Is "FedEx SmartPost" the most worthless service ever?

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Is "FedEx SmartPost" the most worthless service ever?

Post by USN_Hokie »

I get so pissed when companies just list shipping method as "Fedex" and then ship via Smartpost. I swear it's the only shipping method which is actually slower than USPS. I fricking order a product from a retailer in my state and "Smart" post ships it to WV...and then back to my state. A package takes a week and travels almost 1000mi to get from the retailer which is maybe 40mi from my house....how stupid is that?
Marine Hokie

Re: Is "FedEx SmartPost" the most worthless service ever?

Post by Marine Hokie »

I'm with you there. Whether I have the ability to choose the specific shipping method is an important consideration for me when making an online purpose.
USN_Hokie wrote:I get so pissed when companies just list shipping method as "Fedex" and then ship via Smartpost. I swear it's the only shipping method which is actually slower than USPS. I fricking order a product from a retailer in my state and "Smart" post ships it to WV...and then back to my state. A package takes a week and travels almost 1000mi to get from the retailer which is maybe 40mi from my house....how stupid is that?
A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.