EndWokeness/status/1765838621607702861[/tweet]

Here, I replace "X" with "twitter" :
Nothing shows up.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Only 🤡🤡🤡🤡 believe this is not a witch hunt….

BOM has 5 days left. I HOPE they try and seize his properties……
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

So this corrupt Marxist judge is confiscating Trump's money because HE believes Trump should have never received a loan. WTF does this guy think he is to decide two private parties should not have entered into a contract where NO ONE was harmed?

When you were a kid, did you ever think you'd see this kind of thing in the United States of America? But yeah, somehow Trump is the "threat to Democracy."

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:44 am
The fine is ridiculously egregious. Confiscating assets would be worse. Courts aren't going to let that happen IMO.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:15 pm
HokieHam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:44 am
The fine is ridiculously egregious. Confiscating assets would be worse. Courts aren't going to let that happen IMO.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

The Trump Trial in Manhattan is an Indictment of the New York Legal System
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/04/15/ ... al-system/

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Yeah……NSS…….
Alvin Bragg's 'Election Interference' Narrative Is Nonsensical
Since Donald Trump's alleged falsification of business records happened after he was elected president, he clearly was not trying to ensure that outcome.
https://reason.com/2024/04/18/alvin-br ... nsensical/

Mitt Romney

Post by Mitt Romney »

Glad to see the Dear Leader Defense Squad is still doing the good "Internet work" for their persecuted Lord and Savior.

As Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned." How sad it is that some individuals believe that scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving them, while a reality tv star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented lying is their only beacon of truth and honesty.

Trump is the master of shiny objects, lies and conspiracies meant to distract. Trump attempted to overthrow a presidential election, thru VP pressure, massive voter fraud propaganda, fake electors and calling state legislators for votes.

FUN FACT: Trump ran on affordable healthcare for all, balanced budgets, and great trade deals and a wall Mexico was going to pay for. No care, broke records for deficit spending , had to give farmers billions due to his complete failure with trade and little wall.

Meanwhile our for profit healthcare system is the #1 reason for personal bankruptcy and we spend more annually on the military than the next 10 countries on the planet COMBINED! Maga has been played for suckers, much like what Trump suggests our military professionals are. Wonder where that affordable healthcare for all went that Trump promised. It never arrived after the massive tax cuts for the wealthy.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mitt Romney wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:42 pm Glad to see the Dear Leader Defense Squad is still doing the good "Internet work" for their persecuted Lord and Savior.

As Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned." How sad it is that some individuals believe that scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving them, while a reality tv star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented lying is their only beacon of truth and honesty.

Trump is the master of shiny objects, lies and conspiracies meant to distract. Trump attempted to overthrow a presidential election, thru VP pressure, massive voter fraud propaganda, fake electors and calling state legislators for votes.

FUN FACT: Trump ran on affordable healthcare for all, balanced budgets, and great trade deals and a wall Mexico was going to pay for. No care, broke records for deficit spending , had to give farmers billions due to his complete failure with trade and little wall.

Meanwhile our for profit healthcare system is the #1 reason for personal bankruptcy and we spend more annually on the military than the next 10 countries on the planet COMBINED! Maga has been played for suckers, much like what Trump suggests our military professionals are. Wonder where that affordable healthcare for all went that Trump promised. It never arrived after the massive tax cuts for the wealthy.

Huh.. Go figure. Stuff didn’t work out under Trump v. 1

Meanwhile, EVERY thing the D’s have hoped for are coming to fruit: Financial ruin; illegal immigrant takeover via invasion; crime and chaos in the cities; rampant censorship; asymmetric legal system; unimaginable state sponsored sexual perversions; brink of WWIII; etc etc.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 pm
Mitt Romney wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:42 pm Glad to see the Dear Leader Defense Squad is still doing the good "Internet work" for their persecuted Lord and Savior.

Huh.. Go figure. Stuff didn’t work out under Trump v. 1

Meanwhile, EVERY thing the D’s have hoped for are coming to fruit: Financial ruin; illegal immigrant takeover via invasion; crime and chaos in the cities; rampant censorship; asymmetric legal system; unimaginable state sponsored sexual perversions; brink of WWIII; etc etc.
The dude drinks from a firehose of leftist MoT news sites. His comment is typical.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Then there’s this guy…….

