I accidentally watched the Daily Show

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

I accidentally watched the Daily Show

Post by awesome guy »

Are they always obsessed with FOX? Seems like Stewart goes out of his way to strike his fair and balanced foe. No wonder those that mistake him for news think FOX is the devil.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Re: I accidentally watched the Daily Show

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:Are they always obsessed with FOX? Seems like Stewart goes out of his way to strike his fair and balanced foe. No wonder those that mistake him for news think FOX is the devil.
What did he say this time? He's usually pretty rough on all cable news networks. Remember he pretty much took down the original Crossfire (not a Fox show).

Fox makes it fairly easy, they also seem to talk back more often.

As for The Daily Show, it obviously isn't news. It's a comedy show that covers news. Since it covers news you can learn about what is going on by watching it.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

John is left leaning and takes shots at both sides, he has been beating up on the GOP and fox news since the shutdown started tho but he takes shots at liberals also. I like the show tho, he is funny.
awesome guy wrote:Are they always obsessed with FOX? Seems like Stewart goes out of his way to strike his fair and balanced foe. No wonder those that mistake him for news think FOX is the devil.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Agreed. The Daily Show is NOT news. It is entertainment covering news. And Stewart is left leaning and makes no attempt to pretend he is not. However, the posters above are correct. When the Ds deserve abuse... he hits them hard as well.