So, Bud Foster popped off

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

So, Bud Foster popped off

Post by nolanvt »

Not a good look and could only be used against them in recruiting.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Re: So, Bud Foster popped off

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Not a good look and could only be used against them in recruiting.
please attempt to get more info before you feed into the media idiots....... See the TSL article on it. Bud was asked a question and he gave a vague answer as it was something he did not institute or expect, I am even hearing it on the local charlotte sports talks as something bud foster did, totally bogus info but the media runs with anything these days.... shocking
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Not a good look and could only be used against them in recruiting.
please attempt to get more info before you feed into the media idiots....... See the TSL article on it. Bud was asked a question and he gave a vague answer as it was something he did not institute or expect, I am even hearing it on the local charlotte sports talks as something bud foster did, totally bogus info but the media runs with anything these days.... shocking
seems like Bud popped off to me. Not a good look and could only be used against us in recruiting.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
It's not a good look when a millionaire college football coach even mentions fining players out of what monetary compensation they do get. At least Whit promptly responded to such a nonsensical notion.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
It's not a good look when a millionaire college football coach even mentions fining players out of what monetary compensation they do get. At least Whit promptly responded to such a nonsensical notion.

that is not what happened but feed into the media hype, good plan
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

that is not what happened but feed into the media hype, good plan
not a good look.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

I didn't think it was too big of a deal until I saw the picture with the fines and there is/was a list beside it with players who had been fined. At least it's nipped in the bud now.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:I didn't think it was too big of a deal until I saw the picture with the fines and there is/was a list beside it with players who had been fined. At least it's nipped in the bud now.
And several programs have been "outed" as doing the same thing, this is nothing new to college ball but it was a slow news day
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:I didn't think it was too big of a deal until I saw the picture with the fines and there is/was a list beside it with players who had been fined. At least it's nipped in the bud now.
And several programs have been "outed" as doing the same thing, this is nothing new to college ball but it was a slow news day
Which other programs were doing it? I hadn't seen that. I'm sure they're glad we took the brunt of the hit.

Some of the fines don't really bother me, $10-$20 for missing a class, but dirty locker and dirty dorm being a larger fine ($50?) than missing a class is easy for pundits to rip to shreds.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Which other programs were doing it? I hadn't seen that. I'm sure they're glad we took the brunt of the hit.

Some of the fines don't really bother me, $10-$20 for missing a class, but dirty locker and dirty dorm being a larger fine ($50?) than missing a class is easy for pundits to rip to shreds.
Cincy for one, auburn I think also
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

to be fair, the kids at auburn are making a healthy living; they can afford to lose a few bucks for not doing their job properly.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

to be fair, the kids at auburn are making a healthy living; they can afford to lose a few bucks for not doing their job properly.
this is true