PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Post by USN_Hokie »

That is all.
RiverguyVT

Re: PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Post by RiverguyVT »

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... r%5Eauthor

Indeed. I still like his "sleepy eyed chuck..." bit
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

This was his Twitter header yesterday after Sally Yates testified. What a **** moron.

:lol:

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Not seeing the problem.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:This was his Twitter header yesterday after Sally Yates testified. What a **** moron.

saw the Yates testimony, what collusion are you referring to? Do you mean Flynn speaking with the Russian Ambassador about sanctions? Wouldn't that topic come up in a conversation with the Russian dude, what has that got to do with the election?

Thanks for the detailed explanation
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:Not seeing the problem.
Kind of reminds me of "I am not a crook"

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Not seeing the problem.
Kind of reminds me of "I am not a crook"
that is the russian collusion, try harder
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Of all his tweets... this one is a big "meh"

Of course the whole Russian thing was a fairy tale
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HooFighter wrote:This was his Twitter header yesterday after Sally Yates testified. What a **** moron.

I don't really see an issue with that one? The one that is funny is blaming the Flynn security clearance silliness on Obama. His tweet about that is pure bullshirt.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

I don't really see an issue with that one? The one that is funny is blaming the Flynn security clearance silliness on Obama. His tweet about that is pure bullshirt.
So a fact is balogney, the Obama folks did give him a clearance, I don't get the freak out, he was fired for his actions, that is what happens with an employee that does not work out
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

So a fact is balogney, the Obama folks did give him a clearance, I don't get the freak out, he was fired for his actions, that is what happens with an employee that does not work out
He had a clearance, not the highest clearance, and not the clearance required to be NSA. This continues to have legs because Trump won't admit they screwed up, and then tries to blame Obama, and then puts out tweets that are plain false.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

He had a clearance, not the highest clearance, and not the clearance required to be NSA. This continues to have legs because Trump won't admit they screwed up, and then tries to blame Obama, and then puts out tweets that are plain false.
Facts don't matter to these brainwashed necks.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I suppose you have a link to substantiate all of that? The ones I've seen don't.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I suppose you have a link to substantiate all of that? The ones I've seen don't.
You should get some better resources. ;)

It's been reported in a lot of places, mostly from the NBC tweet in this article. The main point being that the NSA is supposed to be independently vetted by the CIA to receive the level of clearance that the NSA has. Blaming Obama is silly.

http://resistancereport.com/politics/tr ... clearance/
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: I suppose you have a link to substantiate all of that? The ones I've seen don't.

It's been reported in a lot of places, mostly from the NBC tweet in this article. The main point being that the NSA is supposed to be independently vetted by the CIA to receive the level of clearance that the NSA has. Blaming Obama is silly.

Your link (which describes itself as a "social justice-oriented media company dedicated to providing the bold, combative, thought-provoking journalism that the current regime opposes.") is bullshirt and doesn't support the argument you're making. It sounds like a bunch of people who have no idea how security clearances work jumping to conclusions.
The word granted is key there. Something like that would probably take a while - that doesn't mean that it wasn't started. Also, I'd like to see the exact requirements. I'd bet the clearance is only required for certain information.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: I suppose you have a link to substantiate all of that? The ones I've seen don't.

Your link (which describes itself as a "social justice-oriented media company dedicated to providing the bold, combative, thought-provoking journalism that the current regime opposes.") is bullshirt and doesn't support the argument you're making. It sounds like a bunch of people who have no idea how security clearances work jumping to conclusions.
The word granted is key there. Something like that would probably take a while - that doesn't mean that it wasn't started. Also, I'd like to see the exact requirements. I'd bet the clearance is only required for certain information.
Umm...OK. You're agreeing that there is a higher clearance than what he already had from his previous job, which is what I said.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Umm...OK. You're agreeing that there is a higher clearance than what he already had from his previous job, which is what I said.
Actually, no. I do not see that supported anywhere
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Facts don't matter to these brainwashed necks.
Nor to erudite sophisticates, apparently...

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... rrifies-me
Salute the Marines
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

No, the clearance isn't just required for certain info, and it isn't a higher clearance.

The IC is territorial. A DoD based clearance is good for military and State Dept. CIA has it's own clearance and vetting process as does NSA. They are all little silos that don't play well with each other in the sandbox and don't recognize each others clearances. The Director of National Security obviously needs to have all of the above, plus a few others. Apparently Flynn didn't have all of them.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Gosh, CT has terrible office holders.

Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Gosh, CT has terrible office holders.

Rapid fire tweets. Hokie80 is our commander in chief. How presidential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

More IP bullshit
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

No, the clearance isn't just required for certain info, and it isn't a higher clearance.

The IC is territorial. A DoD based clearance is good for military and State Dept. CIA has it's own clearance and vetting process as does NSA. They are all little silos that don't play well with each other in the sandbox and don't recognize each others clearances. The Director of National Security obviously needs to have all of the above, plus a few others. Apparently Flynn didn't have all of them.
Yes, this.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

IP's idea of Presidential is getting blown by interns in the oval office and lying under oath.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

IP's idea of Presidential is getting blown by interns in the oval office and lying under oath.
I'd take it over twitter diplomacy.