Moving from hairlines...to feet.

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
RiverguyVT

Moving from hairlines...to feet.

Post by RiverguyVT »

No. I'm not a foot-fetishist.

That said.
Unless a woman is a foot model (Seinfeld pull), I really don't want to see a photo of your feet & new toenail polish on my FB page. I don't. :shock:

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Once

Re: Moving from hairlines...to feet.

Post by Once »

What did I tell you about Facebook? Wanna see a picture of my breakfast this morning?!?!

http://runt-of-the-web.com/stupid-facebook-posts

My favorite is the Romeo and Juliet debate...
RiverguyVT wrote:No. I'm not a foot-fetishist.

That said.
Unless a woman is a foot model (Seinfeld pull), I really don't want to see a photo of your feet & new toenail polish on my FB page. I don't. :shock:

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I felt guilt even bringing that post to this board. If the dear girl ever found out, I'd be embarrassed that she'd been embarrassed by me. An old friend going back to my VT days.

Still. At 52 yrs, and 225 lbs +/-, hers aren't feet I really want to be lookin at. In public situations, I'd willfully try NOT to see her feet, accidentally or purposefully. I'm sure when she put that last bit of polish on the last toe, and her head dropped a little to one side as she thought "awwww" with a gentle smile, she was seeing her piggies differently than I would. :shock:

God bless her*

*(here in the South, we can say whatever we want about anyone, so long as we invoke the "God bless" rule)
Salute the Marines
Once

Post by Once »

Lol! That is hilarious "she thought "awwww" with a gentle smile...".

Where do you think I'm from? My mother delivers one of the finer "Bless Her"s I've ever heard. It's has the most viciously saccharin-coated undertone resonating beneath her singsongy lilt. She's a master. She can use it to make you go change into something "more attractive" (whatever that means in her language), discourage you from chewing on your fingernails, and knuckebone you into singing the National Anthem at a kid's t-ball game with 10 minute's notice.

A photo gift for you: it isn't toes, but they are damn ugly shoes...
RiverguyVT wrote:I felt guilt even bringing that post to this board. If the dear girl ever found out, I'd be embarrassed that she'd been embarrassed by me. An old friend going back to my VT days.

Still. At 52 yrs, and 225 lbs +/-, hers aren't feet I really want to be lookin at. In public situations, I'd willfully try NOT to see her feet, accidentally or purposefully. I'm sure when she put that last bit of polish on the last toe, and her head dropped a little to one side as she thought "awwww" with a gentle smile, she was seeing her piggies differently than I would. :shock:

God bless her*

*(here in the South, we can say whatever we want about anyone, so long as we invoke the "God bless" rule)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.85 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I felt guilt even bringing that post to this board. If the dear girl ever found out, I'd be embarrassed that she'd been embarrassed by me. An old friend going back to my VT days.

God bless her*

There are lots of fat chick feet pics on FB. What is up with that? There are lots of fat girl fingernail photos too, like Halloween images like ghosts on fingernails right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Once wrote:Lol! That is hilarious "she thought "awwww" with a gentle smile...".

Where do you think I'm from? My mother delivers one of the finer "Bless Her"s I've ever heard. It's has the most viciously saccharin-coated undertone resonating beneath her singsongy lilt. She's a master. She can use it to make you go change into something "more attractive" (whatever that means in her language), discourage you from chewing on your fingernails, and knuckebone you into singing the National Anthem at a kid's t-ball game with 10 minute's notice.

A photo gift for you: it isn't toes, but they are damn ugly shoes...

God bless her*

are those your shoes?!
I dig 'em.

Maybe I am a foot guy after all. :o
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

God bless her*

There are lots of fat chick feet pics on FB. What is up with that? There are lots of fat girl fingernail photos too, like Halloween images like ghosts on fingernails right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah...what is up w/ that?? I surely don't know. :?
Salute the Marines
Once

Post by Once »

Of course those aren't my shoes. I'm insulted. Despite my love of my adopted Hokies, I would never own those ugly, ugly shoes. I won't get too deep into it because I recognize this is a board full of people who don't value their shoes the way I do (i.e., men who walk through life with only 5 pairs to their name - seriously you all need help),

I found the owner of those bad boys on the internet along with a host of other Hokie fashions she likes to sport. The girl needs to get a hobby or a boyfriend or a library card or maybe just someone to handcuff her to the radiator while they throw most of her "style" in a 55-gallon drum out back and light it up.
RiverguyVT wrote:are those your shoes?! I dig 'em.

Maybe I am a foot guy after all. :o