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Poor Mittens. How’s the firehose of propaganda?

“Pay us the money! NO NOT LIKE THAT!!” If it wasn’t obvious what was goin on before…….but the TDS sufferers will keep drinking.
Letitia James asks judge to block Trump's $175 million bond from civil fraud case
https://justthenews.com/government/cou ... a-autopost

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:57 pm Poor Mittens. How’s the firehose of propaganda?

“Pay us the money! NO NOT LIKE THAT!!” If it wasn’t obvious what was goin on before…….but the TDS sufferers will keep drinking.
Letitia James asks judge to block Trump's $175 million bond from civil fraud case
https://justthenews.com/government/cou ... a-autopost
IMHO, this is the first honest thing she’s done. The bond is no good, IMHO. Still, nearly 40 yrs experience in a very closely related field tells me the moment to reject it has passed. If the bond was no good, you reject it the very moment it was filed, not several weeks later. I don’t believe that they have standing to reject what was accepted.

The bond is non-cancelable. It does NOT protect Trump; it protects the court. So, the court has already now enjoyed approx 1 month of “coverage” which they cannot now pretend they didn’t have
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:25 pm
IMHO, this is the first honest thing she’s done. The bond is no good, IMHO. Still, nearly 40 yrs experience in a very closely related field tells me the moment to reject it has passed. If the bond was no good, you reject it the very moment it was filed, not several weeks later. I don’t believe that they have standing to reject what was accepted.

The bond is non-cancelable. It does NOT protect Trump; it protects the court. So, the court has already now enjoyed approx 1 month of “coverage” which they cannot now pretend they didn’t have
I supposed it's honest if you accept the idea that she did not violate Trump's 8th amendment rights. But IMO, the left CLEARLY violated Trump's, Rudy's and Alex Jones' 8th amendment rights when they levied these outraged fines and bonds against them. This kind of crap has no business in any 1st world western style democracy, much less the United States of America. Pure Marxist weaponization of the Justice Revenge system.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:19 pm

I supposed it's honest if you accept the idea that she did not violate Trump's 8th amendment rights. But IMO, the left CLEARLY violated Trump's, Rudy's and Alex Jones' 8th amendment rights when they levied these outraged fines and bonds against them. This kind of crap has no business in any 1st world western style democracy, much less the United States of America. Pure Marxist weaponization of the Justice Revenge system.
oh, we totally agree on that
As for the bond…. The surety isn’t licensed in NY, and it is questionable if they even have the resources to stand good on the bond.

My point is she has good reason to not be satisfied with the bond, but the time to reject it has come and gone.
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

No Mittens, hating Tangerine HiTLeR doesn't give you the right to violate his civil rights. You stupid POS.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:25 pm
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:19 pm

oh, we totally agree on that
As for the bond…. The surety isn’t licensed in NY, and it is questionable if they even have the resources to stand good on the bond.

My point is she has good reason to not be satisfied with the bond, but the time to reject it has come and gone.
I think we agree. My only point was, he wouldn't have had to have gone to a questionable bail bond company in the first place had James not set the penalty so high. And that was done because she knew there were no reputable bond companies that would be able to pay it. Trump found a company that would pay it, which caught her off guard so she's trying to move the goal posts. Her goal all along was was to seize his property, like all Marxists.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Not really a bail bond. An appeal bond -unlike bail bonds, these are written by insurance companies like Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Zurich, The Hartford, etc.

Meant to cover damages should appeal be unsuccessful and Trump unable to pay. It’s a tough bond to get, for sure. I’ve come to believe the standard markets blackballed him. Any of those companies above “could have” written it, especially with reinsurance
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Well well well. What do we have here?

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Libs running around warning that Trump will prosecute and lock up his political enemies.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 pm Well well well. What do we have here?
Where are our AWOLs?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:24 pm Libs running around warning that Trump will prosecute and lock up his political enemies.
Iron law of woke projection…..never fails.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 pm Well well well. What do we have here?
‘Member all the cries and screeches about election interference in 2016?

Pepperidge Farms remembers…..