Hey, AG - got a new spot to try if you're striking out.

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
PolyTech

Hey, AG - got a new spot to try if you're striking out.

Post by PolyTech »

A teenager in Katy, Texas, has one of the most unique—and oddest—fishing holes you’ll ever see and it’s located just off the sidewalk near his house. Kyle Naegeli, 16, goes sewer fishing through the holes of the storm drain manhole cover. Certainly it’s the craziest-type fishing we’ve ever encountered.

Naegeli baits a hook, puts it through a hole in the manhole cover, and drops it down into the water of the storm sewer below. A cork attacked to the line above prevents losing the line. Then he waits.

Here is the result from his latest sewer fishing escapade, in which he catches a largemouth bass:

Sewer fishing

I don't think this is what I'll be having for lunch today.
#JusticeForNolan
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Hey, AG - got a new spot to try if you're striking out.

Post by awesome guy »

PolyTech wrote:A teenager in Katy, Texas, has one of the most unique—and oddest—fishing holes you’ll ever see and it’s located just off the sidewalk near his house. Kyle Naegeli, 16, goes sewer fishing through the holes of the storm drain manhole cover. Certainly it’s the craziest-type fishing we’ve ever encountered.

Naegeli baits a hook, puts it through a hole in the manhole cover, and drops it down into the water of the storm sewer below. A cork attacked to the line above prevents losing the line. Then he waits.

Here is the result from his latest sewer fishing escapade, in which he catches a largemouth bass:

Sewer fishing

I don't think this is what I'll be having for lunch today.

haha, I saw that on TV. It's like ice fishing without the ice, but more crap! I think I'll pass too on the diner.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.