Wouldn't "Bacon Bowl" create

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
RiverguyVT

Wouldn't "Bacon Bowl" create

Post by RiverguyVT »

the perfect conditions for an oven fire?

Where to, the grease splatter?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Wouldn't "Bacon Bowl" create

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:the perfect conditions for an oven fire?

yeah, better to smoke that bad boy
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Once

Post by Once »

Are you talking about that product they are selling on TV?
If so:
Me: I've got like 10 things I could use in the kitchen downstairs to make a bacon bowl if I really wanted to present something in a bacon nest. Who buys this sort of thing?
The Mr.: Stoned people.
Me: Well, that's just pathetic. I mean really? America doesn't really need the food containers to be food too. What next, forks and knives made out of that weird stuff people use to coat candy apples?
The Mr.: Okayyyyyy I'm leaving the room now... I assume you can carry on talking through the relative utility and worth of the bacon bowl without me....

Next time I bring it up to him I'm gonna lead with the fact that it's an obvious threat to home health and safety. No one needs to pack a meaty bacon bowl full of nacho cheese bad enough to risk burning the house to the ground... and they're likely stoned anyway, so they'd probably just munch on a bacon bowl while watching it burn baby burn....

I think I'm done now....... :?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Once wrote:forks and knives made out of that weird stuff people use to coat candy apples?
you are a genius! I want a fork made of butter so then everything tastes like butter.
Once

Post by Once »

It does give you some perspective on what a jacked up place the inside of my head is, doesn't it?
awesome guy wrote:
Once wrote:forks and knives made out of that weird stuff people use to coat candy apples?
you are a genius! I want a fork made of butter so then everything tastes like butter.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Once wrote:It does give you some perspective on what a jacked up place the inside of my head is, doesn't it?
awesome guy wrote:
if it produces ideas like then it's a wonderful place. How about this, a chocolate fork, filled with sweet cream, used to eat strawberries? That would be a killer dessert, the sweet cream drips out onto the strawberries as you're eating them. The bowl can be a waffle, then there's nothing to clean up but the giant mess the drippy fork makes.
Once

Post by Once »

:P You're stoned aren't you? It's okay if you are.... or you're pregnant.... Do pickles or bean dip sound like they'd go pretty good with that chocolate fork/strawberry dessert thing? :lol:
awesome guy wrote:
Once wrote:It does give you some perspective on what a jacked up place the inside of my head is, doesn't it?
awesome guy wrote:
if it produces ideas like then it's a wonderful place. How about this, a chocolate fork, filled with sweet cream, used to eat strawberries? That would be a killer dessert, the sweet cream drips out onto the strawberries as you're eating them. The bowl can be a waffle, then there's nothing to clean up but the giant mess the drippy fork makes.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Once wrote::P You're stoned aren't you? It's okay if you are.... or you're pregnant.... Do pickles or bean dip sound like they'd go pretty good with that chocolate fork/strawberry dessert thing? :lol:
awesome guy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

not yet! But I am full of beans. One of the first lessons I taught the wife when we married was how to be properly cook for a southern male. Lesson 1, add pork, preferable hog jowls to the beans. She took to it marvelously and her beans have turned into one of best dishes. She made a big pot of them this week so I had the rest of them and a filet of striped bass for diner. Not a bad Sunday meal, but I want some redfish and sea trout and am going to fire up the 3 gallon cast iron pot over a would fire and fry them.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Just ordered a Bacon Bowl, 2 Stone Waves, Pajama Jeans, Stufz Burger Maker, Pasta Boat and Ronco Dehydrator all for $29.00 + s/h and because I was one of the first 50 to order they doubled my offer (+ s/h) and as a bonus gift 2 Cat's Meow Cat Toy's (+ s/h)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Once wrote:Are you talking about that product they are selling on TV?
If so:
Me: I've got like 10 things I could use in the kitchen downstairs to make a bacon bowl if I really wanted to present something in a bacon nest. Who buys this sort of thing?
The Mr.: Stoned people.
Me: Well, that's just pathetic. I mean really? America doesn't really need the food containers to be food too. What next, forks and knives made out of that weird stuff people use to coat candy apples?
The Mr.: Okayyyyyy I'm leaving the room now... I assume you can carry on talking through the relative utility and worth of the bacon bowl without me....

Next time I bring it up to him I'm gonna lead with the fact that it's an obvious threat to home health and safety. No one needs to pack a meaty bacon bowl full of nacho cheese bad enough to risk burning the house to the ground... and they're likely stoned anyway, so they'd probably just munch on a bacon bowl while watching it burn baby burn....

I think I'm done now....... :?

Yeah, I thought the same thing - it's a bowl....upside down.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BTW, this is how you cook bacon like a man:
:mrgreen:
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

I assume that you are cooking it below the flash point of bacon grease. Bacon grease on the stove is going to get a lot hotter than it will in the oven for normal cooking temperatures. (Your Thanksgiving turkey and Christmas ham most likely do not spontaneously combust in the oven. If they do, you're definitely cooking at too high of a temperature.)
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I bet you bought one of those burger stuffer thingies
awesome guy wrote: