Kevin Spacy is scum

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Kevin Spacy is scum

Post by awesome guy »

Pedophilia is part of the gay experience, sexual abuse is how many are created to begin with.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Re: Kevin Spacy is scum

Post by VTDante »

Wait until the information comes out about his father.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

He figured coming out would take off some of the heat. He was wrong.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

One reason this sucks is...I always liked his work as an actor
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:One reason this sucks is...I always liked his work as an actor
Yep. Turns out he's Penn State
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

You have to be a bottom of the barrel man in terms of character (or a hollywood Democrat, obviously) to try to bury a pedophile story, by coming out as gay. At least he acknowledged that he was gay, unlike every other pedophile man that rapes ONLY boys- no they are not necessarily gay though....lolololololololololololol
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Pedophilia is part of the gay experience, sexual abuse is how many are created to begin with.
I agree it is bad, of course it was over 30 years ago. But my question is the 14 YO is working on a broadway play and where the hell is his parents. Spacey gets to bring the kid to a party after the show (they were both working in the same play) and the parents say that is great, please take our 14 YO to an after hours party... have fun. From the report nothing actually happened except for alot of drinking and drugs and a bad attempt by spacey but where are the parents in this situation?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:You have to be a bottom of the barrel man in terms of character (or a hollywood Democrat, obviously) to try to bury a pedophile story, by coming out as gay. At least he acknowledged that he was gay, unlike every other pedophile man that rapes ONLY boys- no they are not necessarily gay though....lolololololololololololol
he really could not have played it worse. If I was gay, I'd be pissed. And judging from facebook, they are.

I think he's done.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:You have to be a bottom of the barrel man in terms of character (or a hollywood Democrat, obviously) to try to bury a pedophile story, by coming out as gay. At least he acknowledged that he was gay, unlike every other pedophile man that rapes ONLY boys- no they are not necessarily gay though....lolololololololololololol
he really could not have played it worse. If I was gay, I'd be pissed. And judging from facebook, they are.

I think he's done.
Oh yea, the ghey have turned on one of their own, he ain't getting into the club